over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and surgery recovery.

minister

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Just a thought my friends. I'm having double inguinal hernia surgery tomorrow. Doctor said it will be about 8 week for full recovery, that's an awful long time to be inactive for me. My question is ; Has anybody used HGH during surgery recovery?, and If you did, Did it help? or Is there any anabolic or androgenic I can use for faster recovery? Never had surgery before, so it's all new to me. Any help would be appreciated. God bless you brothers n Sisters.

One more question friends, for those who have had this done, How long before going back to the Gym?

this i would also like to know . will hgh affect sperm count as well?

That's a really good question and one I've wondered about for some time. I've had two shoulder reconstructions (making benches, butterflies, etc a b*tch) and two knee reconstructions. I've often wondered if I started GH now if it would help my still ongoing recovery/rehab from my last knee surgery (this past February). I know there is/was a big time Dr in Canada that was seeing a lot of pro athletes post-op for GH treatment and claimed significantly faster/better recovery...I just can't remember his name.

Anyway, best of luck to you bro and I wish you a speedy recovery.

God bless

I tore my left rotator cuff 5 years ago and did GH post surgery, 4iu's per day, 5 on 2 off for about 8 months. I do believe it helped tremendously. In fact, I just had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder 3 weeks ago and I am now running 2iu's daily. I will bump up the dose when I can start doing some work with weights. Right now I'm just looking for regenerative properties of GH to help my shoulder. I plan on running the 3x a week, high dosage protocol when I am able to lift again.

I tore my left rotator cuff 5 years ago and did GH post surgery, 4iu's per day, 5 on 2 off for about 8 months. I do believe it helped tremendously. In fact, I just had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder 3 weeks ago and I am now running 2iu's daily. I will bump up the dose when I can start doing some work with weights. Right now I'm just looking for regenerative properties of GH to help my shoulder. I plan on running the 3x a week, high dosage protocol when I am able to lift again.

yea, just got home from the hospital, surgery went well,I actually started GH this morning before operation, doing 4 IU a day, I will keep you guys posted,God bles syou guys.

I would like to hear if anyone has had success with hgh in rehabbing rotator tears without surgery. I realize a full teat won't reconnect, but I have also heard of a few docs using hgh along with prolotherapy to strengthen partial tears.

yea, just got home from the hospital, surgery went well,I actually started GH this morning before operation, doing 4 IU a day, I will keep you guys posted,God bless you guys.

A couple of guys I know at the gym both recently had hernia surgery. They were back in no time. You'll be ok but take it easy! Glad to hear your surgery went well. With the GH I'm sure you'll be healed up even quicker! Keep us posted on your progress.

A couple of guys I know at the gym both recently had hernia surgery. They were back in no time. You'll be ok but take it easy! Glad to hear your surgery went well. With the GH I'm sure you'll be healed up even quicker! Keep us posted on your progress.

doctor says it is gonna be at least 8 weeks before lifting, but we'll see, I think itwill be a lot faster than that, even though I'm 46, I'm in excellent shape and recover fast, and I have all kjnds of people praying for me, thaanks for the concern bro. God bless you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131