over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and type 1 diabetes

ramsees

Newbies
Does anyone here with type 1 diabetes have experience taking hgh? I read somewhere that it’s not as effective? Can’t remember where I read it. Wasn’t on this board. I started gold tops from tp this week. 2-3 ui in the morning and 2-3 ui at night right before bed. I have Dexcom g6 so my blood sugar is monitored 24/7 on my phone. I haven’t noticed the hgh effecting my blood sugar levels. I take lantus twice a day. 25 units in the am. 15 units at night. Also take humalog with meals.

Forgot to mention I had to increase my insulin dose when I started taking test which seemed odd to me. Even my endocrinologist said test shouldn’t effect my blood sugar levels. But it definitely did. I see so many non diabetics say they have to take insulin with gh but I haven’t seen it effect my levels at all. Seems odd

With you already having a well regulated BGL through your insulin I highly doubt you will see it mess with it too bad. That basal insulin will help with partitioning throughout the day and night especially since you're dosing twice a day. Also, if you're only a week in, I would wait longer before I put much weight on it

Been on mauves for 7 months, just recently diagnosed with Type 1. Using the freestyle libre 2, to monitor my blood sugar. Not yet on insulin, but that's what's next.

I have been type 1 for 25 years. I can’t run gh because my sugars are all over the place on it. I have to double my insulin while on gh- just not worth it

Been on mauves for 7 months, just recently diagnosed with Type 1. Using the freestyle libre 2, to monitor my blood sugar. Not yet on insulin, but that's what's next.
I would highly suggest talking to your doctor and getting the Dexcom g6 instead of the libre and getting the omnipod 5 to go with it. It’s the best technology out right now. First of its kind. Nothing will keep your sugar levels under control better than the g6/omnipod 5 combo.

I’m well over a week in on the gold tops and I’m running 3ui twice daily and no issues. I feel very confident it’s good gh since it’s from tp

Type 2 is the type of diabetes that would have bad interaction with GH. Not type 1.

Type 1 = not enough insulin production (GH increases pancreatic beta cell proliferation and insulin secretion. Higher doses can cause insulin resistance)

Type 2 = Insulin RESISTANCE in the cells. (Which GH worsens)

Forgot to mention I had to increase my insulin dose when I started taking test which seemed odd to me. Even my endocrinologist said test shouldn’t effect my blood sugar levels. But it definitely did. I see so many non diabetics say they have to take insulin with gh but I haven’t seen it effect my levels at all. Seems odd
Testosterone and training could increase levels of glucocorticoids which increase blood sugar produced by the liver. "Gluco" for sugar and "corticoid" for cortex, specifically, the adrenal cortex. Glucocorticoids also decrease the immune response (possibly causing colds and flus, a.k.a "test flu") and as stimulating the adrenals may likely play a large part in explaining why so many experience anxiety while training on high doses of androgens.

Is it hg or ug test? A vet on another board that is no longer around blastsndcruise used to say different brands of ug gear would spike his blood sugar due to the carrier oil. He was against certain oils in foods as well as being used in gear because he fellt consumption of them was a major cause of diabetes (he had diabetes and was meticulous about his blood sugar). He posted a link to a famous doc talking about this theory that some oils we use in foods/cooking are a major factor in diabetes. If I recall he said the only lol he will cook with is avocado, the others (including Olive) are bad...I know alot of guys praise olive oil dont shoot the messanger, just recalling what another member posted. He went by Dr. X not sure what forums he may still be on

About 25 years ago i read somewhere that gh increases kidney regeneration, if that is true that would be a good insentive to use gh.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws