over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GF wants to lose muscle.

Just train legs and abs then but i barely see any muscle so idk what ur gf is seeing

It's all an illusion. If you think your arms/shoulders/back is too big then maybe your legs and glutes are not up to par. It's more fun to gain anyways. Start hitting up legs twice a week.

It's all an illusion. If you think your arms/shoulders/back is too big then maybe your legs and glutes are not up to par. It's more fun to gain anyways. Start hitting up legs twice a week.

haha classic bodybuilder reply. I feel ya bro.

I think the only way to actually decrease muscle is to let it atrophy over time (calorie deficit + don't work out those muscles at all either directly or indirectly)

OR

over train them while in a calorie deficit (not that healthy + a lot more work) as in work out arms like crazy with tons of high reps and do it very frequently (like 1-2x per day) way past the point of failure

I would just keep doing what you are doing. You have a nice muscle tone for a female, and its not too much either. Id be more worried about losing that look, instead of trying to get rid of it..

I would just keep doing what you are doing. You have a nice muscle tone for a female, and its not too much either. Id be more worried about losing that look, instead of trying to get rid of it..

thank you =) then i guess maybe i shouldnt worry about my upper half and just work on my legs and glutes, im guessing a lot more squats?

squats, lunges, and stairmaster! You look great and why would you want too look like a weak skinny woman? Be strong and proud of what you have built!! Thats a very aesthetically pleasing body you have and to downgrade....:(:confused:

squats, lunges, and stairmaster! You look great and why would you want too look like a weak skinny woman? Be strong and proud of what you have built!! Thats a very aesthetically pleasing body you have and to downgrade....:(:confused:

thank you i appreciate that, i have worked hard your right, i was just worried about being over muscular, i never wanna be told i have a manly build lol.

thank you =) then i guess maybe i shouldnt worry about my upper half and just work on my legs and glutes, im guessing a lot more squats?

Squats and lunges for sure.. I dont like giving diet advice, but maybe contact one of the great pros here..I would recommend Shelby. He works with female athletes.. Ive used him before, he is awesome..

Squats and lunges for sure.. I dont like giving diet advice, but maybe contact one of the great pros here..I would recommend Shelby. He works with female athletes.. Ive used him before, he is awesome..

perfect thanks for the help :D

Couldn't have said it better myself.. I don't really see the point in this thread nor what kinda answer the OP is expecting to get from it.. Seems pretty cut and dry what to do

I see the point of the thread.

I'm the type of guy that loves a girl with an athletic build but to get there you end up getting extruded shoulders and traps.

Everyone is different, and a lot of guys are going to like that look, especially on this board, but I personally prefer what the OPs girl is after.

Regardless though, for a female, your physique is probably in the top percent of women.

I would just not use your arms in the gym and if you have any upperbody areas you need to work, just isolate that area as much as possible.

thank you i appreciate that, i have worked hard your right, i was just worried about being over muscular, i never wanna be told i have a manly build lol.

:confused:I still don't see what your seeing?? Over muscular, manly built? Where?!?

It's true that she is not overly muscular, but I know a couple of girls that have the same obsession and feel women should not have muscle so even a little bit scared them. It's just like women who never find themselves skinny enough. But I personally don't judge what's right or wrong, it's her body.

I see the point of the thread.

I'm the type of guy that loves a girl with an athletic build but to get there you end up getting extruded shoulders and traps.

Everyone is different, and a lot of guys are going to like that look, especially on this board, but I personally prefer what the OPs girl is after.

Regardless though, for a female, your physique is probably in the top percent of women.

I would just not use your arms in the gym and if you have any upperbody areas you need to work, just isolate that area as much as possible.

thank you :eek: well im glad to hear im atleast heading in the right direction

It's true that she is not overly muscular, but I know a couple of girls that have the same obsession and feel women should not have muscle so even a little bit scared them. It's just like women who never find themselves skinny enough. But I personally don't judge what's right or wrong, it's her body.

i guess everyone has their own opinion of whats too much or too little, and your right my opinion is that i have too much in that area lol, i guess thats also where the myth comes from; if your a female and you weight train then your bound to become over muscular. girls usually shy away from weights.

:confused:I still don't see what your seeing?? Over muscular, manly built? Where?!?

i know its prob hard for a lot of you guys to see it cause we are all so deep in this scene...but i am from so cal and you could not imagine how many times i have heard a girl i have dated say what the op said. i am not knocking it i am just saying i think different parts of the country have different norms. around here the skinnny coke head look is whats in lol. not for all women but a lot of them. i think you look great though for the record. i would just do what makes you the most happy.

yeah as suggested do what makes you happy as long as you are not sticking your fingers down you throat, lol, by the way like others have already said you look great.

I never said I was judging her, I just stated my thought's when seeing a pic of her arm, and torso/boobs.

Yes, stop lifting so much and you will lose some muscle. Yes, do whatever makes you happy :)

Yes, do what makes you feel happy and feel good about yourself. From what I seen from Asteelz picture, that kind of muscle tone looks great on her.She could even add a bit more, and still look feminine. If I seen her in a bikini at the beach or at a pool party in vegas, she would turn my head. I would even compliment her for her hard work. Because I know what goes into looking like that. And Im 100% positive, she would have a lot of men and WOMEN checking her out. Her body is tight. Of course there is going to be some that say she is too muscular for a female. I get the same thing, people say Im too big and too muscular, and Im only 225lbs.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic