over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting TRT Legally

Thanks Malcom.

My total test was 300 (within range according to the urologist and GP/endos) and they wouldn’t help me or even listen to me.

Thanks Malcom.

My total test was 300 (within range according to the urologist and GP/endos) and they wouldn’t help me or even listen to me.

That’s the problem as most of them are ignorant. You either have to find a good one or run something for a few weeks then stop it with no PCT and get tested your levels will show they are extremely low.

And there’s your answer.

This isn’t rocket science, but does take some legwork and time.

I think the op is asking for “prescription” HRT.

Or are you suggesting they can also offer scripts?

... regardless: I’m 45. Legally scripted TRT (juicing) is preferable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They offer scripts and ship to you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think the OP is hoping for local dr scripted, insurance covered, TRT.

Thanks Malcom.

This might have worked for myself I just found a GP that also has hrt anti aging etc on their website .

I am going to ask them if they take insurance .

I am due for a physical and need my blood draw s

My thought process was to get my blood and physical at a place that has a GP and advertises trt etc.

Question: those that have trt covered ...is everything covered by insurance? Do you have to go in for the administration or can you do it at home?

I’ve heard of a lot of Gps giving the gel; is the gel a bad idea?

Any luck?

Last 2 PCPs were no problem. As stated you just need a blood test showing low test. Sometimes they require two tests spaced a month apart to get started. But after that it is more or less all downhill

Last 2 PCPs were no problem. As stated you just need a blood test showing low test. Sometimes they require two tests spaced a month apart to get started. But after that it is more or less all downhill

I will add that I am in my 50's so getting those low test results was not so hard, unfortunately LOL. But if needed we all know we are surpressed after a cycle, so timing the blood tests to get the results that we want shouldn't be too hard. I even do that now with my follow-up blood tests for my doctor.

When shopping around for a PCP there are web resources that list what procedures and conditions that they are stated to treat and perform. I just looked for one that had hormone replacement and gave them a try. I will add that when I changed doctors last year I did have to try 2 before I found one that both would prescribe the test and also forward thinking enough that I felt comfortable. The first doctor had listed HRT in his profile but when I went to see him I was told that "I don't do that any more, too much paperwork involved. So I paid for the visit and moved on to my second choice, which turned out to be a great doctor (so far)

Sparks is correct many dr want atleast 2 tests confirming low T that have some time between them. My PCP put me on HRT at 27 with 2 tests in the 1-200 range one year apart. That was many many years ago, and I’m still with the sane pcp as I’d hate to try and find another one to treat low t. But you will find most are very ignorant. I started w 100mg every 3wk lol but eventually got him to 200mg/10day. It took time and proving through blood work to him what worked best. Good luck

Hi all, I am getting new blood work. Would this cover my basis ? Thanks

Free /total test
Tsh/t3/t4

Should I have my igf checked? I was think no since the pcp might not help even if it was low but then again I’m not sure what happens to us with extremely low igf

A caring and sympathetic urologist will help you with your ED, and lethargy issues.

Went through 6 Dr. Before they would help out. Even in the low 200's.
Best of luck!

Alot of guys on here are on TRT self prescribed. This question is more for the guys who got it the annoying way.....If you got prescribed TRT thru your regular Doc, any tips you have? Has anyone spent the extra money and used one of the TRT clinics online that charge much more but hand the scripts out much easier?

Sent from my XT1650 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I’ll spoon feed you:

Google TRT, HRT, low T, testosterone, cypionate, anything along those lines in your area, or the nearest big city.

Check out their website, and make a few calls.
Only then do you make an appt, don’t waste your time unless you can confirm that the dr handles cypionate or another injectable.

Once you’re set up, you’ll have to see him every six months. Six months isn’t very often so maybe you have drive a little to a bigger city.

Post back how you do.

You’ll find a dr if you’re aggressive and look hard. If you live in BFE you may have to drive a little, but again it’s only every six months.

Don’t give up, dr prescribed T in a 10 cc bottle is nice. :)

Any luck?

I used to go through a GP and have it covered by insurance, but he wanted bloodwork every 2 months or so, making it very difficult to blast and cruise.

I now use an HRT clinic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members