over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and hyperplasia?

I think you should be asking yourself how much more is 5 i.u. of GH over what your body naturally produces. Rather than asking if a specific dose will cause a specific reaction.

I would run it 5iu every day....its not enough eod at 5iu...but every day at 5iu will cause hyperplasia over the long run....think 9-18 months etc. To what degree, I don't know.

i was always told that it took 8iu+ to cause hyperplasia. i could be wrong though

So.....theres a specific dose that universally causes hyperplasia?...hmm interesting

I would run it 5iu every day....its not enough eod at 5iu...but every day at 5iu will cause hyperplasia over the long run....think 9-18 months etc. To what degree, I don't know.

Wrong. Hyperplasia requires a higher dose. Try 8+ius pwo along with slin. 5ius ED will cause fat loss.

So.....theres a specific dose that universally causes hyperplasia?...hmm interesting

Thats the point I was trying to get across. It's just too broad a question, with too many factors. The best way to really answer it, is to ask yourself how much more is 5 iu. over what your own body produces, and then maybe make an educated guess!

Wrong. Hyperplasia requires a higher dose. Try 8+ius pwo along with slin. 5ius ED will cause fat loss.

That seems rather specific. Don't you think that there is a possibility after years of doing 5 i.u. every day of GH, that you may have hyperplasia?

Thats the point I was trying to get across. It's just too broad a question, with too many factors. The best way to really answer it, is to ask yourself how much more is 5 iu. over what your own body produces, and then maybe make an educated guess!

That seems rather specific. Don't you think that there is a possibility after years of doing 5 i.u. every day of GH, that you may have hyperplasia?

Your body makes about 1iu of gh per day. As for hyperplasia, your body needs rather a large increase in igf levels which is achieved from 8+ius not 5ius ED. Go ahead and try to run 5ius for awhile and see what happens. Your going to notice fat loss more than anything else. Do pro bbers run 5ius a day to achieve hyperplasia? No they don't. They typically run anywhere from 12-30+ius a day to achieve that which IMO is a bit of an overkill but you get my drift. Btw, my friend's pt is a national level competitor and I also know a another guy that train's pros. That's how I know how much gh pros take.

I'm sorry, JM, do you know of a study of hgh induced hyperplasia dosing requirements? Probably not, due to the fact that none exists.It has been agreed upon, in this field of experts, that such a test would prove to be far too invasive for an invivo case study...(numerous cell extractions over long periods of time.) The advice I offered him was just that, advice, based on many years of bodybuilding/weight training/powerlifting, albeit not professionally. But I have a basic fundamental knowledge of it and have practiced it, researched it, etc, as have many other bro's on here. So how 'bout not shutting my opinion down and instead, just offer up your own, based on your experiences, not your "pro bb friends". Now FYI:

There were studies done in the 80's on hyperplasia plausability; what you might or might not be aware of, is that hyperplasia was theorized to be quite possible. The study used pro bb'rs, pro powerlifters with a control group of average joe's. Upon cross section analysis of muscle fibers from each group the following was discovered:

Muscle myofiber cross section of powerlifters showed much larger muscle fibers than the other two groups, what we call hypertrophy.

Muscle fiber size(width, if you will) of the pro bodybuilders was comparable to the control group of non-athletes.

It was obvious, due to their brute size, that the bodybuilders had experienced hyperplasia; if their individual muscle fibers were the same size as a small/average man, then the shear greater NUMBER of muscle cells obviously constituted that size difference.

Thats why I say its a Theory, because for it to be proven, the muscle fibers would have to be scientifically quantified amongst all groups, which simply wasn't feasible, nor needed due to the studies deductive conclusion.

Now, based on this and other studies, the following was hypothesized:

High Load, Low Intensity workouts, ie: powerlifting, will ultimatley lead to hypertrophy.

Low Load, High Intensity workouts,ie: bodybuilding, cycling etc...has the greatest propensity to cause hyperplasia.

All of this is without the mention of hgh or any other hormones in the results, so they were not included in the study, and it was not mentioned who was or was not taking enhancement supplementation.

FYI, one of the studies I refer to is :Larsson, L. and P.A. Tesch. Motor unit fibre density in extremely hypertrophied skeletal muscles in man. Eur. J. Appl. Physiol. 55: 130-136, 1986.

completly BS. i experienced hyperplasia at 5ius ED, i never been that full and big while on gh and test only. only thing gh is a long run investment and only see gains after 4 months. i use less AAS along with gh and im completly satisfied. and fatloss is all about the diet too.

completly BS. i experienced hyperplasia at 5ius ED, i never been that full and big while on gh and test only. only thing gh is a long run investment and only see gains after 4 months. i use less AAS along with gh and im completly satisfied. and fatloss is all about the diet too.

How are you certain it was hyperplasia you were experiencing? Hypertrophy i'm sure, but hyperplasia? I would think there are may more elements involved in inducing hyperplasia in a grown man who has plenty of training experience, then that which the difference of 3ius makes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131