over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh by itself

for your consideration;

Hypertrophy = increase in diameter of a muscle fiber (..increase in cell size)
^^^AAS

Hyperplasia = increase in the actual number of muscle fibers
^^^GH

^^^if the above is fact (..and it is) ..how can anyone really say it's a waste?

"Hyperplasia" = more muscle fibers, which could then be developed by "Hypertrophy" ..which would in turn = bigger muscles

for your consideration;

Hypertrophy = increase in diameter of a muscle fiber (..increase in cell size)
^^^AAS

Hyperplasia = increase in the actual number of muscle fibers
^^^GH

^^^if the above is fact (..and it is) ..how can anyone really say it's a waste?

"Hyperplasia" = more muscle fibers, which could then be developed by "Hypertrophy" ..which would in turn = bigger muscles

I’m not so sure that’s a fact; but a theory. Are there any studies showing this as a fact?

I always thought the same thing and read it in multiple places but never read any actual scientific literature with proof about it...

Well you can be butt hurt all you want but he's telling you facts.
Did you adjust your diet at all?

You should do some research. GH is a tool. A tool that gives LOTS of people some water weight bloat upon introduction...So when i hear a statement to the effect of, "it's not doing what its supposed to be doing...I'm gaining weight." Then you A. either didn't do enough research or B. didn't realize its just a tool and you need to monitor your diet. Apologies for being very blunt with you.

Good to know you know what i do. Thanks bro. Have a nice weekend.

This thread really took off! Thanks again to all who contributed.

as I said, I may not be using test for a while, just hcg. so i would like to be able to find other alternatives to help assist with physique enhancement. Seems gh could do that

I’m not so sure that’s a fact; but a theory. Are there any studies showing this as a fact?

I always thought the same thing and read it in multiple places but never read any actual scientific literature with proof about it...

^^^hey brother ..did you actually try to search for it specifically?
..if so, maybe you didn't search the right terms? ..or didn't understand what you were reading?
(..i'm not being a dick)

^^^GH mediates hyperplasia by increasing IGF-1

..IGF-1 in turn increases myoblasts, which differentiate into muscle cells through a process called myogenesis, which is how new muscle fibers are created

Yea actually searched google didn’t find a whole lot as far as individual results. As for dose...I guess say 2iu as that seems to be the starting point

Thats common now as the web has become flooded over the years. Certain topics or search results were once easy to research but with things like HGH and anabolics, the results are inundated with articles by companies that pay google to put them at the top of the 'hit list'

Anytime I research a compound outside of the forums of any kind I linger around, I type the word forum(s) to try to find open conversation about it rather than some article that may or may not be true or based on old disproven medical pharmacology.

My GF is a terrible googler. Its hard to explain but the way you google and slight variances get you better/different results.

Using google to find info on any of this stuff is a waste of time, it’s all either fear mongering or places trying to sell it to you....useless info.

A couple girls I pal around with I’ve given GH to while them using nothing else. They experienced very noticeable fat loss, their bodies just overall having a nicer shape, faster hair and nail growth and one said better skin.

Ive actually heard (but not seen research) from some very in shape 40-50 year old women that its the most vital supplement they take if they take anything. These are not bodybuilders or fitness models necessarily, but women who take fitness serious and anti-aging without wanting to do too much botox, etc.

One very gorgeous woman I would consider more than an acquaintance, nearly a friend has been taking it and she is stunning. Im sure she would be without it, but damn her skin is as vibrant as any woman Ive seen her age. She may even be over 50 IDK but shes beyond gorgeous. In reality Id have no problems giving her some pipe and it would be a privilege and an honor tbh.

She has taken Var from time to time and does not like Winstrol so I think its almost always HGH or often at least with some Var every once in a while. She takes the Var for crossfit which might explain her disdain for the joint demolishing Winny. I cant imagine osteoporosis and winstrol is a good combo for a likely post-menopausal woman

This thread really took off! Thanks again to all who contributed.

as I said, I may not be using test for a while, just hcg. so i would like to be able to find other alternatives to help assist with physique enhancement. Seems gh could do that

Around the end of this year I will be on the HCG train too with some other things to try to finally get pregnant. My main concern is lack of sex drive compared to what I have now being off everything, but Im gonna make that fuckin baby somehow.

From what I have seen it would/could certainly help for sure. Im not trying to tell you what to do, but give it a go for some time and see how you like it.

Well you can be butt hurt all you want but he's telling you facts.
Did you adjust your diet at all?

You should do some research. GH is a tool. A tool that gives LOTS of people some water weight bloat upon introduction...So when i hear a statement to the effect of, "it's not doing what its supposed to be doing...I'm gaining weight." Then you A. either didn't do enough research or B. didn't realize its just a tool and you need to monitor your diet. Apologies for being very blunt with you.

lol i am so butthurt now ;)
I am on a diet before the HGH and now. so I hope to see more change on the fat loss side.
but it, fixed my elbow pain and my body feels younger.

I have had trouble after I turn 35 to drop body fat. I never lost bodyfat easily. but now it is really hard.

i hope that the hgh would help me here.

Apologies accepted.

Ive actually heard (but not seen research) from some very in shape 40-50 year old women that its the most vital supplement they take if they take anything. These are not bodybuilders or fitness models necessarily, but women who take fitness serious and anti-aging without wanting to do too much botox, etc.

One very gorgeous woman I would consider more than an acquaintance, nearly a friend has been taking it and she is stunning. Im sure she would be without it, but damn her skin is as vibrant as any woman Ive seen her age. She may even be over 50 IDK but shes beyond gorgeous. In reality Id have no problems giving her some pipe and it would be a privilege and an honor tbh.

She has taken Var from time to time and does not like Winstrol so I think its almost always HGH or often at least with some Var every once in a while. She takes the Var for crossfit which might explain her disdain for the joint demolishing Winny. I cant imagine osteoporosis and winstrol is a good combo for a likely post-menopausal woman

The anti-aging likely has nothing to do with hgh. Its genetics.

I knew a girl who did hard drugs everyday for 20 years. She was beyond gorgeous.

At ~40 years old she was getting carded at the liquor store and in restaurants when ordering alcohol.

Other girls I know who don't do drugs look like they're 40 when they're 20

100% agree
Any time i am doing research I for the most part look for open conversation. Of course you can find those hit list articles but we know its full of tons of bullshit. I'm actually thankful i really got into fitness and learned my shit in the mid 2000's. The internet was inundated with trash info at that time. Learning about diet and gear usage and training was much easier. I remember just luuurking around IntenseMuscle reading as much as possible. Now, there's just so much trash out there. My younger brother is in his mid 20's and trying to learn about training and diet and he asks me the DUMBEST SHIT....all because he read it online. It's nuts.

And yes, my wife is probably the worst GOOGLER ever haha She writes out full questions as if Google is a human being. Then gets pissed when it isn't answered directly hah it's insane.

[/QUOTE]
Thats common now as the web has become flooded over the years. Certain topics or search results were once easy to research but with things like HGH and anabolics, the results are inundated with articles by companies that pay google to put them at the top of the 'hit list'

Anytime I research a compound outside of the forums of any kind I linger around, I type the word forum(s) to try to find open conversation about it rather than some article that may or may not be true or based on old disproven medical pharmacology.

My GF is a terrible googler. Its hard to explain but the way you google and slight variances get you better/different results.

^^^hey brother ..did you actually try to search for it specifically?
..if so, maybe you didn't search the right terms? ..or didn't understand what you were reading?
(..i'm not being a dick)

^^^GH mediates hyperplasia by increasing IGF-1

..IGF-1 in turn increases myoblasts, which differentiate into muscle cells through a process called myogenesis, which is how new muscle fibers are created

No worries, not taking it like you being a dick...

But yes I’ve read all those things as well, but my question was has there been any scientific data documenting this? Have muscle fibers been measured before and after GH use? At what dosage does this happen? At what IGF level does this happen?

My point in asking is that if GH really did that to a significant level then I think we’d be seeing a lot more freaky physiques when the reality is, majority of people who use GH look amazing while on it, then within weeks of coming off you lose a certain look and pop to your physique, this has happened to me as well...

It’s comparable to coming off AAS completely... You don’t keep that look/muscle when you come off, no matter how hard you train and eat.. Same for GH..

No worries, not taking it like you being a dick...

But yes I’ve read all those things as well, but my question was has there been any scientific data documenting this? Have muscle fibers been measured before and after GH use? At what dosage does this happen? At what IGF level does this happen?

My point in asking is that if GH really did that to a significant level then I think we’d be seeing a lot more freaky physiques when the reality is, majority of people who use GH look amazing while on it, then within weeks of coming off you lose a certain look and pop to your physique, this has happened to me as well...

It’s comparable to coming off AAS completely... You don’t keep that look/muscle when you come off, no matter how hard you train and eat.. Same for GH..

It's not as simple as you want it to be. There's a lot of individual variance in response to AAS and HGH, some of which has been scientifically studied. Dr. Scott Stevenson's presentations on John Meadows' members site cover it in detail and they alone are worth the price of membership - they'll make you realize why comparing yourself to any other person is just an exercise in frustration. It's why we see person A take a certain amount of GH and get X IGF-1 number, while person B takes the same amount and gets a vastly different IGF-1 number. And IGF if the driver in muscle gains.

There are some non-human studies on GH / IGF-1 / hyperplasia but obviously applying those to humans isn't one to one.

There are never going to be human studies on GH specifically looking at increases in muscle fibers. Further, science doesn't have all the answers. The scientific community has routinely been behind the bodybuilding community in terms of what works, and we all know plenty of stuff that looks amazing on paper but works nothing like that in real-world application. I like Dr. Mike Israetel, but look at his fans who follow his extreme ROM dictates to the letter - almost none of them have a significant amount of muscle mass. He's found what works for him, but individual variance means it isn't the answer for everyone.

I disagree with your point on losing a look / muscle when coming off AAS / GH. Anyone who comes off completely after being on for a significant amount of time (ex. long-term bodybuilder) is foolish unless it's for health reasons, as taking yourself from supraphysiological levels of testosterone to extremely low levels is unhealthy. If a person has built a solid foundation and goes from supraphysiological levels to physiological levels - like legit TRT - the difference in physique should be pretty minimal if diet and training are maintained. That's the tricky part, as many simply aren't willing to stick to their diet and keep training hard when they're not taking something. I personally drop 6-8lbs. (mostly water and glycogen) and soften a bit, but it's not too noticeable to those around me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131