over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GF Very Discouraged with Progress

For fatloss, I found that the ECA stack and T3 worked really well for my woman. I just want to keep her off the stuff that can eat away muscle as she is trying to gain back some of her lost muscle and strengthen up so that's the reason for the growth. Otherwise if its mostly fatloss than you can start her off with a ECA/T3/GH stack. THat's pretty hardcore and it's not like an AAS where you have to worry about the bad and scary sides. Though ECA still has to be respected. Good luck with everything dude and congratulations on wifeing her up! I got the ring last year and things have only been better since (besides the gaping hole in my pocket lol!). Get a quality stone. I could have gone for a bit bigger but instead I got one nearly flawless with AAA rating and she gets compliment after compliment on it. It really shows when she compares it to other girls' rings which might be same size or even bigger but don't have that shine and transparency. I did good working with some jews who did this stuff for a living. Do your research and shop around and find that perfect stone! :)

Her problem though with fat burners is the stim effect and i know an ECA stack will give her a big stimulant feeling which she just can't stand. If you can recommend a fat burning stack that's non-stimulant feeling she would be up for it. Oven basic OTC fat burners with just 200mg of caffeine makes her feel edgy.

Manpower have anything non-stimulant from his fat burners?

On the ring that's for sure, quality over the size is number 1. Trying for at least 2 carat size but with high clarity and a solid cut. More or less just finding the shop for the exact ring style then finding the actual stones. 1 main stone in the middle with about 30 little ones on the sides in a zig zag pattern leading up to the main stone, round cut diamond.

Her problem though with fat burners is the stim effect and i know an ECA stack will give her a big stimulant feeling which she just can't stand. If you can recommend a fat burning stack that's non-stimulant feeling she would be up for it. Oven basic OTC fat burners with just 200mg of caffeine makes her feel edgy.

On the ring that's for sure, quality over the size is number 1. Trying for at least 2 carat size but with high clarity and a solid cut. More or less just finding the shop for the exact ring style then finding the actual stones. 1 main stone in the middle with about 30 little ones on the sides in a zig zag pattern leading up to the main stone, round cut diamond.

Stone is the BIG money item there. THe ring itself is only 1-3k (well at least what I spent lol maybe you'll get something crazy!). But the stone can be purchased seperately and put in a setting you found at another store. Not sure where you are buying your jewelry from but if choices are semi-limited you might have to get the stone from one shop and the setting from another. Just throwing it out there.

Stims are what work the best from what I've see. T3 might work for her even though it's a stimulant I never felt any energy or nervousness from it. I mean you can also just give her an extremely low dose of ECA, like half a dose 2x a day and let her get used to that, then build it up to a full dose...etc etc?

Stone is the BIG money item there. THe ring itself is only 1-3k (well at least what I spent lol maybe you'll get something crazy!). But the stone can be purchased seperately and put in a setting you found at another store. Not sure where you are buying your jewelry from but if choices are semi-limited you might have to get the stone from one shop and the setting from another. Just throwing it out there.

Stims are what work the best from what I've see. T3 might work for her even though it's a stimulant I never felt any energy or nervousness from it. I mean you can also just give her an extremely low dose of ECA, like half a dose 2x a day and let her get used to that, then build it up to a full dose...etc etc?

Well found the perfect ring/setting online so now have to find a shop that can match the exact or as close to same design. Then show around for the main stone. Will take time and cash but not until i have close to what i'll need will i start looking. Have a few connections so shouldn't take long to find something solid i hope.

I've tried T3 HG and UGL and to be honest even at 75mcg/ed i felt nothing, like i was taking suger tabs. Don't think she'll feel much either from T3 so that should work for her. What dose would be good though, 25mcg/ed to start? Getting blood work results in a few weeks so will see where her baseline thyroid levels are first and go from there. Will post up the labs on here to further assist so not making multiple threads on the same subject.

I agree with most here:

at the very least 2 ius of GH.

Fully body workout. Ditch the split stuff, keep the weight light, and go for explosive full body movements. In other words, bootcamp type stuff with very little rest.

Here's what I would do:

5 minutes of jump rope. If she can't do 5 straight through then just keep trying for five minutes.

5 sets of 10 - squats, pushups and situps. If she can't perform the pushups, then have her do them on her knees.

50 Jumping Jacks - 10 burpees x3 sets

Dumbbell complex:

6 upright rows
immediately after
6 high pull snatches
immediately after
6 squat push press
immediately after
6 bent over rows
immediately after
6 sumo high pull

Do this one three times through.

Finish with a traditional cardio exercise, or for a more advanced workout, row machine for 500 meters and then five more minutes of jump rope.

This is just an example though. The bottom line - she will get much more out of this workout and will have no need to come in and do mindless cardio, unless of course she insists. This kind of workout above is done as quickly as she can safely do it. If she finishes in 30 minutes then she can get the hell out of there. She won't though.

As for diet - honestly, with women and their desire to be thin, rather than trying to be 3 dimensional, tell her just to keep from starving. Don't feed her the "you got to keep your metabolism" bullshit going because that's just what it is, bullshit. With at least 100 grams of protein, 2 ius of GH and thirty minutes of full body high intensity workout, she will be slipping into her old jeans in no time. Some fat and just enough carbohydrate to keep her from passing out is all she needs. Again the key here is that she won't be able to starve herself AND finish a workout like the one i mentioned above.

Well found the perfect ring/setting online so now have to find a shop that can match the exact or as close to same design. Then show around for the main stone. Will take time and cash but not until i have close to what i'll need will i start looking. Have a few connections so shouldn't take long to find something solid i hope.

I've tried T3 HG and UGL and to be honest even at 75mcg/ed i felt nothing, like i was taking suger tabs. Don't think she'll feel much either from T3 so that should work for her. What dose would be good though, 25mcg/ed to start? Getting blood work results in a few weeks so will see where her baseline thyroid levels are first and go from there. Will post up the labs on here to further assist so not making multiple threads on the same subject.

Everyone has their own protocols for T3, some ramp up starting from very low dose...my girl did good just using 25mcg and then a few weeks later went up to 50mcgs and a few weeks later dropped back down to 25 for 2 weeks then 12.5 for a few days and then 0.

When I'm trying to cut, I'm like you're gf, it takes me A LOT of cardio and very low cals! Just tell her not to give up!

When you say very low cals about how many are we talking about? JW cause I am looking over my girlfriends diet as we speak. Just wondering what works for you...we talking under a 1000? Just trying to see what works for different ppl. thanks

When you say very low cals about how many are we talking about? JW cause I am looking over my girlfriends diet as we speak. Just wondering what works for you...we talking under a 1000? Just trying to see what works for different ppl. thanks

I was at 1100 the lowest on my last prep with three hours of cardio a day.
I'm wondering if there is an underlying thyroid problem, but got not insurance. :(

Anyways, if your girl JUST started the gh two weeks ago, and has gone up in weight since the start of taking it, I bet it's mostly water weight. GH tends to bloat people, and IMO women tend to bloat easier. Probably due to their naturally higher body fat.

It is amazing she can take a weekend off from strict diet and gain 10lb and take 2 weeks to get it off. I dont understand it at all but she just stays strict most all the time. i have to beg her to eat a cheat meal out with me every once in a while.

This is an example of the big difference between training women and men. Women have much more finely tuned homeostasis mechanism then men and it takes some clever programming to get around it.

Try charting a womans daily rising temperature when she goes form maintenance to below and watch how fast that it drops.

Personally with female clients I've stopped pretty much cutting their intakes and work more towards boosting their workouts and general energy expenditure.

Her problem though with fat burners is the stim
effect and i know an ECA stack will give her a big stimulant feeling which she
just can't stand. If you can recommend a fat burning stack that's
non-stimulant feeling she would be up for it. Oven basic OTC fat burners
with just 200mg of caffeine makes her feel edgy.

Have you looked into Synthetine and Syntheselen from Synthetek?

It's a great fat loss stack without any of the traditional sides you get from
other fat burners.

Have a look at either of the products on their site:
Syntheselen – Metabolic Stimulator | Synthetek
**broken link removed**

There's plenty of info and feedback on both products here aswell just do a
search for either one.

Have you looked into Synthetine and Syntheselen from Synthetek?

It's a great fat loss stack without any of the traditional sides you get from
other fat burners.

Have a look at either of the products on their site:
Syntheselen – Metabolic Stimulator | Synthetek
**broken link removed**

There's plenty of info and feedback on both products here aswell just do a
search for either one.

Thank you for the heads up, will look into it.

First off, I think Shelby is right, I think her overall calories might be too high. Also, she might need to switch up the intensity of her cardio or add 5 minutes to each cardio session each week until she sees some progress. The heart rate monitor is a great tool she could start using to see if she's really in her target zone.

The only problem with the var, is she might see that scale go up do to increased muscle. Var is not a weight loss drug.

Also, 2iu of gh should be fine for female fat loss. Also, it's very possible she is retaining water from the GH, especially if she is not drinking enough water, watching her sodium, watching her carbs and taking some extra vitamin C.

When I'm trying to cut, I'm like you're gf, it takes me A LOT of cardio and very low cals! Just tell her not to give up!

Agree with Miss Anthro on this one.....RAMP UP the cardio and change her diet up some and she WILL see results!

let me tell u a few things my man,

i have trained a few females years ago, they were always the easiest because all they cared about was getting "toned" and dropping weight, they weren't meatheads who picked apart your every word and tried to dissect every thing you told them to do...

you are overcomplicating everything, from the diet to the workout plan

let me tell you something, when i am gaining mass phase the diet you have laid out is somewhat similar to what I, a BODYBUILDER, eats

cut the meals in half or the portions in half. there is a lot of food in that. a woman aiming to lose weight doesn't need that much food. even i can make decent gains eating 3 times a day but larger portions.

you have to consider that the meals also include calories which you may not take into account, such as oils, sugars, etc

up the hgh to 3-4iu daily, and drop the calories down to approx 1k, lots of greens, no need for protein shakes for women unless you plan on using it as a meal replacement, but then again you're better off using real food, i am always advocate of real food...throw away the protein powders or give it to the scrawny kid in the gym... lower the weights lifted to focus on cardio based activities

i usually hate p90x but for women i think it works phenomenal, some women already have a lot of muscle on them naturally, so they don't need to do too much weight lifting except maybe body weight oriented exercises like pullups and squats with the bar for high high reps and high tempo(which give women a nice hourglass shape look, strangely enough)

Last edited:
oh and at 5'3" 143 is considered overweight according to the BMI

unless she is some kind of thick boned white girl or black girl she should weigh no more than 115-120

asian women and middle eastern women tend to be a bit thinner

so i would say they should weigh approx 105-115 to look good considering they are on a diet and with the help of a bodybuilder guidance and HGH (game changer)

up the hgh to 3-4iu daily, and drop the calories down to approx 1k, lots of greens, no need for protein shakes for women unless you plan on using it as a meal replacement.

Solid Advice.

Come on now... we all know how inaccurate BMI is for anyone who lifts. Just say'n as one morbidly obese guy to another. :)

unless she is some kind of thick boned white girl or black girl she should weigh no more than 115-120

so i would say they should weigh approx 105-115 to look good considering they are on a diet and with the help of a bodybuilder guidance and HGH (game changer)

Thank you, appreciate the help. She's pretty much full italian and her fat really only retains in her upper legs and big butt. She has a flat stomach and little upper body fat. When she was 125lbs she was in great condition and very hard in her legs and butt (from 12yrs straight of soccer) so she of course wants to get back into that type of condition. Will take everyone's advice and greatly appreciate it. For sure will tone down her diet and soon will up her GH and will report back. Will keep this thread sort of like her progress thread. Thank you again

i'm 5'3.. and about a year ago, i got down to 115. not eating near enough. and i looked wayyyyyy too skinny. i think that is too low. right now i weight 127 and look much better. partly that weight is from muscle. personally, i don't go off of the scale. i go by what i look like and the progress i make getting more toned and losing body fat. the scale doesn't tell you "hey you are losing body fat but gaining muscle so that's why you haven't lost weight or maybe gained a pound." the scale is a big mind game IMO.

I was at 1100 the lowest on my last prep with three hours of cardio a day.
I'm wondering if there is an underlying thyroid problem, but got not insurance. :(

:( .. so you think due to your low calorie intake of 1100 it might have messed with your thyroid? that is a low amount of calories.

wukillabe,

have you added all of those meals you have laid out for her diet up to see exactly how many calories it is? yes its too much, but i'm curious is to how many calories you had her eating.?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131