over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH dosing after surgery

bulldogmuscle

Newbies
Im recently recovering from shoulder replacement surgery. I have taken gh pretty regularly for 25 years. As I got done competing I simply used a dose of 1- 2.5 iu a day. I am way ahead of recovery time and I continued with a dose of 2iu at bedtime. I was curious if anyone had any experiences post surgery that found different compounds effective. Has anyone seen better results splitting the dosing of gh. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I upped my HGH to 4iu a day , 2 in am and 2 in pm as well as 400mcg BCP-157 and the surgeon for my abdomenl surgery and then the orthopedic that did my quad and shoulder are completely amazed how fast I healed and how fast I accelerated through PT.

I was natural for my first shoulder surgury which was reattaching 2 rotators muscles that were torn off and had a ruptured bicep fixed. No PEDS and recovered way ahead of schedule Used TRT for T and 2 i'u's of HGH for my shoulder repelcement( other shoulder) and my spine sugury 10 years later and recovered ahead of schedule. I think diet is the best thing to focus on for quality receovery. I will uses HRT or T and HGH if i need to in the future after surguries. But am leary about trying to force a quicker recovery then th ebody mat do on it's own as i have to wonder if the qualty is as well. But that is a personal choice.

Im recently recovering from shoulder replacement surgery. I have taken gh pretty regularly for 25 years. As I got done competing I simply used a dose of 1- 2.5 iu a day. I am way ahead of recovery time and I continued with a dose of 2iu at bedtime. I was curious if anyone had any experiences post surgery that found different compounds effective. Has anyone seen better results splitting the dosing of gh. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
I did the same protocol you did after a broken fibia and was able to stay way ahead of expected recovery time. I was also running Test between 175 - 200.

I had L and R rotator cuff surgery last year, I did BPC-157, TB500, with 2iu of GH a day and then went up to 4iu for a few months, my Right shoulder healed excellent and way ahead of schedule, my Left I did exactly the same protocol with completely different results my left shoulder didn't heal as quick and still is lagging behind, my left did have a bigger tear than my right which probably played some role in a longer recovery and I did do my right first and my left 4 months after, so my body was still run down from the first surgery when I jumped into the next surgery, so there was a lot of different factors that could have delayed healing, but I do believe it helped in the long run. My right had a full thickness tear and detached in two of the rotator (infraspinatus and supraspinatus) and my left had a larger tear and fully detached in just one rotator (supraspinatus)

even for my acute kidney disease, 2iu or MORE per day was a miracle worker in my recovery this past july , absolutely incredible.

also i was in 3 gnarly fights last year, broke bones, tore pec completely (still a huge dip/dent) and I've tore that pec once before.
it helped me heal bigtime

i broke my ankle in 2018 probably??? no surgery, injected bpc157 directly into swollen area and it healed pretty incredibly, yes there is limited ROM and lasting damage, no it is not the same, surgery is always SMART when it comes to these types of injuries....

dont neglect the bpc157 either, if you can afford it, you are a fool not to use it :) best wishes bro

even for my acute kidney disease, 2iu or MORE per day was a miracle worker in my recovery this past july , absolutely incredible.

also i was in 3 gnarly fights last year, broke bones, tore pec completely (still a huge dip/dent) and I've tore that pec once before.

i broke my ankle in 2018 probably??? no surgery, injected bpc157 directly into swollen area and it healed pretty incredibly, yes there is limited ROM and lasting damage, no it is not the same, surgery is always SMART when it comes to these types of injuries....

dont neglect the bpc157 either, if you can afford it, you are a fool not to use it :) best wishes bro
Thanks my man!

I just started it today

I just started it today
yes now also go buy a bottle of cissus quadralangaris , its an herb that is most potent for tissue and bone health/regen/fibroblast etc etc , works GREAT, synergistic with the bpc 157 and gh, and also tb500 is worth it if u can afford it dude, seriously no cutting corners there are solutions here, best wishes bruh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131