over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and loose skin

Jackpot68

Registered
Newbies
Question guys

I been using PEDs almost 10 years now and through out the years I always been yo-yo dieting. Lose weight get fat, lose weight, gain muscle get fat, etc. Finally after 10 yrs I got it right and I’m on the right track with 100% diet.

I’m prob around 20% body fat and I’m noticing I may have loose skin on my stomach. Granted I’m still high body fat so I won’t know till I’m sub 10%.

I’m wondering if GH can help with tightening my skin over time?

I want to compete sometime in 2021. So goal right now is to drop maybe 5 more pounds then start a lean mass phase. I’m at 1600 calories so I’m burnt out.

28 5”11 188lbs

Pic attached for reference

Well from that angle doesn't look bad. Just keep dieting and go from there. I was picturing something worse

Well from that angle doesn't look bad. Just keep dieting and go from there. I was picturing something worse

This is my most recent picture but yea this angle hides it. For example when I do pushups you can see the skin hang down. There’s obvious fat there but you can tell the skin is loose

Here’s a picture pre covid I think I was like 215 here idk, but you can see closer to what I’m talking bout as far as loose skin 18830374-3281-4031-B27A-CF6CE34A1717.jpeg

Gh isn't going to help enough with skin elasticity to do anything noticeable with that. If you have it, you have it. Loose skin in mainly still fat, it's just the last bit of fat that will ever leave your body. Your options are basically either get extremely lean for a long period of time in order to access that fat, or... Surgery.

Don't fret, get leaner and see how it looks. It might go away and straighten out easily

Gh isn't going to help enough with skin elasticity to do anything noticeable with that. If you have it, you have it. Loose skin in mainly still fat, it's just the last bit of fat that will ever leave your body. Your options are basically either get extremely lean for a long period of time in order to access that fat, or... Surgery.

Don't fret, get leaner and see how it looks. It might go away and straighten out easily

Hoping so it’s really bugging me out esp when I do pushups and feel it hanging down. Issue is after I lose about 5 more pounds I’m gonna enter Maintenance phase and slowly add more calories in as I will be doing military style boot camp starting July for 6 months so I need the calories.I did want to continue cutting but can’t.

after I Finish the boot camp then I will try to add size and then get lean like you mentioned.

As far as surgery will there be notable scaring that would effect my placing in a BB show?

Coming from someone who desperately wants to get their love handles lipo’d......I think you have a LOT further to go before you resort to surgery....

Coming from someone who desperately wants to get their love handles lipo’d......I think you have a LOT further to go before you resort to surgery....

Oh yea I’m well aware of that lol, I would need to get sub 10% for me to see how it would look.

That’s why my main question was if the GH would help over time.

Thats where I have a little somethin somethin too. I think mine for the most part goes away when I get close to 10%, but I notice it until I get lower bf.

Is that a post covid followed by a pre-covid pic?

My opinion is there is a great chance when you get really low BF that it may dissipate to almost nothing. I see often times it appears to get worse as bodyfat lowers then if its not an extreme case it can then take a turn and get much much better. Youre gonna have to see what happens when you get super low though.

Get lean and stay lean for a while and it will come in , BUT when you gain fat it comes right back. This picture if from 18 weeks out from a show last year when I started my prep. You can see that the bottom of my stomach has a lot of loose skin. This does tighten up about half way through prep but as soon as the body fat comes back so does the skin.
After having surgery in October last year it’s way worse as the scar around my belly button has the skin gathered. My plan is to get leaner and have a scar revision surgery this winter and hopefully they can remove some of the excess skin

Attachments

• A48158BB-5AC8-42EE-BA8C-CDA651FD20CD.jpeg
    A48158BB-5AC8-42EE-BA8C-CDA651FD20CD.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 49
This is mine. FUCK THESE PICTURES ARE HARD TO TAKE

I got mine from losing 170lbs before i started taking training seriously again. It does come off but it can be more trouble than most are willing to deal with. I've just accepted that one day I'll need to fork out the money.

..... People don't understand slouching causes you to push your stomach abnormally. You're not holding fat weird, you're weird with fat and you have bad posture.

Im a dick and a troll and I normally don't make comments like this but if you've been on gear for 10 years you need to readjust your life

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131