over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and slin

TXMUSCLE84

Newbies
Ive heard that when you run gh that you have to run slin with it in order to get results from the gh. Im running test c with dhb and proviron currently. After i finish the dhb im going to run test, primo and proviron with gh. Im not wanting to run slin because i dont know enough about how to run it and dont want to risk killing myself lol. Do you HAVE to run slin with gh?

100% unnecessary.
You can run HGH without insulin
You can run insulin without HGH
Both work great alone and both work great together

Hgh raises blood sugar over time at higher levels. A lot of people run both to keep insulin sensitivity in tack. Also mixing the two will raise igf-1 which will help promote the building of muscle. What are you trying to achieve? In my opinion hgh by its self works great to help getting lean in the morning with fasted cardio. Also helps me stay lean while bulking once a certain level of leanness is achieved. Hgh dosed before bed also seems to help my recovery tremendously. Please do TONS of research before attempting insulin, it is literally one of the only compounds bodybuilders use that can cause acute issues like death and coma. Start very low and titrate up.

Hgh raises blood sugar over time at higher levels. A lot of people run both to keep insulin sensitivity in tack. Also mixing the two will raise igf-1 which will help promote the building of muscle. What are you trying to achieve? In my opinion hgh by its self works great to help getting lean in the morning with fasted cardio. Also helps me stay lean while bulking once a certain level of leanness is achieved. Hgh dosed before bed also seems to help my recovery tremendously. Please do TONS of research before attempting insulin, it is literally one of the only compounds bodybuilders use that can cause acute issues like death and coma. Start very low and titrate up.
I have more research to do on insulin for sure. Im looking to go 2iu per day and go up to 4iu. Im wanting to run that along side test and primo.

If you are using hgh to burn fat he works amazing alone , 3 to 4 ius fasted in morning ED is great for that . if your goal is to build muscle HGH alone are to weak to increase IGF and increase grow .
To build muscle the best option is 5 to 10ius hgh post workout then 20min later 10ius humalog and drink a shake 100gr dextrose + 60gr whey protein ( that way you will grow so quick ) . Remember insulin can kill you so drink shake right after shoot

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear