over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh burst cycles

big_byrd52

World Record Holder/Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
i came across some posts talking about this in the past. i did a search here, and on a few other boards but still did not find the direct answers i am looking for.

1) do u feel this approach is better for mass or getting lean?
2) what were the differences between the blast and long/low dose? several guys said they were going to experiment, but has not been readdressed.
3) did any one find the reason why MikeS had continued fatburning effects for about 6 weeks after 2nd blast?

I have yet to try the blast, but I don't think that it is necesarily a better approach, just a different one. With this sport people do what they can to break it up and change it around. Just something different from everything that I've read about what people have posted. As far as gaining mass or staying lean, that really still comes down to food intake. As I doubt you can find anyone who didn't get leaner while gaining muscle while using GH. The fat burning affects after 6 weeks is still a mystery as I see it. But I can say that the last time I did GH I noticed more after I discontinued use than While I was on. Deffinately something that seems to be longer is better. Just not necessarily more.

going longer isw what most advise. but this burst deal seems to make some sense. i remember paul borrenson talking about this in the stack book. how the body grows in short bursts. i want to pack on the size.

i would like to see the results of a burst with kiwi's theory on revving up metabolism and gorging yourself with food. i would do myself now, but im broke! hopefully in the near future.

anyone else have an oppinion? goal is sheer muscle gain. how posting results from all those experiments you all said u were gonna do to compare.

thier was an article in muscualr developement by that dude ROMANO he had a new years stack and had the GH in burst at a higher dosage like 6 iu ed for 7 daysevery 21 days or something like that. the theory was in adolescent/childhood you release growth hormone every 21 days in large amounts. so they were trying to copy the natural occurance.

To my recollection most of the guys who did the bursts had fat burning effects that exceeded the length of the gh cycle, not just me. So for whatever reason (unknown) that was the general result.
Bottom line if youd like to try it as an experiment-your call. Its not necessarly better, or worse.

i would love to experiment with this, only factor now is money.
which is why i want to be sure i am not wasting it and will at least see something.
check the post to kiwi about his clen slin theory. there is promise that it would greatly increase local igf production in the muscle. damn i cant wait to try this!

instynct999; hey im curious to know the differences in using gh and LR3IGF-1. i assume you have done both, if so how do they compare?

From what I under stand you can be on GH much longer than IGF. It's also skipping a conversion process in the body. But if your really worried about getting the most bang for your buck on Gh try what I did the first time. Doesn't seem like much but I got good results from it and burned up alot of fat. I did 4iu's EOD before bed. It makes for some wicked dreams and some good gains. Your gains will depend on 2-3 things. 1) Age 2) Diet 3) Training so if everything falls inline you'll be great. The reason I said age is the older you are the obvious better reaction you'll have due to lower natural amounts within the system.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131