over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh blast has made me ill

bigdog123

Banned
Started an aas and gh blast ten days ago.

Maintained 240 at 5'8 after last blast in decent nick whilst running hrt so would be pushing to 255-260 ish.

Put in 1g aas on the Friday and following Monday,mixture of test and mast all enanthate. Plan was 2g aas a week.

Used same batch before and not had issues.

Test flu before lasted a day and then past. So I know this isn't that.

Anyway I also put in 32iu hygetropin on the Friday and following Monday 32iu again - I have had better results on every third day shots in off season so stuck with it. I had had a few weeks off it.

Felt fine for first five days and then bang I thought I had the flu last friday and its still not cleared today. Four days of runny nose, coughing, hot and cold, no gym. Didn't realise hgh can do this, shows what I knew. Appears some others have had similar when going onto a very high dose straight away. Maybe 11iu ed would have been the same, not sure. Is this to be expected? I've used gh before and never had this but then I have used 6iu ed before and no front loading. Anyone else been ill early doors on gh?

32 ius in one shot?

My BG would drop so low I'd be sucked into the ground.

I know it's the consistency of the shots that causes more damage to insulin sensitivity. Perhaps EOD, and lower the dosage? 8-10ius EOD?

Build it up slowly, there's no hurry in this endeavor.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone here has ever experimented with 32iu in a single day, let alone another time a few days later. I would imagine that would be really miserable. Heart racing while really tired at the same time.

Any chance you actually have a cold or the flu and it's just a coincidence of timing and has nothing to do with your HGH use? I could see you not feeling great from that massive 32 iu dose but the coughing and runny nose sounds like something entirely different to me.

2ga of gear and 64iu of HGH in 3 days seems crazy to me. Even if you have done these doses before you should never jump right into them like that, you're asking for trouble. Always start low and work up, every situation can be different even if you have done the similar cycle before. I learn my lesson the hard way all the time. I say back off the doses some and see what happens.

2ga of gear and 64iu of HGH in 3 days seems crazy to me. Even if you have done these doses before you should never jump right into them like that, you're asking for trouble. Always start low and work up, every situation can be different even if you have done the similar cycle before. I learn my lesson the hard way all the time. I say back off the doses some and see what happens.

This! but i dont think Gh would make you ill, it would be something else...back off the doses and see ..

Last edited:
Have you thought that shooting 2g of gear and 64 iu of gh within 3 days is just a little bit to much?? I don`t even need to do a call out for "PICS", or experience, you just don`t need that much gear. I hope after feeling ill off that protocol you fully recover quickly and then reassess everything from dosage, diet, routine and rest.

I turn seriously unproductive on GH above 8iu...guess that's just me. I would back off your dosages and work up slowly.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

That is an ass load of Growth. Even 8iu's per day is considered a good dosage.

Holy $hit that's to much imo. Most I have ever is 12 EOD. I agree tho the coughing and runny nose doesn't sound like the gear. But I would for sure back down on the H. I have takin 2g many times but the 64 in 3 days is to much. Hope you feel better..

That is an ass load of Growth. Even 8iu's per day is considered a good dosage.

Sure is a lot. Most I ever did was 8 IU too. I had to back down though because the sides were so bad. I cannot imagine using 32 IU in one day. Not only would the sides be bad, but the expense would be crazy even if using Chinese generics. I would really be concerned with hypertrophy of the heart. That is what happens to people with giantisim. They eventually usually die of heart failure from it. Andre the Giant was one.

Last edited:
Sure is a lot. Most I ever did was 8 IU too. I had to back down though because the sides were so bad. I cannot imagine using 32 IU in one day. Not only would the sides be bad, but the expense would be crazy even if using Chinese generics. I would really be concerned with hypertrophy of the heart. That is what happens to people with giantisim. They eventually usually die of heart failure from it. Andre the Giant was one.
Nothing like pounding headaches, brain fog, carpal tunnel,and grogginess all while turning you into a Snorlax.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

Have you thought that shooting 2g of gear and 64 iu of gh within 3 days is just a little bit to much?? I don`t even need to do a call out for "PICS", or experience, you just don`t need that much gear. I hope after feeling ill off that protocol you fully recover quickly and then reassess everything from dosage, diet, routine and rest.

Damn thats allot. Hgh. That could make you sick.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear