over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Dosing

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi guys,

Everytime I go above 2-3iu(TP) I get bloated as fuck and look worse(even after staying on the higher dose for a longer period). Anyone experiences the same? My abs fade and there is just a lot of bloat. Thinking on staying on just 2iu ED.

Key is to ramp up slowly and let the body adjust.

I’d also look at your diet. I see a ton of guys claim test and HGH made them bloat but when I ask to see their diet it’s actually the culprit for the “bloat” - which is sometimes just fat in all honesty. This is not directed towards you, just real world experience with this dilemma.

My diet is clean as a whistle. I ramped up to 10iu ED slowly…no bloat in sight. Plan to run this through my show in 3 weeks as well.

I’d also look at your diet. I see a ton of guys claim test and HGH made them bloat but when I ask to see their diet it’s actually the culprit for the “bloat” - which is sometimes just fat in all honesty. This is not directed towards you, just real world experience with this dilemma.

My diet is clean as a whistle. I ramped up to 10iu ED slowly…no bloat in sight. Plan to run this through my show in 3 weeks as well.
Thanks for your reply.

What I mentioned in the OP, ramping up slowly doesn't do a thing. My diet is clean, I don't bloat on 2-3 iu's but anything above that and I start to look worse.

Thanks for your reply.

What I mentioned in the OP, ramping up slowly doesn't do a thing. My diet is clean, I don't bloat on 2-3 iu's but anything above that and I start to look worse.
When you say ramping up slowly, what does that entail?

Also, have you used any other generics or Pharma HGH? Issues still persist?

When you say ramping up slowly, what does that entail?

Also, have you used any other generics or Pharma HGH? Issues still persist?
Going up around 0.5iu every week.

Nope only from TP, not interested in pharma though.

Thanks for your reply.

I would say you have found your answer.

Why not stay at 2-3 iu? In clinical settings eom people can't handle a lot at all but still reap benefits at the lower end of replacement dose. Some people will gain 50 ng/dL on one iu a day and some will gain over 100 ng/dL on the same dose. Get your levels tested and dial into where you are seeing a good level with minimal side effects. You aren't one of the guys that can do 10iu/d and you peobably don't need that much. Maybe 2 iu a day takes you from 130 ng/dL to 280 ng/dL. That would be top of normal range for a guy in his early-mid 30s. Maybe that's where your body works best.

You shold add up the dosage slowly, Now youre using 2-3iu. I can add 0.5iu for the first cycle for 2 week. And add another 0.5 for next cycle. In this way is much easy for you I think

sorry noob question. what does having a clean diet mean in this context? no processed sugars/fats? or that they aren’t usually measuring their calorie intake?

sorry noob question. what does having a clean diet mean in this context? no processed sugars/fats? or that they aren’t usually measuring their calorie intake?

Sugars,salts, nitrates and junk food.

Everyone is different with every drug. Just keep the dose low, bigger isn't always better. I had a friend who couldent take Dbol without all kinds of anti estrogens but I could take any of dbol I wanted, but when it came to Deca he could take Deca all day but if I take it at all I get gyno instantly.

That's still plenty to gain some benefit in my experience. The 2iu i started with had an almost immediate impact on sleep so I know it was doing something positive in my body.

I managed to adapt to higher doses quite well and can take 5iu fairly well.

Did try 10iu recently which was not a good idea lol

Everyone responds differently. I highly highly doubt you look "worse"... could just be super hard on yourself or something with one of the other variables isn't in line...diet,cardio,training.... also are you doing IM or SUB Q injections?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear