over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh dosing times makes a big difference!

you like im instead of subq?

im on 2.5iu ed...been doin subq...never tried im

i think it starts working quicker with im injections. subq seems to take a little longer to take effect. thats the only real difference i can see

you like im instead of subq?

im on 2.5iu ed...been doin subq...never tried im

I find it seems to be more effective I'm, but not much in it. I'm is in and out quicker so closer to the body's natural pulsation pattern. I believe more is absorbed I'm as well but can't remember figures. It's said that there is more igf conversion with subq but if thats proven I'm not sure. Makes sense though since its in the system longer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I find it seems to be more effective I'm, but not much in it. I'm is in and out quicker so closer to the body's natural pulsation pattern. I believe more is absorbed I'm as well but can't remember figures. It's said that there is more igf conversion with subq but if thats proven I'm not sure. Makes sense though since its in the system longer

i think it starts working quicker with im injections. subq seems to take a little longer to take effect. thats the only real difference i can see
will try im tmro....no need to split 2.5 iu?

right now i take subq first thing in the morning...after fasting since 5pm the day before...and continue fasting till 1pm

More of it gets absorbed IM and it gets out of your system quicker. JJ says that the advantage of subq is that more of the gh gets converted into igf-1.

i just wanted to share with everyone something i have just learned from another member here. the dosing times makes a BIG difference in how effective gh is on me.i am 2 days in and can tell you......its big! i had been taking my gh 2 times a day at morning and after workout. i am 34yo. after reading osiris's post on his dosing times i figured id give it a go....cant be too much of a difference. i was wrong! i now take it before bed and when i wake up at night to go pee. wow! if you havnt tried it.......you really should!

I am really glad that my advice worked for you. We really have kyle to thank for it. It definitely makes a big difference. I am working with john meadows and will be switching to his way here for a bit....actually who am i kidding, i will most likely do it his way AND still take it pre bed and middle of night

O

Honestly, it doesnt matter.

Takinbg it subq causes a small FFA release but saying one is more effective is like saying i want it to be absorbed 98 versus 99% =-) Take it whichever way is comofortable, thats how people are most likely to actually dose it.

How can you see significant changes in 2 days? Are you sure it's not placebo effect? Even good quality pharm grade gh takes more than 2 days for someone to notice signifcant physical changes. I've done humatrope, genheal, jins, serostim and saizen in the past and I really noticed about a month into it. Weird dreams, better sleep and cts happen right away.

Inotice a difference right away. And the tightening of skin occurs very rapidly for me. Just because it didnt for you doesnt mean others dont get results very quickly. We are all different little beasties=-)

Inotice a difference right away. And the tightening of skin occurs very rapidly for me. Just because it didnt for you doesnt mean others dont get results very quickly. We are all different little beasties=-)

Yes we are all different. I wrote that in my post after the one you quoted. I was only speaking of my experience. People have to try different protocols and see what works best for them.

Last edited:

would u dose 2.5-4iu before bed aswell?

O, u take t4?

Is john M's method something you are paying for, or has he made a post about it on this fourm?? If you don't mind me asking.

I have really been wantin to try hgh. What is the best stuff out and how do you dose it for a newbie

Going to try this.. I have been on mao blues,eli, and just switched to rips .Worked my way up to 8iu. 4iu im shot apon wake up. 4iu sq before bed..
Before you ask I have not seen a big diffrents in the 3 diffrent brands there all strong as fuck....

Going to try this.. I have been on mao blues,eli, and just switched to rips .Worked my way up to 8iu. 4iu im shot apon wake up. 4iu sq before bed..
Before you ask I have not seen a big diffrents in the 3 diffrent brands there all strong as fuck....

good to hear someones opinion that has tried them all. thanks for the feedback bro:)

eli greens or black?

notice any less bloat from any of the 3?

So if one is looking for fat loss and general health / well being, plus of course muscle building, is it safe to say if 4iu is good, 6iu is better, 8 is more better, and 10 is the shiznit?

So if one is looking for fat loss and general health / well being, plus of course muscle building, is it safe to say if 4iu is good, 6iu is better, 8 is more better, and 10 is the shiznit?

General health and fat loss, you only need 2-4ius provided it's high quality gh. 10ius plus slin is for muscle building. My personal opinion, but I don't think it's worth running high amounts of gh unless you run slin with it. Synergistic effects plus keeping blood sugar levels down is why slin is so useful when running high doses of gh.

Fasting?

will try im tmro....no need to split 2.5 iu?

right now i take subq first thing in the morning...after fasting since 5pm the day before...and continue fasting till 1pm

You do all your eating for the day between 1PM-5PM?

You must be miserable in the morning at work and while walking past bakeries in the morning...

TM

Definition of High Quality?

General health and fat loss, you only need 2-4ius provided it's high quality gh. 10ius plus slin is for muscle building. My personal opinion, but I don't think it's worth running high amounts of gh unless you run slin with it. Synergistic effects plus keeping blood sugar levels down is why slin is so useful when running high doses of gh.

I just started with my gh a few days ago, and I plan on getting a serum test to see what the gh level is about 4 hrs post inject.

What would you recommend is a good dose for general health/anti-aging type benefits based on different resulting readings? I have 3 different types of gh and am going to test them all. Unfortunately, none are what was listed above as high quality (mao, eli, rip). Hopefully, what I have is at least moderate. If not, the search goes on!

Anyway, I planned on only using 2IU per day, but what if my reading comes back under 10? Then how many IU would be 2IU of "high quality"? Same question for other readings if anyone knows.

Thanks!

TM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner