over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH(dandelion root)

OP, are u fairly new to GH?
I notice that the GH bloat goes hard when someone first introduces it and then backs off a bit as the body adjusts. I took a year off GH and when I hopped back on those first 2 weeks were very bloody. Body adjusted and back to normal.

Be careful with dandelion if you are on drugs that make you prone to hyperkalemia such as arbs or ace inhibitors. Dandelion works well though. I went up to 15 caps a day....and I found out.

Good advice. A lot of natural diuretics such as dandelion, parsley and fennel contain high amounts of potassium so it's something you need to monitor especially if using high doses over a long period. I wouldn't recommend high dosing any of them especially if using medications such as ARB's (telmisartan etc) and ACE inhibitors (ramipril etc).

What is your dose and frequency of GH?
I originally started at 1iu 5 days on two days off and started to have some side effects that I couldn't figure out. Back history on myself- currently -TRT Protocol Test Cyp 200mgs a week, 90mg per day Nature Thyroid, 750 Metformin EX once a day, 300ius HCG twice a week. For some odd reason this batch of gh is different from last summer's batch. Side effects - bad anxiety, dizziness, back pain and horrible bloat. I had to take it down to .5ius 4 days on 3 days off to figure things out. I found out per another member here on this forum and research on the web that gh decreases T4 and increases T3...I dropped my thyroid medication and side effects vanished excluding the water retention / bloat. I read another members post to take it real slow and thats what I'm doing. Currently at .7ius 5 days on 2 days off. Reason for GH use is for longevity and anti-aging purposes. Water retention is a bitch this go around, Brother. Sorry for the long rant, Brother.

I originally started at 1iu 5 days on two days off and started to have some side effects that I couldn't figure out. Back history on myself- currently -TRT Protocol Test Cyp 200mgs a week, 90mg per day Nature Thyroid, 750 Metformin EX once a day, 300ius HCG twice a week. For some odd reason this batch of gh is different from last summer's batch. Side effects - bad anxiety, dizziness, back pain and horrible bloat. I had to take it down to .5ius 4 days on 3 days off to figure things out. I found out per another member here on this forum and research on the web that gh decreases T4 and increases T3...I dropped my thyroid medication and side effects vanished excluding the water retention / bloat. I read another members post to take it real slow and thats what I'm doing. Currently at .7ius 5 days on 2 days off. Reason for GH use is for longevity and anti-aging purposes. Water retention is a bitch this go around, Brother. Sorry for the long rant, Brother.

It's odd to have so much bloat on such a low dosage. It's possible it's your GH source that is the issue. GH bloat is generally dose dependent. Once you get past 2-3 IU is when you start to see bloat scale up.

Splitting the dosage to AM/PM can also alleviate water for some people.

It's odd to have so much bloat on such a low dosage. It's possible it's your GH source that is the issue. GH bloat is generally dose dependent. Once you get past 2-3 IU is when you start to see bloat scale up.

Splitting the dosage to AM/PM can also alleviate water for some people.
The source is very reputable. My last go around on the same brand gh was better in regards to less side effects and less water retention / bloat. Bloat went all the way down at week 5. Read another members post here stating gh could be over dosed. Splitting the dosage, I will give that a try.

Be careful with dandelion if you are on drugs that make you prone to hyperkalemia such as arbs or ace inhibitors. Dandelion works well though. I went up to 15 caps a day....and I found out.
Good to know.

The source is very reputable. My last go around on the same brand gh was better in regards to less side effects and less water retention / bloat. Bloat went all the way down at week 5. Read another members post here stating gh could be over dosed. Splitting the dosage, I will give that a try.
Even reputable sources can have some sketchy shit happen. I had a recent issue with Opti black tops causing bad site reaction (pain). Otherwise he's an awesome source and his grey tops are among the best in the market.

Even reputable sources can have some sketchy shit happen. I had a recent issue with Opti black tops causing bad site reaction (pain). Otherwise he's an awesome source and his grey tops are among the best in the market.
Damm! What do you think is happening to some of the gh. I heard jins are causing bad anxiety, dizziness, elevated heart rate, ect...Last go around I was on my thyroid medication while on gh and no issues at all. I'm curious whats going on with this batch.

Damm! What do you think is happening to some of the gh. I heard jins are causing bad anxiety, dizziness, elevated heart rate, ect...Last go around I was on my thyroid medication while on gh and no issues at all. I'm curious whats going on with this batch.

Could be the dimer thing, and if those proteins "misfold" who knows, maybe they bind to prolactin receptors or something else. Could also be additives added by manufacturer or something went wrong in the process. No idea

Could be the dimer thing, and if those proteins "misfold" who knows, maybe they bind to prolactin receptors or something else. Could also be additives added by manufacturer or something went wrong in the process. No idea
Do you think maybe I should discontinue the gh and try another brand. I'm curious if anybody is have similar problems on Novotrope.

Do you think maybe I should discontinue the gh and try another brand. I'm curious if anybody is have similar problems on Novotrope.

What's the brand? Honestly not a bad idea, you shouldn't be getting water retention at such a low dose. However, another possibility is that the low dose is adding to your endogenous production but that's still unlikely to cause that much bloat. Do you drink a lot of water? Eat a lot of carbs and salt?

Novotrop, made by: Genoxon don't want to flame the sponsor at all, the sponsor has been real good on taking care of customer request. When I started GH I had to switch up from low carb diet to high carbs due to low blood sugar symptoms. I was eating every 1.5hrs to 2hrs - it was alot of eating for me and it was starting to annoy me. I couldn't go no where cause I would get symptoms low blood sugar - dizziness and anxiety, always eating. So carbs and sodium where more on the high end to be totally transparent. I started low carb and low sodium this week. One thing I notice from the gh was increase in muscle strength compared to last go around and could be perhaps from all the food I was eating not sure though. This go around feels way different then last batch. Even had great libido on last batch this batch zero libido. Maybe just diet was shit...and I will own that, its on me. If you want the sponsor name I can pm you, that being said I'm not flaming the sponsor or discredit them at all they have been good on taking care of customer request. Thanks Brother for taking the time to have this conversation with me! Trying to figure this shit out...

I forgot water intake = 1 gallon day
What's the brand? Honestly not a bad idea, you shouldn't be getting water retention at such a low dose. However, another possibility is that the low dose is adding to your endogenous production but that's still unlikely to cause that much bloat. Do you drink a lot of water? Eat a lot of carbs and salt

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131