over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GF wants to lose muscle.

I never said I was judging her, I just stated my thought's when seeing a pic of her arm, and torso/boobs.

Yes, stop lifting so much and you will lose some muscle. Yes, do whatever makes you happy :)

I never said you were judging her either... From a woman to a woman you are allowed to tell her she looks scrawny ;) Hell, coming from you it might even help her lol.

Here is my lil GF..... shes trying to put more muscle on... Yeah boy, stripper pole in the living room.....ya know it.... hehehe

Attachments

• Resized #1.jpg
    Resized #1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 228
She's not gonna like it ,but excess cardio will eat muscle

All I can say is...

Ive known MANY women and NOT ONE has ever been happy with her body :banghead:

its steelz, thanks for the constructive replies. its important for her to hear this from someone other than me. she has found the hair skin and nails forum so possibly will be making an account here haha.

i know its prob hard for a lot of you guys to see it cause we are all so deep in this scene...but i am from so cal and you could not imagine how many times i have heard a girl i have dated say what the op said. i am not knocking it i am just saying i think different parts of the country have different norms. around here the skinnny coke head look is whats in lol. not for all women but a lot of them. i think you look great though for the record. i would just do what makes you the most happy.

thank you =)

yeah as suggested do what makes you happy as long as you are not sticking your fingers down you throat, lol, by the way like others have already said you look great.

no fingers down my throat lol! and thank you =)

I never said I was judging her, I just stated my thought's when seeing a pic of her arm, and torso/boobs.

Yes, stop lifting so much and you will lose some muscle. Yes, do whatever makes you happy :)

thanks hun =)

Yes, do what makes you feel happy and feel good about yourself. From what I seen from Asteelz picture, that kind of muscle tone looks great on her.She could even add a bit more, and still look feminine. If I seen her in a bikini at the beach or at a pool party in vegas, she would turn my head. I would even compliment her for her hard work. Because I know what goes into looking like that. And Im 100% positive, she would have a lot of men and WOMEN checking her out. Her body is tight. Of course there is going to be some that say she is too muscular for a female. I get the same thing, people say Im too big and too muscular, and Im only 225lbs.

thank you =) means a lot, from now im just going to try and start accepting my body. especially since i now realize im paranoid over nothing and your right i have worked really hard to get to this point =)

Not a fan of chicks with muscle at all. Like em thin and lady like...you're hot. No worries!

thank you =) means a lot, from now im just going to try and start accepting my body. especially since i now realize im paranoid over nothing and your right i have worked really hard to get to this point =)

you got it, now flaunt it.. When is the Vegas trip? Pools will be open soon.. :D:D:D

im lean as it is, i dont think that picture of my arm really showed the true size, i really do feel like its more noticeable in person =/

is this even serious? this must be a joke. if this is not a joke, someone close to this woman please take her to a professional for some serious help.

Hey asteelz :p
Be happy your fine..Im sure when you dont flex your arm its just slim an normal... So dont flex :D
But seriously! if you loose bodyfat you are going to see muscle because your lean but in your case its tiny muscle..it looks toned and healthy. Yoga is great to be lean without gain...and cardio..dont up your cardio or you'll disappear :p
x

Be happy your fine..Im sure when you dont flex your arm its just slim an normal... So dont flex :D
But seriously! if you loose bodyfat you are going to see muscle because your lean but in your case its tiny muscle..it looks toned and healthy. Yoga is great to be lean without gain...and cardio..dont up your cardio or you'll disappear :p
x

I agree about the too much cardio, I think often times you might end up "skinny fat" especially if you don't weight train much and cut cals.

x

:pi dont wanna disappear haha

is this even serious? this must be a joke. if this is not a joke, someone close to this woman please take her to a professional for some serious help.

if i could id muzzle you ;)

if i could id muzzle you ;)

i just might like that. :)

and I would show you what I see in you if I could. You might just be at peace with yourself then..........

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear