over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting Vaser Liposuction

Zarati

Registered
I'm actually a pretty lean guy with a few abs visible, the lower part fat is too hard for me to get rid of. I be honest, my diet is not horrible, but also isn't restrict like some of yours. I stay away from sugary stuff or too much carbs but I won't say no to a good desert once a week.

Long story short, I'm getting vaser liposuction around ab area, anyone has got this done? I've seen some before and after pictures, they look even better on lean people. I think I will be able to see the lower abs after the procedure

plz no diet and training suggestions, I know I know, I just want to take the short cut

Well at least your honest about it. I had lipofilling done a few years ago to fill in empty space for a right pectoral deformity caused by a previous surgery and that involved liposuction of the love handles and lower abs. Everything went well but I wished they'd sucked out more fat than they did though lol. They only took out what was necessary to fill in the dent on my chest.

Also, if I'm not mistaken a member named Smack recently had lipo done and he had a thread about it so you can search for that as well.

Good luck!

What’s this cost? Just curious honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the point?? if you aren't gonna fix how you eat you'll only gain the fat back... when people say "my diet isn't horrible" it usually sucks....

What’s this cost? Just curious honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2k in Turkey. 6-10k in U.S

What's the point?? if you aren't gonna fix how you eat you'll only gain the fat back... when people say "my diet isn't horrible" it usually sucks....

it permanently removes fat cells, if I gain 20 pounds after that, most of it will go to other areas of body but if I maintain the weight, nothing will happen. Fat cells don't come back, but the remaining fat cells will get larger if I gain weight. Overall it's a good procedure if one can afford it and doesn't want to go too crazy with diet and exercise

Last edited:

The people that I know that have had lipo started gaining it back in the places where they had the surgery done. And since fats celled die off as do every other cell and new ones are made. I would have to believe they could come back to the same area.

I know that's the scripted response and it's hard to argue with that but I think that is way over simplifying it. For me personally counting macros and being on a full blown restricted diet year round is ridiculous, I have no interest in that life I'm not a competitor nor do I base my life around bodybuilding which you could say for 99% of the guys here but obviously I still want to look good and work hard to do so.

I've strongly considered lipo for my love handles, I know what it takes for me to lose them and for a few months out of the year, usually summer, they are barely there. But the rest of the year they look like shit, I'll be in good shape everywhere except for my love handles that is simply where I gain my weight most and first along with pretty much everyone on my dads side of the family. I'm not going to be in my peak shape all year that just isn't sustainable for me nor do I want to live like that. In the same breath though I don't want to always have love handles unless i'm at my absolute peak.

Everyone has a different body structure and challenges with it, if you're going to say that he's taking a shortcut couldn't we say the same thing about AAS in general? I'm sure there are lots of people who could say "I can attain your physique without any drugs".......good for them but that isn't true for everyone so someone shouldn't be judged for wanting to better themselves.

Zarati keep us updated on what you end up doing and finding out, I'm very interested!

I also should also add there are plenty of well known and respected bodybuilders who have done lipo as well as other procedures regardless of their diet....

Fat cells can divide and thus multiply. So if you have liposuction, there are going to be some cells there left over and those can multiply later if your diet isn't right. You could get fat in those areas again, but the other areas of your body would be proportionately more fat than before.

I would do liposuction on my love handles, lower abs, and have some excess skin removed from there, too, if I had the money. Of course, it is possible to gain weight back, but if you are able to maintain your bodyweight now, you should be able to maintain it after lipo too.

Fat cells can divide and thus multiply. So if you have liposuction, there are going to be some cells there left over and those can multiply later if your diet isn't right. You could get fat in those areas again, but the other areas of your body would be proportionately more fat than before.

Of course but that’s true for any part of your body. I don’t think anyone gets lipo with the idea of just letting themselves go after.

The only people I know that have gotten lipo are chicks but it made an astounding difference for them and while their weight has fluctuated since those areas have remained lean. Both girls I know looked like different people after lipo, huge difference in body shape and appearance.

I don’t think anyone gets lipo with the idea of just letting themselves go after.

Lol, really?

Maybe not the most on this board, but a lot of lazy people from the real world.

I know that's the scripted response and it's hard to argue with that but I think that is way over simplifying it. For me personally counting macros and being on a full blown restricted diet year round is ridiculous, I have no interest in that life I'm not a competitor nor do I base my life around bodybuilding which you could say for 99% of the guys here but obviously I still want to look good and work hard to do so.

I've strongly considered lipo for my love handles, I know what it takes for me to lose them and for a few months out of the year, usually summer, they are barely there. But the rest of the year they look like shit, I'll be in good shape everywhere except for my love handles that is simply where I gain my weight most and first along with pretty much everyone on my dads side of the family. I'm not going to be in my peak shape all year that just isn't sustainable for me nor do I want to live like that. In the same breath though I don't want to always have love handles unless i'm at my absolute peak.

Everyone has a different body structure and challenges with it, if you're going to say that he's taking a shortcut couldn't we say the same thing about AAS in general? I'm sure there are lots of people who could say "I can attain your physique without any drugs".......good for them but that isn't true for everyone so someone shouldn't be judged for wanting to better themselves.

Zarati keep us updated on what you end up doing and finding out, I'm very interested!

Whoaaaa slow down hoss….lol.... I honestly could care less...do whatever you gotta do to get the results you seek... I said what I said only cuz IN MY EXPERIENCE people that have done lipo, fat reassessment etc etc.. all gained it back... now im not saying that's gonna happen to you...im just sayin'..

Another reason why I LOVE fitness.... you can't buy being fit.... now you can buy the ILLUSION of being fit but it isn't quite the same....

and yes of course AAS helps but we ALL know it doesn't start there..... guess where it starts?? Yup, the kitchen... how many people you know try to compensate for a shitty diet with MORE drugs?? just doesn't work...

But again bro, I aint judgin'...do what you gotta do...I just think putting in the hard work is more rewarding than the end result..... you just appreciate it more..... but i'll be following along... wishing you the best...curious to see how you look...post up before and aft pics

Lol, really?

Maybe not the most on this board, but a lot of lazy people from the real world.

Well.....we are talking about people on this board are we not?

Whoaaaa slow down hoss….lol.... I honestly could care less...do whatever you gotta do to get the results you seek... I said what I said only cuz IN MY EXPERIENCE people that have done lipo, fat reassessment etc etc.. all gained it back... now im not saying that's gonna happen to you...im just sayin'..

Another reason why I LOVE fitness.... you can't buy being fit.... now you can buy the ILLUSION of being fit but it isn't quite the same....

and yes of course AAS helps but we ALL know it doesn't start there..... guess where it starts?? Yup, the kitchen... how many people you know try to compensate for a shitty diet with MORE drugs?? just doesn't work...

But again bro, I aint judgin'...do what you gotta do...I just think putting in the hard work is more rewarding than the end result..... you just appreciate it more..... but i'll be following along... wishing you the best...curious to see how you look...post up before and aft pics

I’m not getting lipo I didn’t make the thread and I wasn’t attacking you I was just giving the other side of it because the guy specifically said he doesn’t want the diet pep talk. I just think it’s pretty silly for a bunch of steroid users like us to take exception to someone taking a shortcut. We lose most of our gains when we come off of gear don’t we? So in that same line of thinking why even use gear?

I’m not getting lipo I didn’t make the thread and I wasn’t attacking you I was just giving the other side of it because the guy specifically said he doesn’t want the diet pep talk.

You're right ...the other guy was getting it done...….. my bad

The "diet pep talk"....so in other words, he doesn't want to hear the truth...LOL....

You're right ...the other guy was getting it done...….. my bad

The "diet pep talk"....so in other words, he doesn't want to hear the truth...LOL....

Not gonna lie I find it almost comical that a bunch of steroid users like us would take issue with someone looking to do lipo.

But that discussion is worthless, let me ask this. So if someone accumulates the majority of fat in their love handles and or stomach would it not make sense to reduce the amount of fat cells in those areas so that your body is more proportionate?

I know for me personally if I’m not at my absolute physical peak I have horrible love handles. I’m obviously not at my peak year round but still stay in shape year round so for a few months I have drastically reduced love handles and the rest of the year while I’m still in shape and still lean and muscular I have huge love handles.

In this situation would lipo not be extremely appealing? Or would your answer simply be to tell me to be at my peak year round....which of course is not going to happen.

Of course but that’s true for any part of your body. I don’t think anyone gets lipo with the idea of just letting themselves go after.

The only people I know that have gotten lipo are chicks but it made an astounding difference for them and while their weight has fluctuated since those areas have remained lean. Both girls I know looked like different people after lipo, huge difference in body shape and appearance.

Maybe those girls changed their eating habits after the surgery, looked at it as a fresh start? I can see how it would be motivating for them and help them have stronger will power.

Ive never talked with anyone that had the surgery though. To me it seem that if someone has the surgery but keeps eating the way they used to, that they will put on some fat in the areas where surgery happened. After another 5 to 10 years I bet those areas would be fat again. It really just sets a new starting point.

Not gonna lie I find it almost comical that a bunch of steroid users like us would take issue with someone looking to do lipo.

But that discussion is worthless, let me ask this. So if someone accumulates the majority of fat in their love handles and or stomach would it not make sense to reduce the amount of fat cells in those areas so that your body is more proportionate?

I know for me personally if I’m not at my absolute physical peak I have horrible love handles. I’m obviously not at my peak year round but still stay in shape year round so for a few months I have drastically reduced love handles and the rest of the year while I’m still in shape and still lean and muscular I have huge love handles.

In this situation would lipo not be extremely appealing? Or would your answer simply be to tell me to be at my peak year round....which of course is not going to happen.

I think it makes a lot of sense for a bodybuilder to have this done, it would work miracles IMO if they are fairly lean everywhere else. I know I have a few spots around my waist id like to do, but I have bigger worries with my heart now. I don't look down on it at all.

I do think though that for the average citizen getting it done that eventually they will put a lot back on which was taken off.

Places like this https://www.sonobello.com/ capitalize on people that don't want to work hard to lose weight. The one day solution. I would bet that a great majority of them don't change the life habits that got them to that point, and end up putting a lot of it back on.

How many years has it been since their surgeries. I find after the surgery they look leaner. But a few years later not so much and a few more years pretty much back to where they were.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear