over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh blast

mr.zone

Registered
when doing a gh blast, what time of the day is the best time to inject?

Wery interesting question... i also need to know more about this HGH blast theory. :confused:

basicly you just run gh for 7 days a month at a high dose like 18iu/day. I'm just curious to know are the 18ius taken all at once or throughout the day?

all day

I do it 3-4 times a day to get the optimal effect.6 days like this, 21iu per day(somaject) every few weeks and it works damn well.No reason not to try it.............

have you seen any differences in running a blast compaired to the conventional way.

Im doing 4iu ED..

Are there any advantages if i did .

12iu the first 10 days an month in stead ??

Musclebuilding or fatburning advantages ??

To me (except when using slin) gh greatest benfit is fat burning
regardless of doseage. I do 4 shots ED durning a 6-7 day blast.
AM with glucophage/breakfast; 11am; 5pm; 10pm before bed.
Another glucophage post workout w/dinner 7PM.

Last edited:
MikeS said:
To me (except when using slin) gh greatest benet is fat burning
regardless of doseage. I do 4 shots ED durning a 6-7 day blast.
AM with glucophage/breakfast; 11am; 5pm; 10pm before bed.
Another glucophage post workout w/dinner 7PM.

so you mean that you burn more fat if you use the Blast theory vs ED use ?

10 days (20 days no HGH)
3x4iu/day + glucophage og ALA for fatburning.

10days (20 days no HGH)
3x4iu/day + insulin for building muscle.

And this i BETTER than doing
4iu every day with Glucophage for fatburning og Slin for muscle gains ??

Last edited:
I agree with MikeS (of course I learned it from him!) - whether you're doing a high dose blast or bath, or a moderate dose like 4-6 iu's a day it works better if you split up your doses. I do 8 iu's a day normally (5 days on, 2 off) and for that split it up into two - AM and PM. When I do a gh bath (or blast - same thing) I try to split it up into 4 like Mike said and also do gluco. Personally I do notice a difference with the high-dose "bath" - I REALLY burn fat, and its a little more anabolic. (Also my finger and toe nails and hair grow like like crazy.) Unless you can get your hands on some real equigen, the bath or blast is pretty expensive, and I think you can get pretty good results by doing a more moderate dose 2-3 times a day with an AS cycle and slin or gluco. The reason for breaking it up into several shots a day is that gh really doesn't stay active in your system for very long.

I remember either BIGKIWI or someone of that nature stated this:

your body produces 4ius a day naturally. When you take 4ius you are just shutting down your natural HGH and replacing it with a synthetic. So, in reality you should do 5 or more IUS. He recommended 8 to 12 IUS 5 days a week then 2 off.

I have also heard that the BLAST simulates a new born babies HGH release. They have HGH spikes. So doing 21ius in a day for week is like that of a new born baby. Then lay off for 43 to weeks and do it again.

For those of you that have tried the dy-to-day or the blast how did you like your results? and what else did you mixit with?

Steak Helmet said:
I remember either BIGKIWI or someone of that nature stated this:

your body produces 4ius a day naturally.

I think a natural production of 4iu's a day is a little on the high side for most people, especialy if your in your 30's. maybe in your teens to early twenties you may get that.

That was me. And the referance to 4IU per day is in regards to a healthy, average person in their 20's.

I knew someone of MASS intelligence stated that...

Yeah as you get older, your body reduces the production of HGH. That is why we look and feel old. We stop growing more skin at a regular pace, our eyes go bad, all the signs of getting older are in part due to HGH levels.

I know most of the guys on here that ask about HGH are mid to late 20's.

I used to split my dose up 3-4times per day but, now take full dose of 18-21iu's before bed and that is it.

RY

I have been doing 6iud mon-fri and am on the last vial now. I have one more kit on hand do you think i sould take off 3 weeks and just do blast? I would be doing the blast 2 weeks from the end of my cycle.

RY, can you tell any difference.....

Ry can you tell any difference by only taking one dosage per day rather than mixing it up into three or four shots? I'm doing a blast with Equigen right now and taking only one dose before bed. 17.5 iu's for six days and then wait two weeks and then the remaining 105 iu's over another six day period..... The last shot would be almost four weeks old when I take it. That doesn't sound good at all.

I don't know if the GH will last that long but I'm not comfortable taking the entire 210 iu's over a six day period. That would be 35 iu's ED..... Not me..... Any suggestions?

Mooner

Re: RY, can you tell any difference.....

mooner said:
Ry can you tell any difference by only taking one dosage per day rather than mixing it up into three or four shots? I'm doing a blast with Equigen right now and taking only one dose before bed. 17.5 iu's for six days and then wait two weeks and then the remaining 105 iu's over another six day period..... The last shot would be almost four weeks old when I take it. That doesn't sound good at all.

I don't know if the GH will last that long but I'm not comfortable taking the entire 210 iu's over a six day period. That would be 35 iu's ED..... Not me..... Any suggestions?

Mooner

Well that is a problem and your better off getting lower iu GH for the short blasts. That way when you use 18iu's the vial is done and only need 1 per day. If I were you I would just take the GH Mon-Friday till it is gone.

RY

Just start the 2nd blast so that your amount of gh life after reconstitution does not exceed 28 days (4wks). So you can take 16 days inbetween blasts. The 2nd blast (and any others that follow) is what really got things kicking for me. So ,yes, you do 17.5iu ED. Why not do 4iu AM, 4iu post workout, and 10iu before bed? Really seems wiser to keep a level of gh pulsating more frequently than just 1x ED, but thats just my thoughts.

Thanks....

Sounds like a plan....

Someone mentioned doing a six day blast and then waiting only 12 days before doing another blast. The total lapsed time would be 24 days total from first shot to last shot. That should do the trick and not waste product.

Thanks Fella's

Mooner

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear