over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting vascular

Coffee, caffeine, and other stimulants actually constrict the blood flow. In other words they blood vessels constrict causing you bodies blood pressure to go up. Thats why you feel more energized. more nutrients are getting you your body faster.

these types of stimulants also dramatically raise adrenaline and noradrenaline levels which spike nitric oxide synthase resulting in increased bloodflow to muscle tissue. And the blood vessels they do constrict are not skeletal muscle, is constricts those located around the brain.

Coffee, caffeine, and other stimulants actually constrict the blood flow. In other words they blood vessels constrict causing you bodies blood pressure to go up. Thats why you feel more energized. more nutrients are getting you your body faster.

i hope you arn't saying thats why stims make you feel more energized

someone was trying to tell me that when you diet down, it thins your skin so when you put on size you will be more vascular at the same body fat you were at previously. anyone know if this has any truth?

someone was trying to tell me that when you diet down, it thins your skin so when you put on size you will be more vascular at the same body fat you were at previously. anyone know if this has any truth?

Yes, if you stay lean for a while your skin tightens up, tighter skin gives you better vascularity. The trick is not to go from diet, to see food eat food.

salt...

2 THING in my mind.

Low bodyFat + Diet = Vascularity

Sometimes i wish i understand how the body work better...

One thing for sure, When i UP The sodium Intake! and i mean Really up it to 3,4,5 G a Day. I get way more veins everywhere...

Another thing is when i eat a really clean for like a week then i Eat like 1 meal consisting of shitload of crap, like Candy, Chips,Bake ,cake and capucino and The day after i get ALOT of Veins in arms and Delts....

So that means that i can have veins... But i just dont know how to manipulate diet to keep the vascularity year round... + im trying to get leaner and leaner... im not where i want at the moment...

Matt,

So how do you get this amount of sodium in? Just a salt and water drink sounds like a pukefest waiting to happen. Do you gradually increase or just slam it?
How do you do it?

Subcutaneous water will play a huge role in vascularity.You can have incredibly low bodyfat but still have mediocre vascularity. Once you get the water from under your skin to thin out a bit your vascularity will be very apparent. This is why we try to "dry out" a bit before a contest. To enhance definition by way of thinning the skin and increasing vascularity.

Matt,

So how do you get this amount of sodium in? Just a salt and water drink sounds like a pukefest waiting to happen. Do you gradually increase or just slam it?
How do you do it?

i work lawncare down here in florida and in addition will sweat a lot when i train and working my second job. in addition to drinking garorade i will take in sea salt straight and chase it down with lots of water. i flip it upside down and grind it into the cap, then whats in the cap i will pop into my mouth and chase it down, yeah, its gross for a few seconds but it gets the job done. don't despise sodium, remember the saying from days of old "he's worth his salt" that was a form of payment in the old days, they would boil sea water and have the salt left over, it wasn't just for flavoring food either.

Tren acetate works well for vascularity.. Drying out will make you crazy vascular.. When i dropped water prior to a shoot.. I had veins popping out everywhere...

Please, some of the more experienced/knowledgable members explain their experiences/techniques in becoming more vascular. My body fat level is very low but still no vascularity to speak of.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge/expertise.

have you try pumping with low weight. What I do is grab to my max weight, mid, and until im not holding weight and just flex to max. this will strain your muscles and burns fat

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear