over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh dosing times makes a big difference!

I just started with my gh a few days ago, and I plan on getting a serum test to see what the gh level is about 4 hrs post inject.

What would you recommend is a good dose for general health/anti-aging type benefits based on different resulting readings? I have 3 different types of gh and am going to test them all. Unfortunately, none are what was listed above as high quality (mao, eli, rip). Hopefully, what I have is at least moderate. If not, the search goes on!

Anyway, I planned on only using 2IU per day, but what if my reading comes back under 10? Then how many IU would be 2IU of "high quality"? Same question for other readings if anyone knows.

Thanks!

TM

Elis and rips are high quality bro. From what I've seen from other peoples blood work, mao blues are very good too. You have nothing to worry about. Getting bloodwork done after pinning 2ius isn't going to a give you an accurate indicator on the quality of whatever gh you are planning to use IMO. Best method IMO(done this myself several times), is to pin 10ius, 3 hours before your test. It doesn't matter whether you fast or not, if the gh is good your serum levels will be 20+.

Is john M's method something you are paying for, or has he made a post about it on this fourm?? If you don't mind me asking.

I pay john meadows but search for ny theories on post workout gh. We believe the same things.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Forgot to add that if you are a low responder, you may test in the teens even on good hgh.

I pay john meadows but search for ny theories on post workout gh. We believe the same things.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks as always! Time to get my search on!

You do all your eating for the day between 1PM-5PM?

You must be miserable in the morning at work and while walking past bakeries in the morning...

TM

I was miserable before....lovin it now....on weekends I fast 24 hr and then eat a huge cheat meal...and the fat is falling off at my feet with no cardio

supposed you were a female looking for recomp

would you still use these high amounts of hgh? Interested in trying genotropin but only at 1,8-2 iu... is this a waste of money because when I read that Osiris 10 iu work like magic then I am really not sure of those minidoses will work.

what about eating your biggest meal with carbs late in the pm and then straight hit the bed, is pre-bed dosing -11pm- and then again in the middle of the night (4 am) still the way to go?
Or should I take that carb meal some hours before and what about skipping my loved carbs in order to make the hgh work?

For my recomp goal: what about running only 1,8-2 iu im first thing in the am before cardio for 3 months? BULL... or good when doing a long run (6months cycle) ON LOW DOSE VERSUS HIGH DOSE FOR ONLY 3 months??
I am afraid that only megadosing for longer periods of time will work like magic?! RIGHT; OSIRIS??

THANKS!!

I started at 2iu and my lower back hurt for weeks and I was super tired all the time. So may want to try 2iu im apon wake up for 6 month min. If side are to bad go to 1iu or 1.5iu.
Some people dont get bad sides.

would you still use these high amounts of hgh? Interested in trying genotropin but only at 1,8-2 iu... is this a waste of money because when I read that Osiris 10 iu work like magic then I am really not sure of those minidoses will work.

I slept great last night. And being 3 weeks into tren e. Thats a big step. 4iu before bed.(1.00am) 4iu at 4.30am..... very tired all morning..

what about eating your biggest meal with carbs late in the pm and then straight hit the bed, is pre-bed dosing -11pm- and then again in the middle of the night (4 am) still the way to go?
Or should I take that carb meal some hours before and what about skipping my loved carbs in order to make the hgh work?

For my recomp goal: what about running only 1,8-2 iu im first thing in the am before cardio for 3 months? BULL... or good when doing a long run (6months cycle) ON LOW DOSE VERSUS HIGH DOSE FOR ONLY 3 months??
I am afraid that only megadosing for longer periods of time will work like magic?! RIGHT; OSIRIS??

THANKS!!

THANKS!!
Are you asking me? You will get ten different opinions.

1-2 iu of gh makes a world of difference.

Listen fit., you get very excited and jump all over the place abit=-) I have ADD and am having teouble following...lol=-) I am actually joki g around, its a nice change to see so meone as passionate as you are

Ok, so here are the rules for gh:
1) GH Works great at a low dose, higher doses work better
2) gh works great short term but works magically at a longer duration
3) take the gh howeever the hell you want, you are talking the difference between 95 and 98%.

For you, take immmediately before the treadmill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Elis and rips are high quality bro. From what I've seen from other peoples blood work, mao blues are very good too. You have nothing to worry about. Getting bloodwork done after pinning 2ius isn't going to a give you an accurate indicator on the quality of whatever gh you are planning to use IMO. Best method IMO(done this myself several times), is to pin 10ius, 3 hours before your test. It doesn't matter whether you fast or not, if the gh is good your serum levels will be 20+.

Yeah, I see many people agreeing that those are high quality gh brands. Places I've purchased from didn't carry them. I got Kigtropin, Hygetropin, and some Gen. Red Tops--those are the ones I'm going to get the blood tests on to see if any are worth re-ordering.

Believe me, I've read enough horror stories on the Kigs, so I'm not expecting anything from them, but I already had them on the way when I became better informed.

Anyway, the 2IU per day is what I plan on taking (2IU of a HQ brand...not sure what the equivalent of 2IU will be on what I have on hand) as my everyday dose. Before the blood test I am going to do the 10IU and get the draw at about 4 hours post.

Like I said, I'm not expecting much, but I'll post the results anyway just in case someone else is considering ordering them and can avoid a bad buy. Or if any of them test decent, well that's always good info to have.

TM

I have a real problem falling back to sleep doing the middle of the night gh inj. I have tried it pre-bed and middle of the night 5iu each for a week and my sleep was all messed up. It will take me over an hour to fall back to sleep when I get up and take a shot.

I like pre-workout hgh 10iu with slin and pre-bed 5iu. No need for me to mess up my sleep taking it in the middle of the night.

I'm on Mao's blues and love them!

that just goes to show you.....we are all different :)

for me...going back to bed after is no problemo.....in fact the only real problem ive found is waking up in morning :D

Yeah, I see many people agreeing that those are high quality gh brands. Places I've purchased from didn't carry them. I got Kigtropin, Hygetropin, and some Gen. Red Tops--those are the ones I'm going to get the blood tests on to see if any are worth re-ordering.

Believe me, I've read enough horror stories on the Kigs, so I'm not expecting anything from them, but I already had them on the way when I became better informed.

Anyway, the 2IU per day is what I plan on taking (2IU of a HQ brand...not sure what the equivalent of 2IU will be on what I have on hand) as my everyday dose. Before the blood test I am going to do the 10IU and get the draw at about 4 hours post.

Like I said, I'm not expecting much, but I'll post the results anyway just in case someone else is considering ordering them and can avoid a bad buy. Or if any of them test decent, well that's always good info to have.

TM

Depending on which batch of kigs you have, yours could be bunk. As far as hyges go, they are very good as long as it's not the fake ones that have the pinwheel logo on the top. Red tops are thanks and they are decent quality. By gen, do you genheal? I've had those a few years back and those were excellent. However, the ones I had came in a white box that had some purple with black chinese lettering. Labels were white and purple as well.

Yeah I almost fall back asleep with the pin still in. Lol. Btw 8iu of rips and I am bloated.. If i get in a fight I will have to slap them cause I cant make a fist......still a good chace of a ko.......

Did my 1st mid sleep GH inj, fell immediately back to sleep and slept like a baby!

thanks osiris!!

Yeah, i am probably a bit overmotivated but your answers really helped!!

To all of you: how do you compare pharm grade hgh to mexy's or mao labs hgh? I mean do you use less iu when it is pharm grade and add 1-2 iu if using non pharm hgh?

fitstar

Yeah, i am probably a bit overmotivated but your answers really helped!!

To all of you: how do you compare pharm grade hgh to mexy's or mao labs hgh? I mean do you use less iu when it is pharm grade and add 1-2 iu if using non pharm hgh?

fitstar

I can tell you from personal experience that with pharm grade, you can be assured it's the best quality you are getting. I've always scored in the 30's with them on serum tests. Mexy's elis, rips and mao's blues have consistently scored high on serum tests if you look at labs done on them from various members here. Anywhere from low 20's to mid 30's for them. You could use the same amount or add 1-2ius more of the elis, rips or mao's if you want. Quality is almost the same as pharm grade IMO, just based on numbers.

jm 425 is right their is no differance farm grade is way cheaper to

There isn't enough of a difference IMO, to be spending twice as much on pharm grade compared to very good quality generics.

i inject my bicep before bed and sub q at night(not sure im awake enough to pin my other bicep). vtrashed the difference im seeing is a signifigant increase in lean muscle and lower water retention. i am using 5iu before bed and 5iu in the middle of the night. i think my age is another reason its works so much better. vtrashed.....try it for 2 nights and youll see exactly what i mean :D

hi interesting post. do u get any pains or aches using 10iu at night. at wot time is ur second shot in the middle of night, how many hrs between shots mate.

hi interesting post. do u get any pains or aches using 10iu at night. at wot time is ur second shot in the middle of night, how many hrs between shots mate.

i do not get any aches or pains at all.i guess im lucky in that regard. my second shot is typically 4hrs after my first injection.it really does make a difference for me. if you havnt tried it...i really recommend giving it a go...it might make a big difference like it does for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws