over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Dosing Time?

Nick!

Registered
So I’ve had IGF testing performed on the same lot of GH to see what my body is reacting best to. The results are below:

4iu all at once First thing in the AM: 384
2iu in the AM/2iu in afternoon split: 364
PM right before bed: 356

Since my blood tests showed that taking my full dose first thing in the morning, are those numbers enough to read into in order to always take my doses at that time or are those differences pretty much negligible and the time doesn’t matter to provide the best IGF response?

I’m looking to get fat loss and anti-aging benefits out of the GH while using it. I haven’t used any Test while on the GH, but I’m planning to add some Test in a few weeks after I shed another 10lbs or so. Do you feel that the GH can accelerate some fat loss while adding lean muscle (I’m on a diet similar to the Palumbo diet)?

For fat loss your best bet is spreading your dose out throughout the day, to keep your metabolism shifted towards fat and away from muscle all day long.

For fat loss your best bet is spreading your dose out throughout the day, to keep your metabolism shifted towards fat and away from muscle all day long.

Everyone says that but for me personally I had discernibly better results doing 4iu in the morning vs 2/2 so I’m not surprised to see the OP’s results showed better numbers taken all at once in the morning, I think the spreading them out common knowledge thing needs to stop being parroted.

That's not just bro science but my own personal experience too. Although when bulking I find doing it all in one shot before my daily cheat meal works best for preventing fat gains, when cutting I have found splitting it up throughout the day works best. But I have never tried doing less than 3.3 iu per injection so perhaps the issue may be that below a certain threshold the GH isn't as effective.

Last edited:
That's not just bro science but my own personal experience too. Although when bulking I find doing it all in one shot before my daily cheat meal works best for preventing fat gains, when cutting I have found splitting it up throughout the day works best. But I have never tried doing less than 3.3 iu per injection so perhaps the issue may be that below a certain threshold the GH isn't as effective.

I think it’s even more simple then that, it affects everyone differently and experimentation works best, trial and error.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the test results also depend on how long before the test you took your hgh? So let's say you take your hgh and get tested 3 hours after. Next time you take the same amount of hgh and get tested 6 hours later. The results would be different each time.
So is the op taking the test the same amount of time after each injection?
Also taking it in a fasted state vs after consuming food will also alter the tests.
So basically thier are alot of variables to your numbers and everyone reacts differently to hgh and that will also be dependent to the results.
So I doubt there is any straight forward answer and you will just have to experiment to find you sweet spot

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the test results also depend on how long before the test you took your hgh? So let's say you take your hgh and get tested 3 hours after. Next time you take the same amount of hgh and get tested 6 hours later. The results would be different each time.
So is the op taking the test the same amount of time after each injection?
Also taking it in a fasted state vs after consuming food will also alter the tests.
So basically thier are alot of variables to your numbers and everyone reacts differently to hgh and that will also be dependent to the results.
So I doubt there is any straight forward answer and you will just have to experiment to find you sweet spot

Testing hgh serum is much more time sensitive than testing igf1 though. A couple hours would make or break an hgh serum test but probably have little to no effect on igf1. That being said, you still want to control as many variables as possible.

Early evening for me, makes me tired during the day. I sleep great and wake up refreshed. Morning/bedtime don't work as well personally.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws