advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH cycle options from Ry, BigA, and Phil?

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
mike man

GH cycle options from Ry, BigA, and Phil?
OK I want to start out by giving my stats:
6'2" 250 lbs @ 10% bf
One gh cycle under my belt (Equigen) and about 3 years of AAS useage on and off. Mostly on though. I have alot of insulin usage experience.
I want to get Big A, RY, Phil H and any other opinions of veteran gh users of which cycle they think would be best for maximum growth for me.

I have 4 of the USA Serostim 126 iu kits with holograms.
Now that we've got that out of the way, here are a few ideas for running a gh cycle along with heavy juice cycle and insulin:

1) 10ius/day split into 5 shots
Taken every day nonstop.
Insulin 30-40ius day
Total gh time= 7 weeks long

2) 10ius/day mon-fri split into 5 shots
Weekends off of gh
Insulin 30-40ius on days of gh
Total gh time= 10 weeks 2 days

3) Days 1,2: 18ius split into 6 shots
Days 3-14: 3ius/day split into 2 shots
Week 3-14 repeat above cycle
Insulin 30-40ius on "heavy" gh days, on "light" gh days 20 ius
Total gh time= 14 weeks nonstop gh useage

4) Days 1,2: 18ius split into 6 shots
Days 2-5 3ius split into 2 shots
Days 8-12 3ius split into 2 shots
Weekends off
Weeks 3-16 Repeat above cycle
Total gh time= 16 weeks 5 days

5) Days 1,2: 18ius split into 6 shots
Days 3,4: 3ius split into 2 shots
Days 5-14 off gh
Weeks 3-24 Repeat aove cycle
Total gh time= 24 weeks

What does everyone think about which might work out best for me based on thier personal experience? I want to do some HEAVY bulking, so I want to know which could give me the "best bang for the buck" with that in mind?

I am shooting for nationals sometime in the next year, so I want to get to my best! I know for my hieght I have to put on some overall size. My proportions are very good right now, so overall size is what I'm striving for.

Also could anyone who comments back thier opinion up with at least some kind of experience?

Thanks to everyone who reads and or replies to this.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

03-15-2002 07:44 AM

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

Option 2 has given me some ENOURMOUS gains. Some weeks, up to 10lbs for the week, including the fat and water from the insulin.

I'll be trying option 5 in a month or so when I finally get back in training. Never done it before, but Phil is a big mofo! And that's how he likes it LOL Plus works out much cheaper.

03-15-2002 09:17 AM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

My Opinion
Is that you will get the same results exactly from each of these cycle options.

03-15-2002 09:47 AM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

Although
I tended to have bigger grapes with cycle number 5, and my stem was thicker.

03-15-2002 09:49 AM

vitor97

not an expert
But isnt 18ius for one week going to carry alot of negative side effects, or would the "U dont know what your talking about little man" U all telling me that come into effect.

03-15-2002 10:35 AM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

SHEESH VITOR
YOUR A BIG BOY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU 240 YET????

03-15-2002 11:10 AM

slin shady

at what times are you taking the insulin here, what type of insulin and how do you break it up through the day

03-15-2002 11:36 AM

Ry Roid

I would say #2 too but, everyone is different. A lot of shit w/ GH is personal preference. I know a lot of people that get same gains from doing it 6 days per month as opposed to everyday but, just feel they grow better from using everyday cause it is phychological. I believe it is also.

RY

-Niche

03-15-2002 11:43 AM

mikelittoris

I do a bottle of serono a day split in 2 shots-both early in the day because I have trouble sleeping if I shoot it later. Don't take days off either-there is no medical reason to do so. The only 2 days I ever took off from GH, I could not sleep those nites

03-15-2002 07:17 PM

mike man

OK
Originally I was going to do cycle 2 also. But after seeing a few statements here about the "high" dose gh days with time off in between, it got me doing some brainstorming.
Eventually I'll probably try all of the above cycles over different time periods. I have a very good supplier of the kits for 400 a piece, so it's not a matter of having enough gh, just enough cash on hand to buy what I need.
As I try out the different cycles, I will post my results along with whatever other meds I take in that time also. Then I can adjust for which does work out best for me and let everyone else know also.

Now, as far as brands of gear to use, most of my experience has been with either ** or mexican gear. I haven't tried out too much "human grade" gear (other than 10 years ago when it was much easier to obtain) mostly just because of the price difference. By no means am I cheap, but I did want to give the mexican and ** gear a chance and get my own opinion.
Actually, which is I'm not overly impressed with either. (I'm just not sure how legit it was)
On this gh cycle, I'm going to use mostly "human grade" gear and just supplement it with the other stuff that I have on hand just to get it used up.

So this brings up another of my questions,
Do you personally feel that it is a waste to use the mexi stuff or has anyone really made impresive gains off of it?
Like I stated above, I'll be using at least 75% "human grade". Or do you think I should use strictly "human grade"?

Slin Shady,
As for the dosing of the insulin, on my 40iu days I'll split it up into 4 shots. I workout in the early afternoon, so it will be 2 before then 2 after. Just space it at least 4 hrs apart. On the 20 iu days, I'll do it like I do now, 10ius after breakfast then 10ius more after my workout.
I use the humalin R.

Now to the gh vets, would the humalog be a better choice or should I stick with the R?

Thanks agian for all replies.

03-16-2002 01:23 AM

mike man

Bigger Twig and Berry's huh PHIL??
LOL. Now THAT in itself could be a good enough reason to use cycle 5!!!
You crack me up dude!

03-16-2002 01:36 AM

mikelittoris

humalog is safer because it's effects are half as long lasting as humulin-plus, the pros mostly use humalog!

03-16-2002 02:35 AM

BadGirl

humalog
Once you use humalog you'll never use regular again.

Allows you to dose and eat!

Hits you in minutes and is out of your system fast too.

Dramaticaly reduces the risk of night time hypoglycemia.

It's stronger too, even a type 1 diabetic only needs a few units per meal.

This is the insulin in insulin pumps, these people sometimes eat first then dose...it's that fast.

03-16-2002 03:03 AM

mike man

humalog
Now badgirl, when you say stonger you mean more potent? And if so, what would the "conversion comparison" to humalin R be per iu?(since I've never used it)
I've never had any problems with hypo when using the R. Would it really make that much of a difference?

It is very easy for me to walk into the pharmacy and get the R since you don't need a script in my state. Would the humalog be available this way also? If not, then I'll have to get ahold of a pharmacist I know. lol. As I understand it, it is harder to get the humalog.

Not sure what happened hear. Tried to quote a post on genotec thread and tapa talk dumped this on forum

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Do we have any kind of consensus on how to use HgH for bulking?

In general.... is it better to micro dose it thoughout the day, or take large shots EOD?

Looks like we have learnt a lot in 10 years. Personally I havent noticed much of a difference taking 2 IUs 5 times a day or just taking the vial all at once. Carrying my GH with me to work with pins and trying to hide it in the work fridge in my lunchbox just didnt seem too smart :rolleyes: I take all of it now before bed and id be lying if I said that the gains are any different.

Id rather take 5ius for a year everyday rather than taking massive doses for short periods of time and then coming off.

Any of the long timers here care to chime in?

I know a pro size guy who never did other hgh protocol just 10iu M W F, if he can not aford to use 30iu a week split mwf he just do not use at all, and he never foes above this dosage, tried once 10iu ed - have not seen any difference. But again none knows how good (or worse) he would look on 1-2iu every 2-3 hours ed...hes 275 5'8 lean, competes 240-250

I personally got best results with 5on 2off protocol, but my dosages never have been high

I know a pro size guy who never did other hgh protocol just 10iu M W F, if he can not aford to use 30iu a week split mwf he just do not use at all, and he never foes above this dosage, tried once 10iu ed - have not seen any difference. But again none knows how good (or worse) he would look on 1-2iu every 2-3 hours ed...hes 275 5'8 lean, competes 240-250

I personally got best results with 5on 2off protocol, but my dosages never have been high

Does he split the 10iu up in separate shots MWF or 10iu all at once post workout?

Does he split the 10iu up in separate shots MWF or 10iu all at once post workout?

I think all post workout. A national guy I am friends with does the same thing but he naps for 2 hrs after his workout and shot. I am going to try this way next and see for myself.

The idea behind protocol 5 is to utilize your sensitivity to GH and induce an extreme level of hyperplasia (proliferation) and have a whole host of new immature cells that you would then over the next two weeks be maturing (differentiation). During that time frame you would not be using GH so you would be re-establishing your sensitivity again for the new blast.

I wanted to clarify for anyone chiming in and stating that "serum levels of IGF-1 drop to baseline 24hrs after administration"

It is all theory and all we REALLY have to go off of is some research and mostly anecdotal evidence. Maybe it worked great for Phil, or maybe he had phenomenal drug response and would have grown from any protocol......

It would honestly, IMO, take longer than a 2 day blast to induce a significant level of proliferation (also needing to train total body for stimulation)

Last edited:

Did he workout only 3 days per week and do it post workout?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear