over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and slin usage??

bigsparky21

Registered
I've read in multiple cases on different boards guys claiming that GH is useless without the use of insulin with it. Im looking to run rips about 5iu for a year, should I use insulin with it?

I've read in multiple cases on different boards guys claiming that GH is useless without the use of insulin with it. Im looking to run rips about 5iu for a year, should I use insulin with it?

That is BS. It still works over long term, but slin will get much better gains, faster. I personally stay clear of slin for a few reasons.

HGH is not useless without insulin. However, insulin does greatly increase the mass building effects of HGH. Without insulin you will see fat loss and recomp, and you will still get some new muscle growth, just not to the extent you would with insulin. However, I see a lot of guys make the mistake of running a low dose of HGH with a high dose of insulin. If you are running a high dose of insulin you should be running a high dose of HGH as well. Yes, you will still put on size, but the look will be totally different.

Also, I would not recommend running generics. I only recommend using US pharm grade HGH.

Also, I would not recommend running generics. I only recommend using US pharm grade HGH.[/QUOTE]

whys that? Have seen generics score better than pharm grade many times?

Also, I would not recommend running generics. I only recommend using US pharm grade HGH.

whys that? Have seen generics score better than pharm grade many times?[/QUOTE]

Serum tests don't tell the whole story. IGF tests are really more important than serum tests. Even generics that score higher on IGF tests are going to be less pure than pharm grade and your body is going to build antibodies that will cause generics to stop working eventually. Because there are so many factors that determine the quality of HGH I rely more on personal experience and results I have seen from others than on serum and even IGF tests. With pharm grade at high doses the changes in your physique are noticeable daily (if you're lean enough). It also starts working immediately, it doesn't take months to see the effects. I don't think anyone who has used pharm grade could honestly say a generic that scored higher on a serum test is better than pharm grade.

I'm not as well versed with the protocol of insulin + HGH. I just started using slin w/ my RIPS about a month ago.

HOWEVER, the first time I used the RIPS coupled w/ a decent normal dosed cycle of test enan & tren enan, I jumped 20-25 pounds over the span of about 2 months.

HGH took my body to a whole new level.

^Yea whatever man. Even the undercover pro said most pros use Chinese generics. You can spend 4x the amount for the same results I get with rips. Have fun with that one

I'm not as well versed with the protocol of insulin + HGH. I just started using slin w/ my RIPS about a month ago.

HOWEVER, the first time I used the RIPS coupled w/ a decent normal dosed cycle of test enan & tren enan, I jumped 20-25 pounds over the span of about 2 months.

HGH took my body to a whole new level.

How much was water weight vs lean mass?

^Yea whatever man. Even the undercover pro said most pros use Chinese generics. You can spend 4x the amount for the same results I get with rips. Have fun with that one

I don't know who the undercover pro is. I have used Rips and the results are not the same as Genotropin, that's for sure. I'm not saying there has never been a decent generic, but they are very, very rare. Based on your avatar I wouldn't say you've been getting the same results either...

Last edited:
I don't know who the undercover pro is. I have used Rips and the results are not the same as Genotropin, that's for sure. I'm not saying there has never been a decent generic, but they are very, very rare. Based on your avatar I wouldn't say you've been getting the same results either...

man there is no way I could run the genos for a year that's way too expensive. Most guys claim the rips are strongest for the price and yeild great results. I have read awesome feedback on those and the elitropins.

man there is no way I could run the genos for a year that's way too expensive. Most guys claim the rips are strongest for the price and yeild great results. I have read awesome feedback on those and the elitropins.

Well I was talking about for gaining mass. Low doses for shorter periods are fine to help with fat loss and you'll still get a little muscle growth. But with HGH more is always better. I didn't care for Rips, but maybe you will get good results, who knows. I don't like generics but I'm not going to say they never work or that there are absolutely no decent ones. I just know for sure that pharm is always going to be legit so that's what I stick with.

is this deja vu of that other clown on here telling flex that pharma was the ony way, and to run 100ius of slin and 10-20ius gh ed...... this pulling big guy also says hes on 2100mg of EQ lol...

Last edited:
is this deja vu of that other clown on here telling flex that pharma was the ony way, and to run 100ius of slin and 10-20ius gh ed...... this pulling big guy also says hes on 2100mg of EQ alone without the other stuff

Huh? I am not on HGH or insulin at the moment. I didn't say pharm is the only way, it's just the way I stick with. Generics are too inconsistent for me. Maybe there are one or two good generics out there, but they seem to come and go so much I don't want to have to keep guessing. If I stick with Genotropin I know what I am getting.

is this deja vu of that other clown on here telling flex that pharma was the ony way, and to run 100ius of slin and 10-20ius gh ed...... this pulling big guy also says hes on 2100mg of EQ lol...

I'm getting pretty tired of these August/September 2013 tool bags acting up and posting more shit than they should.

In one post he says I recommend not using generics, in the next he says you can use generics, but I just don't have a good source to get them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm getting pretty tired of these August/September 2013 tool bags acting up and posting more shit than they should.

In one post he says I recommend not using generics, in the next he says you can use generics, but I just don't have a good source to get them. :rolleyes:

So because you've been here longer your opinion is more valuable? Lets see a pic of your physique. If you're bigger and leaner than me I'll start taking advice from you. I didn't say I don't have a good source for them, I said I'm not going to waste any more time trying generics when I can get pharm. I have tried several generics including some that are on this board and I didn't like any of them. I don't recommend them period. I'm just not going to say decent generics don't exist because maybe somewhere out there there is a guy that got good results with some lol.

Do I need to go find every god damn pic of a national qualifier physique on this board that uses generics and post them here to shut u up? If generics weren't useful, despite having to take more because of somatropin content, etc, why would generics still be a huge deal in this sponsor forum?

It's not the advice you give in your posts, it's the way you give it. You sound like a huge asshole right off the bat without considering the fact that maybe there's a chance that there's more than one way to get results than the way you do it? Ever think of that?

I'm sure if everybody on this board had an HIV/Aids positive hook-up to sell them kits for less than the ridiculous $400+ cost that people gouge others at, they would. But they don't, and in that case, generics run at a higher dose can, and are yielding positive results.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner