over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH CYCLE

BIGGD

Newbies
I AM ADDING A CYCLE OF GH SERONO TO MY CYCLE WITHOUT INSULIN. HOW WOULD YOU RECOMMEND DOING THIS?

WOULD 10 IUS BE GOOD TO START? ALSO COULD I DO THIS ALL AT ONCE OR WOULD I HAVE TO SPLIT THIS UP?

What's a good starting dosage?

Simple answer: As much as you can afford for as long as you can afford.

8iu's is a good start, 10iu's is even better. But if you can afford to do 8iu's for longer than you could with 10iu's, do the 8iu's.

I use 10-12iu's/day in a mon-wed-tues and sometimes wednesday fashion..with thurs-sun off.

Split your shots so you're doing 2-4 a day, not one.

Take your GH either at least 1 hour before you take an insulin shot, or 2 hours after you take an insulin shot.

What's your goal with adding GH? Fat loss? or Mass gain? If mass is your objective (and by god it should be unless you've got a pro card or $10k purse on the line), you'll want to increase your total kcal intake by 500-1500kcal/day. You'll be glad you did.

(I applogize if I seem harsh or out of character....it's nearly 3am, I've got a slight buzz from this alcoholic corn syrup called Hooch and the goddamned Benedryl and Unisom seems to have no effect yet....anyways.....good luck)

If your not using gh, use glucophage with the shots, 500mg each
dose.

Pucher, how do your cycle look like?
How long are your cycles?

Geoffke said:
Pucher, how do your cycle look like?
How long are your cycles?

When I'm *On*, I run 6-7 weeks on, with 3 weeks off, then back on. When I'm *Off*, I'm off for months at a time.

I run short acting drugs. Only time I use long acting drugs is during the first 2 weeks of a cycle, such as 3-5g's of test Enan or Cyp. The rest is just heavy test, 300-400mg Prop or Susp/day, 100-150mg tren, 50-100mg dbol or oral winstrol/day, lots of insulin, gh, t3, ketotifen, and sometimes EQ.

RE

WHATS UP, MY MAIN GOAL IS TO BUILD SIZE, I ALSO WANT TO GET VERY LEAN, I AM HAPPY WITH MY CURRENT WEIGHT BUT WOULD LIKE TO GAIN A FEW MORE POUNDS.

WOULD THE GH BE A WASTE TO USE WITHOUT INSULIN? I HAVE HEARD IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR USING IF FORE, MASS OR CUTS.

IF SO AND WOULD NEED INSULIN WOULD I WANT A FAST OR LONG ACTING AND WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD DOSAGE TO START?

THANKS FOR THE HELP.........

firstly

TAKE YOUR CAP LOCK OFF!!!

ok, now

if you are looking to put on size but losing fat is also importsant and outrageouis gains are not the priority
SKIP THE INSULIN (caps intended)

almost noone who uses slin does not put on some bodyfat, although it is also with some considerable muscle if done correctly

(or if you do like 18iu GH thast may combat fat gain with slin)

Use lots of test, some tren, an oral, and arimidex or femera. You can run the insulin in the am and again after training and NOT put on bodyfat as long as the insulin doses arn't too high.

what is too high--

at a dose of 12-15iu fat accumulation is a threat with slin even with all thoise drugs for some

obviouysly depends as well on how low you keep carbs and other factors, but if he only wants to gain a feww pounds and lose fat slin is not a good choice for many for that goal

re

Thanks for the advice as although i have juiced for years, GH is new for me.

So GH wouldnt be a waste to use by itself without the insulin? is there any muscle gains without it?

also is this done intramuscular?

thanks

GH is done sub-Q rotating sites and there are many theories on dosing as noone knows really what is best

if one does AAS and GH gains shoulkd be expected for sure---know i am,he,he

slin will add more mass but some are prone to fairly quick fat gain as well, so leaving slin out is an option IMO

Slin is used because growth causes insulin resistance, look for some metformin or phenformin if you wont' want to use slin.

RE

THANKS

HOW MUCH METFORMIN WOULD I NEED TO TAKE? HOW MANY TABS PER DAY TO REPLACE THE INSULIN?

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRUSHING AND SNORTING FINA?? I CAN GET KITS, JUST CURIOUS ABOUT THIS.

ARIMADEX

ANY OF YOU GUYS FAMILAIR WITH ARIMADEX?

A FRIEND TOLD ME IT WOULD TAKE MY PROBLEM AWAY. I HAVE 2 VERY SMALL KNOTS UNDER BOTH NIPPLES, IS IT TO LATE FOR THIS, OR WOULD THIS TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM?

THANKS

Bro, no offense, but if you're doing AS you really should know about Arimidex and Femara. I wouldn't even consider doing an AS cycle without one or the other. They work similiarly, but the Femara may be a touch stronger and stays in your system a little longer. Both are anti-estrogens. Unlike Nolvadex, which blocks the receptor sties both of these actually inhibit the production of estrogen. In other words, they prevent the aromatization or conversion of test into estrogen from happening at all. I always also keep some Nolvadex on hand "just in case". If you are already experiencing some gyno symptoms, which it sounds like, you need to start on Nolva RIGHT NOW (and also Arimidex or Femara if you can get some).

RE

THANKS

I HAVE NOLADEX NOW, BUT WAS WONDERING WOULD THE ARIMADEX CLEAR UP THE KNOTS?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Personally I would hit it with both the Nolva and if you can get some right away, do the Arimidex too. The thing about Arimidex (and Femara), is that as far as I know they don't cut into your gains like Nova will do if you take it all during a cycle. I usaully take 1/2 of Arimidex tab ed during a cycle (some guys who go real heavy will take one a day), and have some Nolva handy just in case the Arimidex isn't enough. If you are already having problems, get on the Nolva right now. I think it is a little better if some noticable problems have shown up, although the Arimidex will help also. The main thing is don't wait, start the Nolva right now.

GH

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH GH?

I AM ABOUT TO START GH FOR THE FIRST TIME, A FRIEND TOLD ME THEIR IS A TYPE OF WATER TO MIX THIS WITH TO MAKE IT LAST LONGER.
'
THE BOTTLE SAYS USE WITHIN 24 HRS.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?

THANKS

RE

THANKS

CAN I GET THIS OVER THE COUNTER AND HOW MUCH LONGER WILL IT LAST?

THANKS AGAIN.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity