over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and specific muscle growth

hawkmoon

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've searched the medical literature and cannot find anything; not surprising as bodybuilders are not the subject of these studies...

I've been on GH for about 10 weeks now and find it all-around beneficial. One thing however that really stands out now is my arm girth has really jumped up. My arms are bigger than they have ever been, measuring 48.5cm (19.1") last night 2 hours after the gym (Chest, shouders, tris). They have never been that big before. I have seen some scattered talk about how GH can somehow balance out lagging bodyparts but I see no evidence or rationale for this. Just speculation.

The only real difference is the GH, as I never used it before. For AAS I am on 250mg of T a week, and now once every two weeks. Nothing special there for sure...

I am happy, but puzzled...
Anyone else experience anything like this?

Of course there aren't any medical studies of gh done on humans to observe muscle hypertrophy. The studies on gh done on humans are ones where the subjects are only given low doses. However, there are studies out there that dat has shown me on rats, where muscle hypertrophy(not hyperplasia) occured when they were administered gh. Many drugs that are tested on rats do have the same effects on them as humans but not always.

Of course there aren't any medical studies of gh done on humans to observe muscle hypertrophy. The studies on gh done on humans are ones where the subjects are only given low doses. However, there are studies out there that dat has shown me on rats, where muscle hypertrophy(not hyperplasia) occured when they were administered gh. Many drugs that are tested on rats do have the same effects on them as humans but not always.

I understand that GH definitely causes growth, but I am seeing a different rate of growth in different areas than my past 20+ years of bodybuilding experience. There are areas that 'pop' on AAS like my traps, shoulders, and upper pecs.
With GH the manifestation and localization of tissue growth appears to be yet another different pattern.

This is very interesting as I'm thinking of trying GH for the first time

Hawk, do your arms seem puffier or "softer"? GH is known to cause water bloat and that certainly may be causing the size increase.

Hawk,

What I notice is that im fuller everywhere, even on a keto type of diet/with good amount of cardio (60 mins)...My back and quads seem to really come up the past couple of months though...

I noticed this on CJC/GHRP6. I think its because your body more readily transports aminos and sugar to your muscles. I always knew the stuff had kicked in when my forearms got a mild pump.

Hawk, do your arms seem puffier or "softer"? GH is known to cause water bloat and that certainly may be causing the size increase.

I am 'rounder' but also harder; very little water retention.

Hawk,

What I notice is that im fuller everywhere, even on a keto type of diet/with good amount of cardio (60 mins)...My back and quads seem to really come up the past couple of months though...

Definitely fuller looking.

how many ius??

10ius 3x wk, 30 minutes after training (8PM)

Also my weight seems to be slowly creeping up. 220 now and still lean. The 220 is a first at this low BF as I have let my legs drop down a bit. There is a good mount of muscle weight held in the quads and hams. I was kissing 29" for a while and destroying my pants. If I want to compete again I can blow them up fast, so no worries, but I need to wear normal clothes for work!
:D

GH definitely helps with lagging body parts, but not specifically. I noticed the same exact thing. I've always trained regurlarly, but gh gives you that edge, and raises your genetic plateau IMO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear