over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh and pre existing cysts/growths

deanabol

Registered
Is it true that gh use will make cysts / growths grow quicker ?

I have just discovered I have a cyst next to my pineal gland and am presuming I should not use gh ?

Interesting, i have a cyst for last 12 years in my tooth that dentists wont do anything about it. They say it is cyst and it drains out.
I have been using hgh for last 18 months and didnt notice any enlargement or changes on my cyst.
Unless this is dif type of cyst i have.

Absolutely! Within 6 months of being on gh I developed two giant cell tumors (non-cancerous) in my left forearm. I had them removed and didn't want to stop taking gh so I just wrote it off. Then two months later I developed another one where my wrist meets my thumb (right at the spot where you check your pulse). So I stopped taking gh immediately and it shrunk and almost went away but I can still feel it. Fast forward a year or so I got back on gh again cuz I wanted to see if it would make it grow again. Within a month the tumor had grown again and was painful when I moved my thumb back toward my body. So I stopped taking gh and will never take it again. Of course as soon as I stopped the tumor shrunk down to almost nothing again.
The tumors on my arm didn't freak me out and make me stop. Its the thought of the one's I DON'T know about that could be inside me that made me stop. I want to live a long healthy life. If taking gh is going to speed up the growth of existing tumors THAT fast than I could be taking serious years off my life by using it. If ONE of them is cancerous it could be a death sentence. I don't want to be jacked that bad. Fuck that.

Tumor growth is accelerated by IGF-1.
Slower growing tumors are more likely to be dealt with by your immune system than faster growing tumors.

that is kinda scary when u think about it...esp guys who've been on gh for a very long duration.

Never done any sort of GH.. but my dad, brothers, and myself all have fatty tumors in our skin in certain areas.. I have some small ones (about pea size) on my side and back.. One near my bicep. Also one that isn't in my skin but is on my abs that I thought was a hernia but the doc said its most likely just a cyst or tumor.

The cyst I have is in my head which showed up on an MRI so I think gh is out for me now . They have said it could have been there all my life and are going to give me a yearly scan to check on it

Never done any sort of GH.. but my dad, brothers, and myself all have fatty tumors in our skin in certain areas.. I have some small ones (about pea size) on my side and back.. One near my bicep. Also one that isn't in my skin but is on my abs that I thought was a hernia but the doc said its most likely just a cyst or tumor.

lipomas bro, easily removed should you be so inclined. just tell the dermatologist that it is causing pain and insurance will cover. i've had two removed- one from my abdomen and another from my left tricep area

lipoma

I'm pretty sure you have lipomas because I also have them and you described it perfectly. If it becomes a cosmetic issue you can have them excised. Back to the original topic, when i was taking GH i DID notice the speed of growth for lipomas was a little accelerated.

lipomas bro, easily removed should you be so inclined. just tell the dermatologist that it is causing pain and insurance will cover. i've had two removed- one from my abdomen and another from my left tricep area

I'm pretty sure you have lipomas because I also have them and you described it perfectly. If it becomes a cosmetic issue you can have them excised. Back to the original topic, when i was taking GH i DID notice the speed of growth for lipomas was a little accelerated.

Yep, lipomas.. My dad has had them cut out.. Mine are all pretty small and not very noticeable for the most part. They get a lot smaller when I diet down.. loss of fat includes lipomas, I assume.

Curious as to the growth of lipomas on GH, though.. If GH were to help someone lean up, would they cause growth of the lipomas or would they get smaller?...

I'm notexpert but if you have a growth or tumor, I would be willing to bet GH would cause it to increase in size. I remember Dave Palumbo making a comment about someone with a slight case of gyno may actually see more growth in the breast tissue.

Yep, lipomas.. My dad has had them cut out.. Mine are all pretty small and not very noticeable for the most part. They get a lot smaller when I diet down.. loss of fat includes lipomas, I assume.

Curious as to the growth of lipomas on GH, though.. If GH were to help someone lean up, would they cause growth of the lipomas or would they get smaller?...

just had 1 cut out of my left inner thigh 2 months ago i let it get a lil 2 big
should ve went sooner it got as round as a quarter eventually started pushing on a nerve and i had to go it wasnt bad at all though and oh yeah i have 2-3 more and 1 of mines on my upper right forearm

Last edited:
I'm notexpert but if you have a growth or tumor, I would be willing to bet GH would cause it to increase in size. I remember Dave Palumbo making a comment about someone with a slight case of gyno may actually see more growth in the breast tissue.

dave palumbo looks like a walking gh tumor:action-s:

oh yea i have never tryed GH but anabolics i beleive did contribute in growth

i have had a water filled cyst on my balls and my leg way before GH use. I've used GH for over 3 years now and not one bit of growth from either one.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads