over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH dosing vs multi dosing

well in theory man on paper there is some merit in dosing at night to further increase our natural output, even know we also have daily pulses, but myself I have way better results in dosing AM PM fuck ya man, if you can afford it why the fuck not

take it with melatonin at night before bed, melatonin increases hgh levels in blood serum by 150% for 3-4 hours on paper

that shit just gives me wacked out ptsd bizarre demon dreams I don't want to revisit though melatonin is a double bladed sword but SUPER ANTIOXIDANT and also lowers stomach acid notably.

I noticed that I seemed to get leaner, or at least look leaner, when I split the dose up into multiple doses per day.

But when bulking I would just do a big single bolus, usually pre training, but if I was going to do a big fat cheat meal, then before that.

Anyone know how long it takes generics to lose their effectiveness once reconstituted?

Personally I give the entire daily dose with a pre-workout meal, i.e. about 1.5 hour before training regardless of how large the dose is 10, 15 or 20iu and on days off I give it all at night.
similar protocol here.
AM around 2-3 hours before cardio IM
Pre Workout IM
dependent when the workout is either Post workout IM if it is midday or
subQ if it is later in the day closer to bedtime
Last dose is humatrope, every other one is generic. I can not sleep if i take generic too close to bedtime, dont ask me why
edit: wrong quote. wanted to quote @danieltx

So rather than 12hrs is much more like 24-36...?
The overall take away for me is that if you are shooting exogenous gh forget about your own production, the funny thing tho is that i was in jail for 1,5year had 0 acess to gh and when i was released i had a blood test taken and my natural production was actually slightly above normal limits.

Anyone know how long it takes generics to lose their effectiveness once reconstituted?
Weeks, i have seen tests on a generic vial that was seated 30 days on a counter and then tested it was still at like 98% power. Atm i have a friend that has a GH pen sittin on a table counter to be sent of to tests to see how long it could last out of the fridge.

Ive tried about every timing and protocol I’ve read or heard about.
I prefer all at once before bed.

I believe it was John Jewett and Todd Lee who I heard talk about it.

I work out first thing in the morning and personally I’ve noticed I get better recovery, improved gym performance, and body composition.

It feels like I get more from what I use by this method.

Could be placebo but placebo can be a powerful drug.

Weeks, i have seen tests on a generic vial that was seated 30 days on a counter and then tested it was still at like 98% power. Atm i have a friend that has a GH pen sittin on a table counter to be sent of to tests to see how long it could last out of the fridge.
Wasn’t the actual reason for refrigeration because of possible bacteria back in the day?

I always take GH in a way to minimize sides. These days it's smaller doses EOD on training days only. Back when blasting seros hyges and rips I would take one large dose every third day around 18 to 24 ius. I could tolerate no more than 6 ius ED or 12 ius EOD and settled on 18 to 24 ius ETD. This allowed me to minimize the extreme numbness and pain from the swelling affecting the nerves.
I did try 3 times a day as well one time when bulking and didn't notice anything that was noticeably different. I may try it again since trying to lean bulk here lately. Goal is to add lost mass over the years which is easier than adding new tissue in the first place.

Just from years of use experience, I have never noticed any differences.

AB

bit of a hijack here.

What have your experiences been between having a lower dose, say 2iu/day, vs higher? Was there a tipping point where you saw a large change in GH's impact on your physique? 6iu/8iu etc? What is the point of diminishing returns for you?

bit of a hijack here.

What have your experiences been between having a lower dose, say 2iu/day, vs higher? Was there a tipping point where you saw a large change in GH's impact on your physique? 6iu/8iu etc? What is the point of diminishing returns for you?
2iu - if you are a woman or 50 years old and you only care about good skin condition and well-being this is an ok dose but if you want to be big or a bodybuilder 10iu + is where the fun begins

well in theory man on paper there is some merit in dosing at night to further increase our natural output, even know we also have daily pulses, but myself I have way better results in dosing AM PM fuck ya man, if you can afford it why the fuck not

take it with melatonin at night before bed, melatonin increases hgh levels in blood serum by 150% for 3-4 hours on paper

that shit just gives me wacked out ptsd bizarre demon dreams I don't want to revisit though melatonin is a double bladed sword but SUPER ANTIOXIDANT and also lowers stomach acid notably.
Dude if your injecting GH you are not producing any real amount of GH naturally.

2iu - if you are a woman or 50 years old and you only care about good skin condition and well-being this is an ok dose but if you want to be big or a bodybuilder 10iu + is where the fun begins

Thanks @luki7788. I figure I will push this upwards. Currently at 4iu/day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131