over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH dosing vs multi dosing

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
I’ve seen similar convos but I just want opinions/experiences on this . I have heard guys say they take say 10 iu 2iux5 over a day or 5 am/pm. I’ve always taken my full dose upon waking pre fasted cardio. Am thinking of doing like a 4–2-2 dose. A toss in ? I also, personally have a bunch of CJC-1295 (no DAC)/Ipam mix, in your opinion would taking that before bed with my GH dosing be a waste or gooood to go since the exogenous GH shouldn’t really stop that mix from getting a pulse from my pituitary, correct or no save the shit. I have a lil surgery this week, a cyst in my back the size of about a baseball and doc is a stud but no weights ten days and to expect big pain bc the hole he’s creating then closing is so big. He’s not packing he’s going sub dermal with anchors that are “like chicken wire at first” dissolve after 7 weeks so good times ahead.

I can't personally recommend a specific GH dosing protocol to be better or worse since I've only done the am/pm split. This week I did start adding a small dose pre-workout and have felt really good while doing so. I'm going to gradually build that pre-workout dose up over a few weeks since the small dose is working so well in decreasing fatigue while training.

I replied though because I did want to share my experience with Ipa/CJC. I was getting it through my HRT clinic and it was being sent from a compounding pharmacy so the quality should have been good. What I will tell you about it is that I did blood work several times while using it and I never saw an increase in IGF-1, however it skyrocketed my prolactin and estradiol.

There’s no way you’d still be producing natural GH. I’ve tried 2 and 3 split doses and made zero difference. Now just one dose post workout and call it a day.

There’s no way you’d still be producing natural GH. I’ve tried 2 and 3 split doses and made zero difference. Now just one dose post workout and call it a day.
If you did one bolus dose say in the morning, you’d be producing natural gh by the end of the day.

@marssel I have noticed no difference when I change my GH timing. Done it every which way and it allll is the same. Personally, I’m doing one bolus dose before bed right now. At least in my head, I want to use the whole dose as I recover during my sleep. So that’s my weird rationale.

If you did one bolus dose say in the morning, you’d be producing natural gh by the end of the day.

@marssel I have noticed no difference when I change my GH timing. Done it every which way and it allll is the same. Personally, I’m doing one bolus dose before bed right now. At least in my head, I want to use the whole dose as I recover during my sleep. So that’s my weird rationale.
I’m positive it takes a minimum of 48hrs to get back to natural production

Also seems to be better for insulin sensitivity to do a bolus pre-bed.

I know your a busy fella so let's keep it kiss and blast it all once a day 🤙

I can't personally recommend a specific GH dosing protocol to be better or worse since I've only done the am/pm split. This week I did start adding a small dose pre-workout and have felt really good while doing so. I'm going to gradually build that pre-workout dose up over a few weeks since the small dose is working so well in decreasing fatigue while training.

I replied though because I did want to share my experience with Ipa/CJC. I was getting it through my HRT clinic and it was being sent from a compounding pharmacy so the quality should have been good. What I will tell you about it is that I did blood work several times while using it and I never saw an increase in IGF-1, however it skyrocketed my prolactin and estradiol.
I’ll look into that I have CJC and Ipam seperate but my surpluse is from a compounding pharmacy that ships it to a client that’s a doc and he just gives it to me it’s sealed but comes on ice reconstituted I am guessing yours was similar. I found it odd at first. I do feel it but GH is def better so since it’s free I been adding it but if that’s the result I’ll say thanks and toss it.

I’ll look into that I have CJC and Ipam seperate but my surpluse is from a compounding pharmacy that ships it to a client that’s a doc and he just gives it to me it’s sealed but comes on ice reconstituted I am guessing yours was similar. I found it odd at first. I do feel it but GH is def better so since it’s free I been adding it but if that’s the result I’ll say thanks and toss it.
Yes, that is correct; mine was similar and they also sent IGF-1LR3 that was already in a liquefied version. I actually only had a very small bump in my IGF-1 levels while taking both at their prescribed doses. Like you, I did "feel" the Ipa/CJC when I injected it, but according to labs it wasn't doing much aside from drastically raising my prolactin and estradiol. I agree with you, the GH is so much better and I'm spending much less on it through the sponsors than I was for the peptides through the HRT clinic.

Yes, that is correct; mine was similar and they also sent IGF-1LR3 that was already in a liquefied version. I actually only had a very small bump in my IGF-1 levels while taking both at their prescribed doses. Like you, I did "feel" the Ipa/CJC when I injected it, but according to labs it wasn't doing much aside from drastically raising my prolactin and estradiol. I agree with you, the GH is so much better and I'm spending much less on it through the sponsors than I was for the peptides through the HRT clinic.
What does an HRT clinic charge for 100 iu of HGH, off hand if you happen to know?

There's a prevailing notion here, even amongst the top guys, that when you take GH doesn't matter. I disagree.

When you inject GH it has impacts on protein and carb metabolism - here's a study - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19773097/. Patrick Tuor had cited similar studies for why he has guys use GH and IGF1 the way he does.

The other side is we know injecting GH shifts the body to burning fat for fuel which is beneficial when dieting.

Knowing all that, I don't know how an argument can be made that it doesn't matter when you take GH or if you take it in a bolus vs. spreading it out.

For whatever it's worth, I've always split my GH into morning, preworkout, postworkout, and before meal doses.

What does an HRT clinic charge for 100 iu of HGH, off hand if you happen to know?
I looked back through old emails with my clinic and the last one I found where I inquired about GH pricing was from 2020. Back then a 17.58 IU vial was $550.00. I don't have any emails to back this up but I believe that when I have asked about it more recently the price has gone up since then.

If I am in a progressive phase and care about recovery/mirroring the natural peak times of the body, I will do a bolus amount before bed.

During a prep I am pulsing it every 2-3 hours as my goal is to maintain muscle and eliminate bodyfat.

Take HGH based on your goal to maximize it.

Personally I give the entire daily dose with a pre-workout meal, i.e. about 1.5 hour before training regardless of how large the dose is 10, 15 or 20iu and on days off I give it all at night.
Do you use generic gh?

There's a prevailing notion here, even amongst the top guys, that when you take GH doesn't matter. I disagree.

When you inject GH it has impacts on protein and carb metabolism - here's a study - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19773097/. Patrick Tuor had cited similar studies for why he has guys use GH and IGF1 the way he does.

The other side is we know injecting GH shifts the body to burning fat for fuel which is beneficial when dieting.

Knowing all that, I don't know how an argument can be made that it doesn't matter when you take GH or if you take it in a bolus vs. spreading it out.

For whatever it's worth, I've always split my GH into morning, preworkout, postworkout, and before meal doses.
That’s my same thought process behind it - I do all of my gh in 3 shots: fasted morning pre cardio and then pre/post workout with slin. If it might be even marginally more advantageous I’ll take it I can use all of the help I can get since I can’t use much in the way of AAS. Gotta maximize the variables I can

Also seems to be better for insulin sensitivity to do a bolus pre-bed.
Is it really? For example I’m taking 6 iu in the morning right now, but starting to see BG creep up a bit. Would doing it pre bed be better?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131