over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH after Spinal Fusion

Jim550

Registered
Hey fellas,

I was curious as to taking hgh after my spinal fusion. I heard from BIO that Gotgame had posted something in regards to it but I have not been able to find the thread. I had full 360 lumbar fusion; Postereolateral lumbar fusion L4-S1 with an anterior interbody fusion L4-S1 with screws in my Iliac/pelvis. It was quite a big surgery, from my understanding they first went in through my back removed a piece of vertabrae that was broken in the rear of the vertabrae that sticks out which I forget the name of and realigned my spine as it had shifted a large amount around 50% at the L5-S1 and did bone graft and closed me then flipped me over and went through the stomach and and took out what was left of my disc at L4-L5 and put in disc implant with donor bone in the middle and the same with L5-S1 which I didn't have any disc left and was bone on bone. They fused everything screwed in in the disc implant into the donor bone and also put in large screws in my iliac to help reinforce and give extra strength. Before the surgery I couldn't be on my feet for more than a couple minutes before everything went numb from my waist down, and I mean everything. I had bad nerve pain in my feet after the surgery which has almost completely gone away but was completely awful for quite awhile. I am healing well in my opinion but haven't been able to get in to my neurosurgeon for sometime due to the corona virus. I have been taking walks and am moving around pretty good.

I heard that I shouldn't take it for a couple months post surgery and now that it has been about 3 months I was wondering if I would be good to go ahead and start taking it and would also appreciate a response from Gotgame or if anyone can send me a link to the thread where he talked about this so I could learn more about it. I have some Mauvetops that I got just in time before everything started getting crazy with the virus and am really looking forward to starting them to help with recovery/healing and to help with losing some bf as I haven't been able to workout in a really long time.

Thanks,
Jim550

Here's a pic from an x-ray from my 1st follow up with my neurosurgeon if anyone is interested in seeing what they did..... BACK PIC 3.JPEG

My Dr. suggested I start taking HGH pre surgery. Which I did and continued throughout recovery. 2-3 I.U. a day mostly 2 as more then that lead to side effects like numbness. I was more then happy with the results and had less complaints from my fusion then most people do. Was bck in the gym 10 days after surgury doing ultralight weights in a very controlled manner with my Dr's approval.

Go for it Bro ! My only regret after my surgeries was that I wished I had started HGH sooner!

My Dr. suggested I start taking HGH pre surgery. Which I did and continued throughout recovery. 2-3 I.U. a day mostly 2 as more then that lead to side effects like numbness. I was more then happy with the results and had less complaints from my fusion then most people do. Was bck in the gym 10 days after surgury doing ultralight weights in a very controlled manner with my Dr's approval.

I didn't think of doing it before surgery, that sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the advice I was thinking about doing 3iu but I will probably start with 2iu for a short period first. Man thats pretty impressive you were back in the gym exercising within 10 days. Was that all no back or leg exercises, and what type of surgery did you exactly have?

Thanks Buck

I didn't think of doing it before surgery, that sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the advice I was thinking about doing 3iu but I will probably start with 2iu for a short period first. Man thats pretty impressive you were back in the gym exercising within 10 days. Was that all no back or leg exercises, and what type of surgery did you exactly have?

Thanks Buck
All body parts. I started with like 30 pound pull downs. Machine rows supported. Same for chest leg extensions. Dr said as long as the back was supported it was good to go. I didn't try to push anything just wanted movement. Mostly with weights that were less then my usual warm up sets. I just wanted the nerves to get stimulated so there was less atrophy. And increased blood flow stimulates healing from my reading. L4-5 fused, Laminectomy screws rods etc. I was off pain meds in a week. Didn't really need them just took them to keep me from wanting to be active.

All body parts. I started with like 30 pound pull downs. Machine rows supported. Same for chest leg extensions. Dr said as long as the back was supported it was good to go. I didn't try to push anything just wanted movement. Mostly with weights that were less then my usual warm up sets. I just wanted the nerves to get stimulated so there was less atrophy. And increased blood flow stimulates healing from my reading. L4-5 fused, Laminectomy screws rods etc. I was off pain meds in a week. Didn't really need them just took them to keep me from wanting to be active.

That's pretty impressive, 10 days out I still needed help with putting underwear and shorts on. Since I had more extensive surgery I have been being cautious as far as doing too much and just have been walking and have recently been squatting down to get things when I need to but as long as I get the approval from my Dr. I am going to start PT hopefully next week and do that for awhile and then start doing some light weight workouts on my own.

i had l5 s1 fusion done, was doing really light weight after 10 days or so... i did ipamorellin and npp through out.. lets just say im doing really well, its been a year

Was it prescribed? If yes, did you pay out of pocket?

Ive ran it prior and after my last 3 operations and it seemed to help. Now I hope to stay on 2-3 units for general health.

Here's a pic from an x-ray from my 1st follow up with my neurosurgeon if anyone is interested in seeing what they did.....View attachment 115856

Oct 20th 2020 had the same operation. Not threw the front though. Looks identical to yours except was fused from L1-S2. 6 fusions. Seems every time I pick up something heavier then a gallon of milk feet and ankles go numb. Never tried GH but thinking about it too. Going in Monday to see the surgeon about using machines but always worried about screwing up the fusions.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws