over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and your first time...

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Yeah MG 45 days is usually what I run peps for also, typically I do GH for 7 or 8 months then peps then back on the GH

Landmonster

Registered
If you're not running FDA approved then you're wasting your time with generics. I've run every generic under the sun and none of them compare to pharm grade. Get some saizen, serostim, genotropin, norditropin, etc. Forget generic Chinese crap.

What about Riptropin?

pieguy

Registered
If you're not running FDA approved then you're wasting your time with generics. I've run every generic under the sun and none of them compare to pharm grade. Get some saizen, serostim, genotropin, norditropin, etc. Forget generic Chinese crap.

Most people in the NPC, IFBB and this board disagree with you.

massnup

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Why can't other companies make it like pharm grade? Do they not have access to whats needed to make it pharm grade?

ReardenSteel

Banned
Why can't other companies make it like pharm grade? Do they not have access to whats needed to make it pharm grade?

That's exactly why. It is very expensive to make GH. It's not like homebrewing AAS. These generics are coming out of China, and they will put whatever they want in them. If your hands are going numb that's not a sign your GH is legit. Pharm GH does not make you feel like this. I have heard from multiple sources that some of these generics have had antidiuretics in them. The bottom line is you don't know what you're putting in your body. There is a reason they can sell it so much cheaper. They couldn't make HGH that cheap if they wanted to. They are cutting corners and putting fillers in there, and some of the stuff in generics can be dangerous long term.

d24

Registered
Not true. Pharm grade gh will make your hands numb just like generics.

That's exactly why. It is very expensive to make GH. It's not like homebrewing AAS. These generics are coming out of China, and they will put whatever they want in them. If your hands are going numb that's not a sign your GH is legit. Pharm GH does not make you feel like this. I have heard from multiple sources that some of these generics have had antidiuretics in them. The bottom line is you don't know what you're putting in your body. There is a reason they can sell it so much cheaper. They couldn't make HGH that cheap if they wanted to. They are cutting corners and putting fillers in there, and some of the stuff in generics can be dangerous long term.

ReardenSteel

Banned
Not true. Pharm grade gh will make your hands numb just like generics.

At high doses, but not at 4iu's. Water retention is much lower with pharm grade. It is the fillers in generics that cause most of the side effects. Many people have reported high blood pressure, kidney problems, etc when on generics.

Millineum Man

Registered
I am not (actively) trying to lean out....I eat what I want(no sweets or junk), meaning hamburger, steak, occasional beer. I am not doing any cardio at all.

When I started on May 24th - I was 193 at 11-12% BF (had dropped weight for professional reasons). I have bumped to 3iu fasted in the am and 3 iu fasted before weights.

I am running ED 45 mg prop, 35 mg Masteron, 35 mg NPP and 500 mg EQ per week. 50 mcg T3 daily.

This AM I was 215.4 and around 8.5% BF

That is over 25 pounds of LBM in 3 months.
GREAT results, bro! That's one heck of a turnaround!!

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Rips, hyges, even kefeis and elis have always gotten great results. Rips and Hyges for sure. Very rare amount of people have access to pharm grade products and all these people are having amazing results.

Also GH by themselves would be do great also. You don't need to stack AAS with every to make them "good". GH brings faster recovery to not only your muscles but also your joints and everything else. Fat loss is amazing on it (if your diet and workout is right of course...but that goes for everything). Plus lets not forget the amazing deep and colorful dreams that you will have on them.

lestatgear

FOUNDING Member / Sponsor Rep
Registered
Sponsors
First time I ran GH was six years ago, after using just gear for about three years. Totally changed my physique. More size and definition. Constantly feeling pumped. Once I added it to the mix, I never stopped. First run was with Kefies. For mee AAS and GH go hand in hand.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sover7farms
Phil Hernon Personal Training email
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner
Prowrist straps store banner
biogenix2
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131