over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

getting the bug to compete, input welcome

mung I am in the same boat as you trying to decide if I want to compete I think you look great it sounds like you know what parts need work(Bi.s, Lats,lower back,Shoulders due to injury) just hit it as hard as you can and you'll do well.

Get your ass on stage....you look awsome.
I hope I can look like 1/2 of what you look like at your age.

Nice physique. Definitely competitive quality. Nice speakers too, btw.

damn bro you have what it takes to walk on stage

are you 235 on that pic ?

Thank you all for the kind words, they are greatly appreciated!

My training has been going great lately and I have really cut back on the sets...3-4 working sets per body part and 2 bp's each session every other day. Nursing a little pec strain from 2 weeks ago, but only temporary. I have completely stopped all delt pressing movements to help it heal and I think my delts are growing...go figure.

SDMan, the speakers are Magnapans. I got them from one of my tenanats years ago for $200 including the cable brand new and they still sound great!

mike1107, I'm probably about 230 in that picture as it was prior to cutting water. I stepped on stage at 232lbs that saturday morning, so I'm guessing about 230-ish.

And saint, your pictures speak for themselves, you look awesome and keep the competition in your mind. You'll know when the time is right. until then be consistent and eat!

Thanks again for all the support!

Go for it!! Legs are incredible and as far as arms go, I would be glad to look so good!!

Your brother in Christ,

Lucky

|--[\\\\]>---------- Wow...cant believe i missed this thread. It's been a long time since i've seen the physique....since the state show i believe. Been outta the loop lately, dont know how your training has been but i do know that you took a little break for a bit and now back in the swing of things. i wish you good health and great size gains for the future. You were one of the 1st ppl i talked to when i was a wee little lad outta high school (you and the 2 asian wonders) and gave me great inspiration to cont. bodybuilding. I hope you do compete again...good luck to you.

You look Great Bro.. It would be a waste for you not to compete... Go for it..

It actually looks like you just got done competing in that pic and are back in your hotel room. So i'd say YES

Good genes bro, and a lot of hard work! lookin good. you will place well in whatever show you go in!!

Penny Shares

Penny shares are really speculative stocks, a bad call at the wrong time could quite easily leave you feeling quite a significant financial hit, however, there is massive money to be made out of penny shares and if you know what you are doing and have access to the right sort of information you will be able to cash in massively.

Its difficult to identify the best penny shares to invest in because there are so many of them and because they are often names you will have not heard of the information surrounding them can be quite sketchy at best. From the thousands of stocks with sketchy information how do you make an informed decision on where to put your cash?

People who do well out of penny shares do not do so by accident and a combination of research and experience is needed if you want to recover good dividends, remember:

1.Read online message boards. Much of the information you find there will be bogus, but after a few weeks reading, you will be able to identify the not so reliable posts from the more useful ones, always be sceptical of what you read.

2. Doing your own research is imperative, however, you can make this a little less of a chore by taking advantage of the many newsletters and subscription services but again, remeber to be sceptical of what you read. As a general rule the more research you do, the more successful your trades will be. If something sounds too good to be true then it is.

3. An online penny stock broker will help you sort stocks by volume and price, this will enable you to identify penny shares with a low price but which still trade at a credible volume. These are a good starting point for your research but this does not mean that they are a sure thing to buy, just a sure thing to look into.

4. Picking the best **broken link removed** is a combination of art and science and there are no solid rules that you can apply otherwise everyone would be doing it. The better information you get from reliable sources, the more weapons you will have in your arsenal.

Do not feel put off when you are first getting into the world of penny stocks, it does seem a little overwhelming at first but breaking things down into manageable chunks and working on one thing at a time is a good approach, all the best and good luck in your venture into the world of penny shares!

Healthy food shop online

Everybody is getting fitness conscious. Both men and women want to be in great shape till they live. For some it is important to stay fit to live longer, others agree in being stronger and many simply love the compliments for their great bodies. Whatever the reasons may be, staying healthier is a great benefit to the mind, body and soul of the human being. Staying healthy is directly related to the **broken link removed** shop from where people buy their daily food.

Healthy diet is one of the important criteria in staying fit. Whatever types of exercise the people may do to stay in great shape, they cannot ignore their diet under any circumstance. Therefore intake of healthy food is very crucial. Though number of food shops have lined up, there is a question mark in the purity of the products they sell.

Health Food Shops that have opened up online take utmost care of its each food product from baby care to sports vitamins ensuring better health and taste.

The goat milk available at the Health Food Shop, formulated for kids of the age group 1-3 is fortified with iron, calcium and vitamin D to protect against some deficiency and for stronger bones. It is a suitable alternative to the cow's milk and does not contain any glucose or sucrose syrup thus guaranteeing to meet the appropriate nutritional needs of the infants.

The bread from this Health Food Store is free from sugar and some yeast for better health benefits. Its crispy pops have no added sweeteners, flakes are sweetened with pure honey and malt and muesli contains the goodness of fruits to make the breakfast very delicious.

The list of Fair Trade Products available with this shop are - sweets, health drinks, snacks, herbal tea, vegetable, meal bars, oil & sauces, rice & pasta, soups, spreads, sports nutrition and sports vitamins are some to be named.

In sweets and desserts, the products of the health store are prepared without sugar hence are very good for all those who have diabetes or are in the process of losing weight seriously. And the same is true for the fruit nuts and seed products available in the Fair Trade Store. Their health juice promises energy and longetivity as it is enriched with real organic seasonal fruits picked from different parts of the world.

The fruit bars belonging to the Health Food Store can give a good break with its solid taste and are made out of the natural ingredients with low fat and low salt and no added preservatives.

The Health Food Shop is meeting the growing demands of vitamins and mineral supplements coming through its various ranges of food products and is also available in forms of capsules and tablets and some of which are specifically designed for the athletes to boost their stamina and potential for better performance in the field.

The Health Food Shop is a great store with all the Fair Trade Products that is believed to qualify as the best functional healthy food products in the market today.

Please Visit: Fair Trade Products Vitamins & Supplements Store Health Food Shop Healthspan

Bad ass physique!!

I am 38 too, and now, very jealous!!!

You need to compete! You would kick some ass bro!

Email surveillance Services

Are you being Cheated? Are you Being Lied to? Are you Suspecting someone lately?
Do you want to access one of your partner's, spouses,Ex's email? Do you want
your Kids or a Business partner's email password? or some Online
Scammers/Stalkers?

SpyScorpio has helped 1000s of people who have been a victim of infidelity,
corporate breach and other modalities of disloyalty cases to gain access to
their Suspects Mailbox - Imagine how much better your relationship could be if
you could prove your Suspect is NOT cheating on you! Or if they are - wouldn't
it be better to know the facts now than wasting more time with them?

SpyScorpio cracks the most type of email passwords than any other group in this
field because our methods are innovative and though very much experimental.
Their combined service of over 2 years has made them one of the Most Trusted
Email Surveillance Service online.

Just fill in the order form with accurate details and let one of our Team Member
get back to you within an Hour. As simple as that **broken link removed** !

Visit: **broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner