over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and Diet - confusing

ErnieTaylor

Banned
Hi everyone,
I could really use some help. I have been researching this and not coming up with any solid conclusions.

FTR - My main goal is fat loss, and I get crazy when I do not have carbs!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just started Hyge's about 3 weeks ago. Worked my way up to 2iu in the AM. Sometimes this is pre morning cardio, other times just in the AM.

I then wait approximately 2 hours before a protein shake. Mid morning, I eat some complex carbs and then hit the gym around noon.

I would like to eventually get on a 2iu AM and 2iu post workout regiment, however the headaches and lethargy are draining on me. I can't imagine what it will be like when I take that first 2iu's post workout - I don't want to fall asleep at the office!

1. Is my GH and diet protocol wrong? Could it be causing some of the lethargy and headaches?

2. Any advice on how to minimize the sides?

3. How long before these sides go away?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Regards,

-ET

If your training in the AM and taking a shot pre workout, dont take another shot PWO. I would wait untill the afternoon, or before bed.

And yes usually the sides will tend to go away after a while, although i never really got lethargic from GH... Maybe you need to up your carbs? i do HORRIBLE on low carbs also.

IF fat loss is ur primary goal do all ur gh first thing when u wake up abotu 20 mins before ur fasted cardio. then after ur done with cardio get a meal in. the headaches are more then likely not from gh use. im about 99% positive its a lack of cbs. dont follow cookie cutter diets and b.s. macro protocols. listen to ur body. if u know cbs help u then eat them in moderation. if u want to add another gh shot around w/o times u can add another shot pre or post. pre for more fat loss but even pwo would still create a lipolytic environment. however if u do avoid any cbs within 25-30 mins of gh. lookout for ur protein shakes. some guys dont realize their powders are sweetened with malto/dex which can cause and issue with ur gh.

I am hoping that you are right, because I am one of those individuals who really has trouble cutting out carbs. I can feel sick, and after eating - feel completely different.

Should I use a fast acting or slow acting carb? Typically, I eat oatmeal for my morning carbs.

thanks for the replies...

-ET

Last edited:
I am hoping that you are right, because I am one of those individuals who really has trouble cutting out carbs. I can feel sick, and after eating - feel completely different.

Should I use a fast acting or slow acting carb? Typically, I eat oatmeal for my morning carbs.

thanks for the replies...

-ET

ITS very personal as far as the GI of ur cbs when dieting. if i were you after GH and cardio i do something like 2whole eggs,4-8 whites, 1/2c-1c dry measured oats. then anything like red/sweet potatoes, ezekiel bread or pumpernickel throughout the day for other low gi cb sources. depending on how fat loss is coming along for me, after a.m. cardio i do a mix of hi/low gi cbs. oats with raisins, or ezekiel bread with organic jam. do the same pwo. i found the best approach for cbs during dieting is the most amount at meal 1, a mod amount pre and then pwo. thats it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws