over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting Very Down

Try to get a handle on that depression, see if the docs will put you on hrt at least.

I am on HRT. I take Testim Gel daily and 100mcg synthroid for about 14 months now since they diagnosed Pituitary Tumor back then. I was orginally getting 200mg inj EOW. My levels went up over 600 and the docs were saying those are to high. Average range on the last they use is about 240-860. Thye was you in the 400's. Im only probably getting a total of 75mg MAX of test a week from the GEL. My T levels are 150, while on the Gel. I need to find an Endo more into HRT. All thes docs now I feel are scared to prescribe higher dosages with everything going on in society with steroids and teh HRT clinics etc. I have conditions that require it though and blood work to show it some I m going to have to start shopping for a ne doc that understands my treatment requirements.

Im aware of the depression, its hormonal and situational so I don't feel a psychotropic would help at all. I have become real moody angry/tired the past several weeks with these low test levels. Thyroid was off also and glucose along with CK levels, but the CK have been gradually going down and are just under 400 now.

I might have to go to HRT clinic and send them my lab work if these Edno's don't want to prescribe more and see if can get at least 100mg EW IM with the GEL.

Last edited:
Well as for my update doctors concluding a myopathy from a some type of metabolic disorder. i will have to go fro a muscle biopsy, which sucks. Going to have to take it out of the outer quad. I am also being referred to a Hematologist. All RBC, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit have been high for the past several months. Dating back blood work over the past 2 years they have been high. At least I got an appointment with a new Endocrinologist ones who also specializes in metabolic disorders and HRT.

All I do is sleep all day. I wake up go run an errand or two just to get out of the house get home lay on the sofa check PM and reply on some threads and Im asleep. Wake up and eat dinner with the wife watch a movie or two and end up going back to sleep. I must be sleeping about 14 hours a day.

DF, considering all the health issues you have you look allright. Hell you are keeping some good size while not being able to train. Just remember muscle memory. You will bounce back soon enough and be back in full swing. Just go easy bro, yes I know easy is not an easily defined word in most of our dictionaries!!! LOL. You'll be ok bro. Just lift sensibly and stay healthy. Also Docs don't know everything;) .

At least you are not fat and underdeveloped like me!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Had the muscle biopsy. They ended up taking a piece of my quad. Will find out in a few weeks what exactly is finally wrong.

Found this old thread and never posted an update. It end up being they believe I may be deficient an enzyme in the body, which is causing in general terms they used a "mitochondria disorder".

My two cents:

1) Juice related

2) Statin induced myopathy...if you are on cholesterol medication

So, How are you doing now bro? Did you get treated for it? and if so, Did it get cured completely? I read all your posts and never realized they were 2 years old till I read your last one, but I hope everything ended up being well, That's my prayer. Bro I admire the attitude you had while going through all that, you never complained once, you accepted it as part of life and dealt with it, it's people like you that overcome life . May God bless you and your family.

So, How are you doing now bro? Did you get treated for it? and if so, Did it get cured completely? I read all your posts and never realized they were 2 years old till I read your last one, but I hope everything ended up being well, That's my prayer. Bro I admire the attitude you had while going through all that, you never complained once, you accepted it as part of life and dealt with it, it's people like you that overcome life . May God bless you and your family.

Well my pituitary issue I just on HRT. As for the Mitochondrial Disorder its not severe. The neuromuscular testing showed possible missing or mutation of a enzyme, but doctors feel I just don't produce a lot of the particular enzyme and I have some otherwise I have other issues and be a lot worse.

My issues I get muscle weakness or exercise intolerance, and issues with latic acid. When I'm stressed out alot, it gets worse and It appears I get an acute bout of muscle paralysis, which usually subsides after a few days, but few years ago it was several weeks. If you seen me in person you would not think anything is wrong with me, but its a struggle just to keep fat off and gain muscle. Know cure for the enzyme issue. I try to take supplements that help with ATP and latic acid.

I'm glad to hear that you got a handle on the whole thing, now that you know what the situation is, it won't blind side you anymore. Keep that same positive attitude, and I'm sure you have loved ones by your side encouraging you every step of the way, and you have us your brothers at PM also praying for you. Last question , Is there a chance of total remission? or Doctors are telling you this could be something you have to deal with for a while? God bless you my friend.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear