over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and ?

SD1959

Registered
What would be synergistic with gh WITHOUT increasing appetite? Older guy with body comp improvement always the goal. Diet is always in check, keep between 10-11% bf.
Thanks,
Sd

GH & Test - best for up-regulating MGF in older fella's.

Last edited:
What would be synergistic with gh WITHOUT increasing appetite? Older guy with body comp improvement always the goal. Diet is always in check, keep between 10-11% bf.
Thanks,
Sd

Your question is ambiguous...tell us more, like, what are your goals? Muscle growth? Restorative? Longevity? As long as your HPTA is still in good shape and I assume at your age you're not looking to compete or muscle up, don't mess about with AAS. You'll really struggle to regain your natural hormone levels after they shut down.

Your question is ambiguous...tell us more, like, what are your goals? Muscle growth? Restorative? Longevity? As long as your HPTA is still in good shape and I assume at your age you're not looking to compete or muscle up, don't mess about with AAS. You'll really struggle to regain your natural hormone levels after they shut down.

My levels crapped out years ago. Been on hrt. Recently switched from Testim to inject. 350-375mgs per week. Recently added 600mgs primo and 300 mgs masteron. Calories have been boosted modestly. Looking to add a little quality muscle and strength without major change to b/f levels and bloat. Will gradually become more focused on definition by mid spring. As you can see, I keep things very moderate. At this stage, how I look and feel outweigh how big I can get.

if you want to add to your current HRT, I would say primo. Its anabolic without being androgenic and won't give you that bloat. Gains in muscle will take time andcome slowly, but your more apt to hold on to them.

if you want to add to your current HRT, I would say primo. Its anabolic without being androgenic and won't give you that bloat. Gains in muscle will take time andcome slowly, but your more apt to hold on to them.

I've already added the primo. I'm pretty educated and very experienced w/aas. First cycle in '82. It's the peptides and their synergy that I need to learn more about and how to add them to the mix. I train very hard and eat very well. I have "guilt" or reservation about enhancing. I do have strict ideas on what and how far I'm willing to go at this point in my life.

Ok, I assumed you asked what type of AAS to add to your gh regimen.
I would recommend you put GHRH/GHRP as the base at 100mcg each dosed first thing in AM fasted and PWO. You could if you wanted an even greater gh spike, add 2-3iu of rHGH about 15 minutes after you dose the peptides. You cannot dose the rHGH at the same time as the peptides or you'll blunt the pulse, and if wait too long to dose the gh, same deal, your receptors will be unavailable. So 15 to 20 min. would be your general window.

Ok, I assumed you asked what type of AAS to add to your gh regimen.
I would recommend you put GHRH/GHRP as the base at 100mcg each dosed first thing in AM fasted and PWO. You could if you wanted an even greater gh spike, add 2-3iu of rHGH about 15 minutes after you dose the peptides. You cannot dose the rHGH at the same time as the peptides or you'll blunt the pulse, and if wait too long to dose the gh, same deal, your receptors will be unavailable. So 15 to 20 min. would be your general window.

If GH receptors get exhausted, then how is acromegaly possible? How long does it take the receptors to "re-charge"?

I suggest you read all the research on the various peptides, most of which is Dat's research. There are basic fundamentals you lack that It would be redundant for me to Q and A you; easier for you to just read the data. Good luck though on whatever route you take.

Are you implying that there are basic fundamentals that I lack??? I have done extensive research on peptides, albeit limited to what is available on the internet. I look more for studies that were done by universities, pharmaceutical companies and labs...not impromptu studies done on internet steroid message boards. I don't just parrot what dat has said and blindly follow his teachings. He is a valuable source of information and very intelligent, but he's not the only source, and I'm pretty sure that he would agree.

One of the basic fundamentals of scientific research is questioning the findings of studies. Questioning only solidifies the findings if the findings stand up.

Acromegaly is possible because there is no such thing as receptor exhaustion. If receptors did get exhausted, then acromegaly would not....COULD NOT...exist. People with pituitary tumor are churning out massive amounts of growth hormone all day long. They aren't producing it in a pulsate manner. The production of somatostatin is either overwhelmed or retarded by the same tumor that is causing the excess of somatotropin.
Now, is it hypothetically possible that the receptors are not as efficient as they would be if the pituitary was acting normally...or if it is being manipulated to release in a quasi-normal fashion by an exogenous introduction of releasing factors? Absolutely.

Are you implying that there are basic fundamentals that I lack??? I have done extensive research on peptides, albeit limited to what is available on the internet. I look more for studies that were done by universities, pharmaceutical companies and labs...not impromptu studies done on internet steroid message boards. I don't just parrot what dat has said and blindly follow his teachings. He is a valuable source of information and very intelligent, but he's not the only source, and I'm pretty sure that he would agree.

One of the basic fundamentals of scientific research is questioning the findings of studies. Questioning only solidifies the findings if the findings stand up.

Acromegaly is possible because there is no such thing as receptor exhaustion. If receptors did get exhausted, then acromegaly would not....COULD NOT...exist. People with pituitary tumor are churning out massive amounts of growth hormone all day long. They aren't producing it in a pulsate manner. The production of somatostatin is either overwhelmed or retarded by the same tumor that is causing the excess of somatotropin.
Now, is it hypothetically possible that the receptors are not as efficient as they would be if the pituitary was acting normally...or if it is being manipulated to release in a quasi-normal fashion by an exogenous introduction of releasing factors? Absolutely.

Are you seriously implying that a negative feedback loop for GH, just as with every other hormone, doesn't exist??? Acromegaly is a disease derived deviation from this system obviously, and the "abnormal growth" of these cases is caused by supra-physiological circulating IGF, not GH. I am not well informed on this disease, but let me explain this:

GH travels systemically bound to GHBP...when the gh binds two extracellular receptors, it activates the receptor, causing a series of chemical reactions that I won't get into here. Suffice to say, once these receptors are "activated" aka used, they are no longer available. We don't have an infinite number of activated receptors to bind to your neverending gh output. Plus, the receptor activation brings in multiple substances (proteins/enzymes)
that inhibit further intracellular gh signalling.
Not to mention that GH secretion produces igf1 secretion; Igf inhibits GH secretion...but I'm sure you already knew this.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws