over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GF wants to lose muscle.

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
girlfriend is about 150 lb and fairly lean. shes 5'7 and has a medium build. since we started dating 8 months ago she has changed her eating to be more like mine, and has gained 10lbs and leaned out in that time. she is happy with the shape and curvature of her ass and hips but would like to lose some mass in her arms delts and upper back. im asking for help here because the idea of losing muscle is backwards to me, and its something ive never had to do and have no idea how to do so. she wants to maintain her bodyfat level, to keep her glutes looking as they do, but atrophy her arms. :confused:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 921
Less curls, more squats?

hey guys, my mans asleep lol he told me i could post on here, regarding my issue haha. uhmm i guess i see where the men will say im super thin but thatw because you guys are always trying to gain more, in my case id like to really tone it down even more. i can easily cut down my calories by atleast 1/2 and be ok with it and do more cardio to try to lose it all, but my bf doesn't want me not eating... he doesn't agree with me and thinks im fine but personally i think my arm shoulders and upper back have gotten way bigger than id like.

Last edited:
Your girl's insane. Tell her she looks fine.

If that doesn't work, tell her to quit using her arms for a few months. That should do the trick. ;)

girlfriend is about 150 lb and fairly lean. shes 5'7 and has a medium build. since we started dating 8 months ago she has changed her eating to be more like mine, and has gained 10lbs and leaned out in that time. she is happy with the shape and curvature of her ass and hips but would like to lose some mass in her arms delts and upper back. im asking for help here because the idea of losing muscle is backwards to me, and its something ive never had to do and have no idea how to do so. she wants to maintain her bodyfat level, to keep her glutes looking as they do, but atrophy her arms. :confused:

She probably needs to lose fat/water, but believes she has to lose muscle...the arm (from the pic you've posted) is very thin, I see very little muscle, there is nothing to lose. Get her leaner, and her arm will look better

i used to train but i stopped

Attachments

• fitt.jpg
    fitt.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,849
Last edited:
im lean as it is, i dont think that picture of my arm really showed the true size, i really do feel like its more noticeable in person =/

now one of your ass, please.

hey guys, my mans asleep lol he told me i could post on here, regarding my issue haha. uhmm i guess i see where the men will say im super thin but thatw because you guys are always trying to gain more, in my case id like to really tone it down even more. i can easily cut down my calories by atleast 1/2 and be ok with it and do more cardio to try to lose it all, but my bf doesn't want me not eating... he doesn't agree with me and thinks im fine but personally i think my arm shoulders and upper back have gotten way bigger than id like.

This is extremely common in women. What happens is developed bodyparts are easier to train and grow faster than undeveloped bodyparts. I see this in the shoulders and traps of women very often. All you need to do is train those bodyparts less, and learn how to the other bodyparts that aren't overdeveloped without involving those developed bodyparts.

Example, say you want to train your upper chest, you have to learn how to get to that upper chest muscle without the shoulders doing most of the work. Or with traps, you need to learn how to train your back without the traps doing most of the work.

This is extremely common in women. What happens is developed bodyparts are easier to train and grow faster than undeveloped bodyparts. I see this in the shoulders and traps of women very often. All you need to do is train those bodyparts less, and learn how to the other bodyparts that aren't overdeveloped without involving those developed bodyparts.

Example, say you want to train your upper chest, you have to learn how to get to that upper chest muscle without the shoulders doing most of the work. Or with traps, you need to learn how to train your back without the traps doing most of the work.

makes sense, now learning would be the pain in the ass =/ well now how do i balance everything out since i already feel like i have a lot of development in my traps, arms, and around that region?i dont want anymore i actually want less at this point

It is actually harder for females to lose muscle than men (I work with several female athletes and this topic comes up a lot). Stop working your upper body out with moves that activate your arms. So do straight arm pushdowns for back and pec dec for chest, side laterals for delts. Besides that you will be surprised at how your muscle "vanishes" if you gain 5-10lb of fat but no doubt that is not an option for you.

First off all I think from the photos you look great. I don't see the muscle on your body that you are trying to decrease. But that's just my opinion. At the end of the day it's your body. One idea. Have you tried fasted endurance style training, say long distance running or long distance cross training. If you are an easy gainer of muscle that's what I would do. You want to get into a catabolic state (I know that sounds crazy) but also like said above women retain muscle a lot better than guys IMO
Best of luck

PS... Bro stop being a sleaze!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear