over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Antibodies: Fact or Fiction? My Experience

Isnt this the same as people saying you should go off steroids for a while but when you go back on your body simply RESPONDS in a much better way than being on all the time. I wonder if thats true for HGH anti bodies or not.

My out look is this. Anti bodies or not it's Irrelevant really. Anything you put in your body over a course of time, be it gear, caffeine, alcohol gh whatever your body will find a way to adapt and desensitise is just the way it is.

Not necessarily. Let me give you an example. Say you have hypothyroidism as many people do. People are then prescribed thyroid hormones and most people once they find the right dosage are able to stay on the same dosage long term without losing effectiveness. Why doesn't their body adapt and need continually changing higher dosages? Why can't GH be same way? Also let me add there are a small fraction of people who do develop thyroid antibodies and the medication doesn't work. Let me take this a step further; is it possible that GH works the same way and that a small subset of people do develop antibodies and that is why we we do here some of these stories but it is not the norm. My guess is this may in fact be whats happening.

Not necessarily. Let me give you an example. Say you have hypothyroidism as many people do. People are then prescribed thyroid hormones and most people once they find the right dosage are able to stay on the same dosage long term without losing effectiveness. Why doesn't their body adapt and need continually changing higher dosages? Why can't GH be same way? Also let me add there are a small fraction of people who do develop thyroid antibodies and the medication doesn't work. Let me take this a step further; is it possible that GH works the same way and that a small subset of people do develop antibodies and that is why we we do here some of these stories but it is not the norm. My guess is this may in fact be whats happening.

I do think prolonged low dose use is quite feasible same as trt dose test and a few Black coffees ed. It's when we ramp things up that the body starts fighting it. Thst said gh never becomes completely ineffective for me. Just gradually need more for the same effect.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Correct, but antibody development becomes a bigger problem when drugs are not bioidentical. It's very easy to make thyroid hormone bioidentical. GH not so much. Much more complex. Any drug that is very similar to the natural hormone but not identical will have some degree of antibody development.

Correct, but antibody development becomes a bigger problem when drugs are not bioidentical. It's very easy to make thyroid hormone bioidentical. GH not so much. Much more complex. Any drug that is very similar to the natural hormone but not identical will have some degree of antibody development.

Are there any tests for GH antibodies like there are for thyroid?

My thyroid has remained stable over the years; my free T3 is 3.0 which is right in the middle of the normal range and my TSH 1.13. I did my free T4 this time for the first time and it was .81 which is low as the reference range starts at .82. However, T4 is inactive and free T3 is main thing I am looking at with thyroid, so as long as free T3 is normal it really doesn't matter how its getting there(and no I haven't supplemented with thyroid in many many years; don't see a need to as long as T3 is normal and I don't have any symptoms).

that maybe why your igf levels have stayed linear, and mine dropped.

This thread has left me even more confused, unfortunately. At least we are making progress trying to get to the bottom of this.

This thread has left me even more confused, unfortunately. At least we are making progress trying to get to the bottom of this.

the question is why does GH kick ass when you first take it then not so much?

possible answers: antibody build up, thyroid affecting IGF conversion??

testing: guy are now getting serum and IGF levels AND thyroid at beginning of therapy , during and and end of therapy to compile data and see if we can come up with any answers.

testing: guy are now getting serum and IGF levels AND thyroid at beginning of therapy , during and and end of therapy to compile data and see if we can come up with any answers.

Maybe I am just different or lucky, but I have never felt anything super special at the beginning or anything diminish after time. The only thing I would notice is different amounts of water retention when switching between certain brands or when upping/lowering dosages. With that said, it has been a long time since I have been off for any decent duration. But back when I used to cycle it on and off I didn't have any issues such as you are mentioning.

A good freind of mine works in a lab at university of Cincinnati and he is in a cancer research team. I was talking with him the other day and he was explaining his take on antibodies. And basically what he said was unless the gh u are using is 100% pure replica/ purity of what the body is producing then yes antibodies will for over time and kill it. He also theorized that a 3x a week or eod approach could elevate the possibility for antibodies to form as fast. But they still will form over a period. He explained it to me like this. You get sick, a cold lets say. The reason it takes a few days/week/month to get better is bc you are waiting on the formation of antibodies is ur body to kill off the virus. Same goes for gh. His theory is that for best results u should start at 2iu and work ur way up weakly in 1-2 iu increments or the eod theory I stated early to distract the antibodies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ideo dynamic response

So the moral of the story is to take breaks from GH from time to time? But for how long?

what about Inducing negative feedback from constant use. because GH not working as good any longer can also be a result of negative feedback and not just antibodies unless your saying anybodies are same as negative feedback but their two different things. So I think two things can happen as result of exogenous GH use.

Last edited:
and that explains why I have serum tests that are equal and IGF levels that decline with time on.

What you say is very intriguing. I may try to get some pharm grade GH again and run that for a couple months at 4iu and retest and then maybe take some time off and then restart and test again after a couple months and see if there is a difference. Not expecting any difference based on my history thus far; but many times you don't really notice things if you are not looking for them. Also my bloodwork has mostly been only once a year so who knows what has really happened during that gap.

what about Inducing negative feedback from constant use. because GH not working as good any longer can also be a result of negative feedback and not just antibodies unless your saying anybodies are same as negative feedback but their two different things. So I think two things can happen as result of exogenous GH use.

Agreed, the body adapting and returning to homeostasis is different than the body developing an immune response and generating antibodies.

Agreed, the body adapting and returning to homeostasis is different than the body developing an immune response and generating antibodies.

its interesting, we just need everyone to keep doing tests, I personally find a few months of gh then a few months on peptides and a few months off works well for me but I would like a better idea of what exactly is happening.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws