over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and slin usage??

all i meant to say was that rips/elis/kefies etc were fine, vouched for, tested, ran by sum of the best on this site.... sum new nobody that hits the board saying hes ran 300mg tren for over a year etc... what his "recommendations" are and aren't, saying they are no good, then saying they r ok, just no source...and then putting down a longterm member isnt cool to me....

First of all, you determine who you should listen to by how long they have been here? So you would listen to a 120 pound twig that signed up the day the site opened? Personally I listen to guys that are more advanced than me and have already done what I'm trying to do. Would you take advice from someone that weighed 100 pounds less than you at the same bodyfat?

Also, I never said I ran 300mg tren for over a year. I said I averaged about 100mg a day for over a year and ran 300mg a day for a short period. As far as generics, I won't recommend them, but if someone wants to use them that's their decision. Doesn't mean I have to say "Yeah buddy that's awesome, you're gonna get huge and shredded!" You don't have to agree with me either.

If Brian Shaw joined this forum today I wouldn't tell him he has shitty deadlift technique. I wouldn't tell Ronnie Coleman how to be a better bodybuilder. So I find it confusing that guys that weigh 220 are telling me I've been wrong all these years about putting on muscle. I guess I've been doing it wrong. If you want to do it your own way then fine. But this is an internet forum and I am free to give my opinion. I thought this was PROFESSIONALmuscle. I believe Big A said this board was always intended for elite level guys and those that want to get there. What I have been saying is no different than his "I'm so sick of this" thread (or whatever it's called). If you don't want to get to pro size then fine, but unless I misunderstood Big A that's not the intention of this forum.

I don't know who the undercover pro is. I have used Rips and the results are not the same as Genotropin, that's for sure. I'm not saying there has never been a decent generic, but they are very, very rare. Based on your avatar I wouldn't say you've been getting the same results either...

lol, nice try. You'll never find out what I look like

Thanks man. I'm 30, been training since I was a kid. Right now I'm running 2100mg EQ and 200mg Test E as an experiment. This was a totally new type of blast for me, but I'm liking the results so far. I don't know about elitropins, but if they work for you then use them. Blast looks good. Do you come off though? I'm not really a fan of coming off, I would rather see you blast and cruise. I actually skip the cruise part most of the time, just change compounds or increase doses when gains stop.

I used to train heavy for powerlifting, I was an elite powerlifter. I squatted over 1,000. Nowadays I don't lift so heavy. I don't always even know what I'm going to do before I get to the gym. I go by feel and focus on working the muscles. If I'm doing rows I focus on using my lats. If I'm doing laterals I foucs on using my side delts, etc etc.

Anything else you want to know just ask.

Thanks for getting back to me big guy. My father-in-law is the one who will be using the elitropins, but he will let me know what he thinks. He usually uses pharm grade, so it will be interesting to see what he thinks of them?

I've been on for the last 2 years or so, blasting and cruising, and haven't had any major side effects that have made me consider going off for any extended period of time. My blasts aren't huge and I tend to keep things pretty simple for the most part, so I don't plan on coming off completely anytime soon. I admit that I enjoy feeling jacked 24/7. But, like all things, that could change over time. I'm also like you in that I like experimenting w/ different compounds and think that helps, too.

I will be focusing on using more beyond failure techniques and rest-pause sets during my current bulk phase and hope to make some significant gains in the next few months. I also like to mix it up using other methods (high-rep, low-rep, statics, supersets, tri-sets, etc) and try to keep my body confused. I also do a little cardio 2-3x week.

Anyways, thanks for the feed-back and keep us posted on your eq/test cycle.

Much respect

Last edited:
How convincing.

Wasn't trying to convince you. You're the guy with 320lbs of mass at your height. Keep using whatever works for you and continue insulting people off of microscopic avatar images if that is what you choose to do. What I can tell you is that I have gained 40lbs of muscle in two years while using rips. I'll stick to what works for me and you stick to what works for you.

Last edited:
Wasn't trying to convince you. You're the guy with 320lbs of mass at your height. Keep using whatever works for you and continue insulting people off of microscopic avatar images if that is what you choose to do. What I can tell you is that I have gained 40lbs of muscle in two years while using rips. I'll stick to what works for me and you stick to what works for you.

That's great progress if you've gained that much lean mass. If you're gaining off of Rips then keep using them. Personally I have heard too many mixed reviews to take the chance, so I will stick to my Genotropins.

What I can tell you is that I have gained 40lbs of muscle in two years

Damn man. That is a great amount of muscle for that time frame. What dose have you been running on the rips? How are the sides/ water retention?

That's great progress if you've gained that much lean mass. If you're gaining off of Rips then keep using them. Personally I have heard too many mixed reviews to take the chance, so I will stick to my Genotropins.

By all means, I am not telling you to change. Just think before you make a petty insult based on little information.

Damn man. That is a great amount of muscle for that time frame. What dose have you been running on the rips? How are the sides/ water retention?

To be fair, I was using a fair amount of test prop and tren ace too. No sides and can't comment on water retention because I don't remember what it's like to not be using rips.

I will stand strong with rips as I can get pharm grade hgh and I will say rips are by far the best anyone else who rejects that statement is a clown and has no clue as to what they are doing PERIOD.

First of all, you determine who you should listen to by how long they have been here? So you would listen to a 120 pound twig that signed up the day the site opened? Personally I listen to guys that are more advanced than me and have already done what I'm trying to do. Would you take advice from someone that weighed 100 pounds less than you at the same bodyfat?

Also, I never said I ran 300mg tren for over a year. I said I averaged about 100mg a day for over a year and ran 300mg a day for a short period. As far as generics, I won't recommend them, but if someone wants to use them that's their decision. Doesn't mean I have to say "Yeah buddy that's awesome, you're gonna get huge and shredded!" You don't have to agree with me either.

If Brian Shaw joined this forum today I wouldn't tell him he has shitty deadlift technique. I wouldn't tell Ronnie Coleman how to be a better bodybuilder. So I find it confusing that guys that weigh 220 are telling me I've been wrong all these years about putting on muscle. I guess I've been doing it wrong. If you want to do it your own way then fine. But this is an internet forum and I am free to give my opinion. I thought this was PROFESSIONALmuscle. I believe Big A said this board was always intended for elite level guys and those that want to get there. What I have been saying is no different than his "I'm so sick of this" thread (or whatever it's called). If you don't want to get to pro size then fine, but unless I misunderstood Big A that's not the intention of this forum.

how does anyone know how "advanced" you are??? You posted ONE pic in a dam tank top and pants in ur kitchen or whatever...lol ....yes, u looked pretty big, but HONESTLY not really that impressive for all this "advanced" talk.... i woulda guessed 250lbs 10-12%, seriously.....USUALLY bodybuilding is based on how you look with your shirt/pants off riiiite? hell... BBOY just got his pro card and with your stats you hold wayyy more muscle than him....your stats are basically ramy stats... u obviously dont have security probs posting pics... so can you please just throw up a full body shot in a bbing pose or whatever so your "advanced" claims can be backed up.... would give more credibility than just saying "im advanced" BBer bc of a weight #.... hell, i used to work with 3 bouncers that were all plus 300lbs... worked out maybe once a week... they looked decent while pumped and in a shirt and pants too lol

Last edited:
this is 5'11" 320lbs at 10%??? i must be fuckin hi as shit on crack rite now or sumthin.....

Attachments

• W9cIBdQl.jpg
    W9cIBdQl.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 198
this is 5'11" 320lbs at 10%??? i must be fuckin hi as shit on crack rite now or sumthin.....

Yes it is. I used to be obese and I don't have the best muscle shape so it doesn't look that impressive. I am at 10% bodyfat though. There are a couple people on here who know me personally, if they see this I'm sure they will chime in.

Some people just aren't meant for bodybuilding, probably me included. It's more than possible you weigh that much since you were a PLer, but at first, I too was like wtf, i don't see 5'11" 300lbs.

Yes it is. I used to be obese and I don't have the best muscle shape so it doesn't look that impressive. I am at 10% bodyfat though. There are a couple people on here who know me personally, if they see this I'm sure they will chime in.

I believe it. I've seen pics of him when he started dieting. Also I know he doesnt bullshit. Him and I use to use the same diet coach.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

310!!?!

I want to see a pic in trunks posing.... looks more 245 ish

I don't compete and I don't own a pair of posing trunks lol. I used to be extremely obese, I was just a few pounds shy of 500 pounds. 320 is the lightest I've been in a vary long time.

I always do skin/GH together. Its the most anabolic you can get. You better read up on skin ifbyiu are thinking about it and have never done it before. Its something you don't want to miss with if you don't know what you are doing.

I don't compete and I don't own a pair of posing trunks lol. I used to be extremely obese, I was just a few pounds shy of 500 pounds. 320 is the lightest I've been in a vary long time.

damn if you realy are 320 at 10% your a big motherfucker. awesome transformation btw!

I ask because I have heard Rips cause a lot of water retention. Did you get your blood pressure checked while on Rips? I have heard some people say they think they caused their blood pressure to go up because of the water retention, but I haven't used them myself. It's good that they leaned you out some though.

Didn't have BP checked, but maybe I will do it now and compare. I don't "feel" like it did, but that doesn't mean anything. I think a lot of people respond differently tot he RIPS, but - there definitely is some water retention. I love them though, unlocked a whole new level in this "game" - for me, anyways.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131