over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and Metformin

Metformin does have its downsides, but it is still the best option available to address high blood glucose levels caused by GH use. So what people should do is to measure their fasting blood glucose when on GH, and only in case it is excessive (say, >95mg/dL) take Metformin.

IGF1 is not a sustainable solution to GH induced insulin resistance, in the same way that long-acting insulin is not a solution. it may help in the short term, but in the long-term it makes things worse.

So long acting slin doesn't help with hgh

Just don't get the boards opinion on insulin

I take metformin and berberine together and like the results I get with any igf-1 booster

Why is that bad?

Why are you using metformin and berberine together?

I take metformin for maybe what some would think the obvious reasons blood sugar but I am a longevity explorer.

I have looked at a lot of research that shows metformin is a "longevity drug" along with other substances I take. I know doctors that swear by it. Depends on who you want to believe.

I added berberine recently because my blood sugar spiked so much when I was on MK-677.

I have read where some say berberine is just as effective as metformin but I don't think it is.

I disagree with 90% of the board on insulin. Insulin makes you fat I have found most people that think they are making gains with insulin tend to be on the soft pudgy side.

Last edited:
I take metformin for maybe what some would think the obvious reasons blood sugar but I am a longevity explorer.

I have looked at a lot of research that shows metformin is a "longevity drug" along with other substances I take. I know doctors that swear by it. Depends on who you want to believe.

I added berberine recently because my blood sugar spiked so much when I was on MK-677.

I have read where some say berberine is just as effective as metformin but I don't think it is.

I disagree with 90% of the board on insulin. Insulin makes you fat I have found most people that think they are making gains with insulin tend to be on the soft pudgy side.

only if u knew how to use slin.. should learn
itll keep u bigger n tighter
much leaner looking
fuller 3d type of look
and wont lose insulin sensitivity
even when using with every meal for however long you can be bothered wit

dont even ask
not here to give u the gold
just lettin u kno there is

I do not agree

only if u knew how to use slin.. should learn
itll keep u bigger n tighter
much leaner looking
fuller 3d type of look
and wont lose insulin sensitivity
even when using with every meal for however long you can be bothered wit

dont even ask
not here to give u the gold
just lettin u kno there is

SLIN is a killer and you will regret it later in life. I don't know anyone who thought they were a slin guru for gains and 20 years later regretted it. I have stayed away from it for 30 years. I'l take anything else experimentally but not SLIN. IT is the fat hormone remember that.

Not even going to get in a debate with you.

If using insulin it must be used with a great caution, the notion of administrating exogenous insulin is to actually helping the pancreas to cope with extremely high nutrition consumption, and help to shuttle more nutrition supply to muscle tissue. The pancreas has a limited ability to produce insulin, and more ever the pancreas under overwhelming and constant raised glucose levels tends to wear out. However exogenous insulin will just bring more insulin resistance for the long run - as there will be more circulating insulin so the target tissues will gradually lose their sensitivity to insulin which brings to a dead end (type 2 diabetes) .

I still find (both based on vast experience and the mentioned scientific literature) that IGF1 is the remedy for the active athlete who uses GH (and other peptides/MK), as Metformin may hinder performance. It may not be the case for longevity under the western diet of course, but for an active athlete incorporation of IGF1 is ideal with any GH treatment

If using insulin it must be used with a great caution, the notion of administrating exogenous insulin is to actually helping the pancreas to cope with extremely high nutrition consumption, and help to shuttle more nutrition supply to muscle tissue. The pancreas has a limited ability to produce insulin, and more ever the pancreas under overwhelming and constant raised glucose levels tends to wear out. However exogenous insulin will just bring more insulin resistance for the long run - as there will be more circulating insulin so the target tissues will gradually lose their sensitivity to insulin which brings to a dead end (type 2 diabetes) .

I still find (both based on vast experience and the mentioned scientific literature) that IGF1 is the remedy for the active athlete who uses GH (and other peptides/MK), as Metformin may hinder performance. It may not be the case for longevity under the western diet of course, but for an active athlete incorporation of IGF1 is ideal with any GH treatment

What dose IGF are we talking about then?
I assume that 200 mcg 3-4 times a week would be overkill for that. How about desintesetion of IGF? GH use is minimal of 3-4 months at the time so IGF use for that long of a period whoud it work?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws