over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH before bed

svenrpb

Registered
Newbies
Hi Guys,

I'm going to use 2 IU's of legit(no UG) GH. A lot of people tell me to take it right before bed.
But doesn't taking GH before bed fuck up your natural spike of GH that you get in the first hours you are sleeping?

Or is it like a + on top of the natural spike. Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I'm going to use 2 IU's of legit(no UG) GH. A lot of people tell me to take it right before bed.
But doesn't taking GH before bed fuck up your natural spike of GH that you get in the first hours you are sleeping?

Yes it replaces the bed time pulse in the same way that using testosterone replaces your natural production. You'll get some other HGH pulses through the day but they're quite small in comparison.

I prefer first thing in the morning, my thinking is that way I have my natural spike along with the unnatural spike. If I was to do 4iu or more I would do 2 AM and 2 PM.

I prefer first thing in the morning, my thinking is that way I have my natural spike along with the unnatural spike. If I was to do 4iu or more I would do 2 AM and 2 PM.
Do you fast after?

First thing in the morning works for me along with fasting cardio for a good fat-burning jolt if only using 2 IUs. I normally aim for about 4 IUs. 2 am and 2 pm.

What are your goals? If maximum fat burning is your goal then first thing am before cardio would be optimal or pre workout, if maximum recovery is your goal then post workout or pre-bed would be optimal.

If you're out of your teens. Doesn't matter if you take HGH at night before you sleep. You don't generically produce anymore. I take it at night to match my normal production

If you're out of your teens. Doesn't matter if you take HGH at night before you sleep. You don't generically produce anymore. I take it at night to match my normal production

2iu is usually the max output during adolescence. Every decade after I've read it reduces by 10-20%. Guys in 50's and 60's are still putting out a good 1iu or slightly more.i need to find that study or article but I'm being lazy tonight.

Here's one study--

Growth Hormone in Aging
Garcia JM, Merriam GR, Kargi AY.

Growth hormone declines at 15% every decade

What are your goals? If maximum fat burning is your goal then first thing am before cardio would be optimal or pre workout, if maximum recovery is your goal then post workout or pre-bed would be optimal.
I always wonder when to take GH if going for preworkout, like 3 hours before since it peaks at around 3-4 hours?

You definitely make some, and adult gh deficiency is a real condition.

GH morning / Ipam at night

Nailed it. No one came in second place or 3rd because they timed their GH wrong. Drugs just work plain and simple. also when in prep and your running clen/t3 dieting, fasted cardio its very hard to quantify what is doing what. like i bet if you just took all your HGH in the night it would do the same as splitting it up. only reason to split is if your taking 4iu plus.

Nailed it. No one came in second place or 3rd because they timed their GH wrong. Drugs just work plain and simple. also when in prep and your running clen/t3 dieting, fasted cardio its very hard to quantify what is doing what. like i bet if you just took all your HGH in the night it would do the same as splitting it up. only reason to split is if your taking 4iu plus.
Everything you say is true, while at the same time, there's more to GH beyond the 3IU subq pin which is really just an anti-aging use. There is also some clinical relevance to timing believe it or not... and if it's clinically relevant it's probably more relevant to BB, but it's for sure less important than the other factors, and really more of a consideration for limited quantity.

Hi Guys,

For 2IU's a day I would do morning as soon as I wake up with a low carb breakfast 30-60 minutes after injection. NOT SUB Q. Or 2-3 hours before you wake up. 2-3 hours before I woke up is what I did for my 14 month run of HGH. Your goals and fat burning don't matter at 2 IU's a day. Personally if I was taking 4 IU's a day or 2 IU's a day I would not take it at night before bed.

I like to use it on an empty stomach and after training

if I'm on 4 IU a day I divide it into those shots

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear