over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh dosing times makes a big difference!

im not flaming the OP here, im sure he can tell if things have changed, but i see a repeated pattern on here with people saying "im seeing lots of new fatloss" or "im seeing new muscle growth" off compounds they've been on about a week.....now im not saying their not....but what i am saying is if these people claiming these results were seeing the results they claim...they'd be fukin 250lbs and about 6% bodyfat......

I think a few need educating in glyco/muscle fullness and water retention tbh

People who come on here saying "i gained 30lbs on my last cycle" c'mon...how much of that is bona fide beef....really? imagine a 10lbs chicken breast on a platter.....that amount of muscle tissue on the average joe is physique changing, it can be done, but most don not have the genetics to grow lean tissue like that.

Ok, sunday rant over :eek:

so that wasnt a flame on me? are you just talking about in general? did this post make you think of this? just curios.......

so that wasnt a flame on me? are you just talking about in general? did this post make you think of this? just curios.......

Nah said it weren't bud, u seeing results quickly reminded me thats all, its not for me to say u have or haven't..i doubt ud make a thread if u weren't excited at what u'd'seen, its certain other who also rep etc and if stories were to believed...they be that jacked and ripped they wouldn't fukin need new peps/gear etc lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Nah said it weren't bud, u seeing results quickly reminded me thats all, its not for me to say u have or haven't..i doubt ud make a thread if u weren't excited at what u'd'seen, its certain other who also rep etc and if stories were to believed...they be that jacked and ripped they wouldn't fukin need new peps/gear etc lol

lol! gotcha :)

Lol, ain't that the truth

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Depending on which batch of kigs you have, yours could be bunk. As far as hyges go, they are very good as long as it's not the fake ones that have the pinwheel logo on the top. Red tops are thanks and they are decent quality. By gen, do you genheal? I've had those a few years back and those were excellent. However, the ones I had came in a white box that had some purple with black chinese lettering. Labels were white and purple as well.

Well, the Kigs have a MFG date of...I'm thinking 07/2011. I don't have one nearby to verify, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

The Hygetropin and the Red Tops I ordered are in transit...they should be here sometime this week. I ordered them both from the same place, but when I said "Gen. Red Tops" I just meant "generic". I don't know what lab they're from, but I could probably find out. As far as the Hyge, I'll check for that pinwheel logo when they get here. One thing that concerns me is that I ordered the 100IU kit, which is 10IU per vial and I've read that legit Hyge only comes in 8IU vials? The same place also sold 200IU kits that came in 25 8IU vials, so I can't see why they'd sell legit and fake both like that, but who the hell knows.

Anyway, I'm going to pin 10IU of each of them during their respective use cycles and get blood tested, so I'll share the results.

As far as the Kigs, since those were what arrived first, those are what I started with, and since it was my first use of hgh I started really slow. I only ended up with about 95/100 of the syringe filled, so I used (upon rising) 1IU, 1.5IU, 1.5IU, 1.5IU, 2IU, 2IU. That was it for the first vial, which I finished up this morning.

Can't say I notice any kind of sides, but I'm not sure if that's because it is garbage hgh or because my doses are low. I think I'll stick with 2IU per day for the next 5 days, then I'll up it to 2.5 the following week. After I've used about a month's worth I'll set up the blood test.

I'm going to be seriously bummed if all of my stuff is no/low-grade hgh, but I was kind of flying blind and found this stuff before I found professionalmuscle. Hopefully, by the time I go through these 3 kits I'll have made a couple of friends here!

I'm also using Test, but as this is the hgh timing thread I won't go into that here.

TM

Well, the Kigs have a MFG date of...I'm thinking 07/2011. I don't have one nearby to verify, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

The Hygetropin and the Red Tops I ordered are in transit...they should be here sometime this week. I ordered them both from the same place, but when I said "Gen. Red Tops" I just meant "generic". I don't know what lab they're from, but I could probably find out. As far as the Hyge, I'll check for that pinwheel logo when they get here. One thing that concerns me is that I ordered the 100IU kit, which is 10IU per vial and I've read that legit Hyge only comes in 8IU vials? The same place also sold 200IU kits that came in 25 8IU vials, so I can't see why they'd sell legit and fake both like that, but who the hell knows.

Anyway, I'm going to pin 10IU of each of them during their respective use cycles and get blood tested, so I'll share the results.

As far as the Kigs, since those were what arrived first, those are what I started with, and since it was my first use of hgh I started really slow. I only ended up with about 95/100 of the syringe filled, so I used (upon rising) 1IU, 1.5IU, 1.5IU, 1.5IU, 2IU, 2IU. That was it for the first vial, which I finished up this morning.

Can't say I notice any kind of sides, but I'm not sure if that's because it is garbage hgh or because my doses are low. I think I'll stick with 2IU per day for the next 5 days, then I'll up it to 2.5 the following week. After I've used about a month's worth I'll set up the blood test.

I'm going to be seriously bummed if all of my stuff is no/low-grade hgh, but I was kind of flying blind and found this stuff before I found professionalmuscle. Hopefully, by the time I go through these 3 kits I'll have made a couple of friends here!

I'm also using Test, but as this is the hgh timing thread I won't go into that here.

TM

The green top hyges have an 8iu logo on on the flip off top. I can't say much for the brown top hyges as I have never used them BUT, according to a respected vet member here, he has verified that they are g2g and are slightly overdosed. I don't think you have much to worry about for those. As for the Kigs, many of the ones from last year were found to be bunk. The only way for you to know for sure is to pin 10ius and get bloodwork done 3 hours after. As for the generic red tops, they are called thanktropins. They have been tested many times by quite a few members here and other forums. They have all tested in the 20's so you're g2g there.

Good News!

The green top hyges have an 8iu logo on on the flip off top. I can't say much for the brown top hyges as I have never used them BUT, according to a respected vet member here, he has verified that they are g2g and are slightly overdosed. I don't think you have much to worry about for those. As for the Kigs, many of the ones from last year were found to be bunk. The only way for you to know for sure is to pin 10ius and get bloodwork done 3 hours after. As for the generic red tops, they are called thanktropins. They have been tested many times by quite a few members here and other forums. They have all tested in the 20's so you're g2g there.

That's fantastic news (re: the Hyge and Reds).

Once they get here I'll bump up my blood test for the Kigs so if they're no good I can just discontinue them and see if I can get a re-ship or a substitution.

The Kig box and seal and everything looked legit (I saw some pics of some bunk ones and there is a noticeable difference between the batch/date on the box and mine. Who knows...they do have a nice puck in the bottom of the vial and there is good pressure in there. When I put the pin in the vial it sucks the bac water right in there.

What are your thoughts on this: rather than go straight to the blood test on the Kigs, do you think it would be worthwhile to first up the dose to where, if they're any good whatsoever, I should experience some sides? In other words, since I already have the sunk costs in these Kigs, rather than spend $50 on a blood test when I have no sides, maybe shoot up to 5IU a day for a few days and if I still have no sides can I just assume they're garbage?

Just hate to throw good money after bad, if this was a bad purchase.

TM

Sides don't always mean that the kigs are legit unfortunately. You can try and bump it up to 10ius for a few days and see if you get any sides. At 10ius you should be able to feel some cts symptoms and some bloat. 5ius daily can be a crap shoot. Some people are sensitive to the sides at that dose and others aren't. The only way you can legitimately get a reship or sub on the kigs is if you get bloodwork done and have the paperwork on hand to plead your case.

If you'll go to the testing section, i believe there are some references to the Kigs batch #'s. Chances are they are bunk, think i heard of one test where they are good... If it was me, i'd cut my losses on the kigs and chunk them, God knows what it actually is, and don't know about you, but some unknown substance from some chinese back alley factory is not something i'd want to inject in my body. Just my .02

If only I could!

If you'll go to the testing section, i believe there are some references to the Kigs batch #'s. Chances are they are bunk, think i heard of one test where they are good... If it was me, i'd cut my losses on the kigs and chunk them, God knows what it actually is, and don't know about you, but some unknown substance from some chinese back alley factory is not something i'd want to inject in my body. Just my .02

I'd love to check the batch number, but I can't view that section until 50 posts. I don't know if it's against the rules for someone to let me know if my batch is in there, but if not, let me know and I'll grab a vial and post the batch number. Otherwise, I'll just wait until I hit 50 posts.

It all seems like such a crapshoot on what actually gets sent out since there is so much fraud. Almost seems like you have to test every kit to be sure :(

TM

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner