over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH - 5 days on 2 days off or ED ??

sauced99

Registered
Alright so im doing 5iu ed of black tops from an incredible sponsor on here... I'm afraid of my forehead growing to look like Peyton Manning but want to continue to get super lean.

So question: should I continue to go ED or switch 5 days on 2 days off ? Are there benefits to one or the other ? Which do you prefer ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Highly unlikely you'll have abnormal bone growth from 5ius ED or EOD. Usually, a 5/2 split is to make it more economical. If you're happy with results and finances aren't an issue then ED will be a-ok.
Blood sugar and thyroid over time are bigger concerns with "elevated" growth levels and it would be wise to check those periodically.

I do 5/2 but keep 2 off split up into the 7. Done 7 on only difference I find is when I'm cutting slightly better results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly unlikely you'll have abnormal bone growth from 5ius ED or EOD. Usually, a 5/2 split is to make it more economical. If you're happy with results and finances aren't an issue then ED will be a-ok.
Blood sugar and thyroid over time are bigger concerns with "elevated" growth levels and it would be wise to check those periodically.
Thank you bro... i will be getting that checked. Definitely feeling lethargic... is that another reason why people cycle on and off 5-2 ? It probably wont cause me to i will just push through ed but i did just today lower my dose to 4iu ed because of it

Last edited:
Yea the 2 off is for being able to afford it...If you have the funds 7 days a week is fine...I've been on 4ius for 8 months straight now and loving the benefits, I do 5 on 2 off just for a lil break every week...I don't think you'll have to worry about looking like Payton brother at your dose...I'm running same gh you are...Don't get lethargy on it though...Pm me we can talk brother...

Thank you bro... i will be getting that checked. Definitely feeling lethargic... is that another reason why people cycle on and off 5-2 ? It probably wont cause me to i will just push through ed but i did just today lower my dose to 4iu ed because of it

lethargy just comes with the territory. If you started on 5ius, you can back off that dose to 2 and work your way back to 5ius and the lethargy might not be as bad for you.

lethargy just comes with the territory. If you started on 5ius, you can back off that dose to 2 and work your way back to 5ius and the lethargy might not be as bad for you.
Yeah I started at 2iu and worked my way up,that help keeps the lethargy at bay...

I'm curious what the actual reasoning was for the two days off because that crap is spouted everywhere but you can never find an actual reason. I've read before it was to keep your natural production going but that doesn't make any sense.

I think Big Dawg right and it only came about from people trying to save some cash, a funny thing to do when running something as expensive as GH.

any you guys running t3/t4, and at what doses? notice any less lethargy possibly from the addition of thyroid? just curious

T4 addition

doing 150 t4 to counter the letharic feeling. Im blasting at 14 IU blacks ed and i was so tired it was incrdible. The t4 brought me back to life and i dropped weight like a mad man. PM me for more info

doing 150 t4 to counter the letharic feeling. Im blasting at 14 IU blacks ed and i was so tired it was incrdible. The t4 brought me back to life and i dropped weight like a mad man. PM me for more info
Did you work your way up or just blasted it straight...Just learning brother, knowledge is power...I don't have lethargy but t4 or t3 for gh on fat burning, I've always heard T4 so it will convert...

Did you work your way up or just blasted it straight...Just learning brother, knowledge is power...I don't have lethargy but t4 or t3 for gh on fat burning, I've always heard T4 so it will convert...

So for my GH i do 1 month blast of 14iu in 6 shots, (comes out to around 2.4 per shot) then mk-677 for the next month.

I do jump right into the blasting, however besides the water retention and extreme lethargy i dont extreme sides.

With the addition of t4 it brings me back to life , ive even cut my stimulant use in half since adding it. Been the greatest addition to my gh use ever.

I can try to find the articles on it, however from memory i want to say the gh increase the rate at which t4 gets converted to t3 and it depletes your body of t4 since your not creating it fast enough (again dont quote me this is from memory :D)

Thanks fellas. Btw i am doing 2iu am right after waking up and 2iu pm before bed... its how i have always done it... anyone have any suggestions or any better way to split up 4iu or do you all do it the same ?

Thanks fellas. Btw i am doing 2iu am right after waking up and 2iu pm before bed... its how i have always done it... anyone have any suggestions or any better way to split up 4iu or do you all do it the same ?

I am splitting 4ius as this am 1.5ius,preworkout 1iu,and 1.5iu before bed...Have tried many different ways and for me this is working the best...

So for my GH i do 1 month blast of 14iu in 6 shots, (comes out to around 2.4 per shot) then mk-677 for the next month.

I do jump right into the blasting, however besides the water retention and extreme lethargy i dont extreme sides.

With the addition of t4 it brings me back to life , ive even cut my stimulant use in half since adding it. Been the greatest addition to my gh use ever.

I can try to find the articles on it, however from memory i want to say the gh increase the rate at which t4 gets converted to t3 and it depletes your body of t4 since your not creating it fast enough (again dont quote me this is from memory :D)
Very awesome brother, I love hearing new ideas...

I am splitting 4ius as this am 1.5ius,preworkout 1iu,and 1.5iu before bed...Have tried many different ways and for me this is working the best...

honestly if you can handle the side effects of whatever total amount your taking in one whack, the more shots a day are more effective for fat loss, however its going to be worse for your insulin sensitivity and at less then 6iu id just do it in one shot.

however, im doing a shot every 2 hours during my blast

All opinion!!!

honestly if you can handle the side effects of whatever total amount your taking in one whack, the more shots a day are more effective for fat loss, however its going to be worse for your insulin sensitivity and at less then 6iu id just do it in one shot.

however, im doing a shot every 2 hours during my blast

All opinion!!!
Right now I'm running that for fatloss,with just test e 250 wk...But when I blast I'll run 6-10iu split only twice...But your right about it brother...

The Reaper

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351