over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Eating Protocols - Confused

showstopper83

Registered
Ok, so i know you are not supposed to 30 min prior to gh or right after... at what point are you good to eat, and will eating close to gh injection stunt fat loss? Or is fat loss on gh a 24 hour thing once igf levels are up?

Shooting gh pre workout ruins my workouts bc i get too fuckin sleepy... i have heard a lot of people say they inject their gh POST workout, but how does this work if you also have to eat right after?

And not completely on subject... but what is a reasonable ramp up protocol for a gh beginner? I bailed on my last gh run because at 4-5iu, my hands would cramp so bad in the middle of the night i couldnt sleep, and the lethargy was unreal.

Im throwing in 50mcg of T4 a day now- will that help the lethargy?

Can’t speak for the T4, to my knowledge I don’t think that’s needed when running GH..

I would do my GH shots in the morning and sometimes I’d eat something like fruit (not hungry when I first wake up) and sometimes I wouldn’t eat for about an hour or 2... Never noticed a difference..

I think it’s all about getting those IGF levels up, so eating timing doesn’t really matter..

Ok, so i know you are not supposed to 30 min prior to gh or right after... at what point are you good to eat, and will eating close to gh injection stunt fat loss? Or is fat loss on gh a 24 hour thing once igf levels are up?

Shooting gh pre workout ruins my workouts bc i get too fuckin sleepy... i have heard a lot of people say they inject their gh POST workout, but how does this work if you also have to eat right after?

And not completely on subject... but what is a reasonable ramp up protocol for a gh beginner? I bailed on my last gh run because at 4-5iu, my hands would cramp so bad in the middle of the night i couldnt sleep, and the lethargy was unreal.

Im throwing in 50mcg of T4 a day now- will that help the lethargy?
Using GH for fat loss, you wanna stay fasted afterwards and before to take advantage of the fatty acid release.

taking gh for other benefits, food timing doesn’t really matter.

in prep, I only take 2iu gh sub q pre fasted cardio with all my other fat burners.

offseason I split my gh morning, pre workout, pre bed, (sometimes more frequently depending on if I am running a higher amount).. I take it IM in body parts trained that day and it’s almost always around food.

Using GH for fat loss, you wanna stay fasted afterwards and before to take advantage of the fatty acid release.

taking gh for other benefits, food timing doesn’t really matter.

in prep, I only take 2iu gh sub q pre fasted cardio with all my other fat burners.

offseason I split my gh morning, pre workout, pre bed, (sometimes more frequently depending on if I am running a higher amount).. I take it IM in body parts trained that day and it’s almost always around food.
With the amount of calories I require in a day(hell I even have to diet on quite a bit or I lose a ton of size) I pretty much never have a time that’s not around food. I use gh pre workout and before bed and it definitely still works for both fat loss and muscular gain

funny i take all my GH all in one shot before bed immediately after my last meal and yet i still magically get bigger and leaner defying all laws of message board lore. can't imagine how much more shredded i would be if i took it "properly" in a much more complicated elaborate fashion.

1. purity
2. quantity

all that matters.

Just take your drugs and eat and train for your goal. Don’t over complicate it. At the end of your fat loss phase I doubt you’ll look back and feel you were affected by the gh timing.
If 4-5 is too much stick to 2-3.
If it affects your workouts don’t take it pre as the gym session is more important than the drug.
If you’re worried about being fasted just take post and wait ab hour or two to eat.

Just take your drugs and eat and train for your goal. Don’t over complicate it. At the end of your fat loss phase I doubt you’ll look back and feel you were affected by the gh timing.
If 4-5 is too much stick to 2-3.
If it affects your workouts don’t take it pre as the gym session is more important than the drug.
If you’re worried about being fasted just take post and wait ab hour or two to eat.
I believe you bro and agree with your points, i just read all these crazy gh rules and dont know what to think. I have very little experience with gh and of course dont wanna waste it, the way people talk about it is it doesnt work at all if you eat food close to injecting.

Honestly, food timing means nothing with exogeneous GH. If you were on peptides it would be different.
The ONLY discussion could be pre/post WO or maybe before bed.
But EVEN that shows very minimal differences...Baldnazi is correct in saying, get it in. Its that simple.

I can guarantee that every single poster on here has done everyyy single timing there is and theres literally no difference.

Honestly, food timing means nothing with exogeneous GH. If you were on peptides it would be different.
The ONLY discussion could be pre/post WO or maybe before bed.
But EVEN that shows very minimal differences...Baldnazi is correct in saying, get it in. Its that simple.

I can guarantee that every single poster on here has done everyyy single timing there is and theres literally no difference.

Injecting pre wo is so worthless for me. I'll be in the weightroom wanting to nap and physically weaker on my lifts bc im so sleepy.

Do sides like lethargy go away after time? Like can you eventually ramp up your dose to the 6-10iu range and not be a zombie?

Hormonal lethargy is a different animal- you cant just take a bunch of caffeine or clen and expect it to go away. I wonder how guys run that much.

Injecting pre wo is so worthless for me. I'll be in the weightroom wanting to nap and physically weaker on my lifts bc im so sleepy.

Do sides like lethargy go away after time? Like can you eventually ramp up your dose to the 6-10iu range and not be a zombie?

Hormonal lethargy is a different animal- you cant just take a bunch of caffeine or clen and expect it to go away. I wonder how guys run that much.
Im actually interested in this now because im not sure exactly HOW MUCH are you injecting and why you are getting these sides— or at least enough to make this thread.
are you doing 6iu - 10iu all at once? If you are....just stop.
Every single 10iu daily GH user here is for suuure splitting their doses into multiple shots.

I would seriously suggest you do some reading in this forum man.
Also, Alex Kikel has tons of podcasts talking about GH timing and how much per shot and why and when.
TONS of threads about this stuff on here.

Im actually interested in this now because im not sure exactly HOW MUCH are you injecting and why you are getting these sides— or at least enough to make this thread.
Every single 10iu daily GH user here is for suuure splitting their doses into multiple shots.

Also, Alex Kikel has tons of podcasts talking about GH timing and how much per shot and why and when.

The only thing i hate about this forum is how much some of you are in a rush to preach and lecture that you will build in assumptions in your replies.

Ive never gone higher than 4.8iu, and that was split morning and night and it was still enough to make me a zombie. Even shooting 1.2iu in the a.m. i wanna go back to sleep.

Cant even have a simple conversation shooting the shit on here sometimes. Jesus.

I didnt think 4iu was a crazy dose, esp split.

The only thing i hate about this forum is how much some of you are in a rush to preach and lecture that you will build in assumptions in your replies.

Ive never gone higher than 4.8iu, and that was split morning and night and it was still enough to make me a zombie. Even shooting 1.2iu in the a.m. i wanna go back to sleep.

Cant even have a simple conversation shooting the shit on here sometimes. Jesus.

You need to learn how to explain yourself clearly. Asking for advice and then bitching that posters can't read your mind. You only mentioned total dose. Not once did you actually say that you tried splitting. Only said in the morning it makes you sleepy, pre workout makes you sleepy and so on.

You could have said, I tried splitting the dose, and even as low as 1.2iu makes me want to go back to bed. You would have gotten different suggestions guaranteed.

So you basically wasted everyone's time, and then complained about it.

Lastly if you can't function on 1.2 iu, well maybe GH is not for you. Not everyone has to use GH.

You need to learn how to explain yourself clearly. Asking for advice and then bitching that posters can't read your mind. You only mentioned total dose. Not once did you actually say that you tried splitting. Only said in the morning it makes you sleepy, pre workout makes you sleepy and so on.

You could have said, I tried splitting the dose, and even as low as 1.2iu makes me want to go back to bed. You would have gotten different suggestions guaranteed.

So you basically wasted everyone's time, and then complained about it.

Lastly if you can't function on 1.2 iu, well maybe GH is not for you. Not everyone has to use GH.

Shut the fuck up. Seriously. When people make assumptions, its on them. If somebody doesnt know how to ask for clarity before lecturing, its on them.

What did you add to the discussion for anyone? I made an off hand comment about gh making me tired and curious how other people deal with it, and you do nothing but come in and be the conversation police.

YOU are the one wasting peoples time- at least the guy i replied to was attempting to be helpful.

Shut the fuck up. Seriously. When people make assumptions, its on them. If somebody doesnt know how to ask for clarity before lecturing, its on them.

What did you add to the discussion for anyone? I made an off hand comment about gh making me tired and curious how other people deal with it, and you do nothing but come in and be the conversation police.

YOU are the one wasting peoples time- at least the guy i replied to was attempting to be helpful.

Okay....well besides you cursing at the guy did you read what he wrote because he actually made a really good point. If you're getting all these unmanageable side effects from something then why are you still trying to use it?

Maybe try a different brand or just drop it altogether and move on, maybe go back to it in a couple years when your body is reacting to things differently. If you're absolutely dead set on using it then it sounds like your only option is pre-bed, that or nothing so does it even matter if it's debatably less conducive to fat loss at that point? GH definitely causes lethargy for some guys but I've never heard of it being so extreme it stops them from eating, ruining workouts or automatically putting them to sleep, especially after they have adjusted to it.

But then it makes you cramp up so bad you can't sleep right? So going back to what @airman said maybe GH just isn't for you, believe me I would love to use winny and masteron but they fuck my life up so I don't.

You're doing something that doesn't make sense for you then getting upset that people are pointing it out.....come on dude.

Ok tough guy. You really must have the lowest IQ on this board. You ask people for help/advice and its on us to ask for clarification and not make assumptions? Do you even hear yourself?

How about, its on you to be clear in what the fuck your asking!

Better yet, with an attitude like that, just leave. You don't deserve any advice. Take your 1iu and go take nap, maybe you won't be so cranky.

The 4.8iu would those be the 72iu 1.5mL pens? Those have that weird 4.8iu for 10iu on the slin pen.

WS

Okay....well besides you cursing at the guy did you read what he wrote because he actually made a really good point. If you're getting all these unmanageable side effects from something then why are you still trying to use it?

Maybe try a different brand or just drop it altogether and move on, maybe go back to it in a couple years when your body is reacting to things differently. If you're absolutely dead set on using it then it sounds like your only option is pre-bed, that or nothing so does it even matter if it's debatably less conducive to fat loss at that point? GH definitely causes lethargy for some guys but I've never heard of it being so extreme it stops them from eating, ruining workouts or automatically putting them to sleep, especially after they have adjusted to it.

But then it makes you cramp up so bad you can't sleep right? So going back to what @airman said maybe GH just isn't for you, believe me I would love to use winny and masteron but they fuck my life up so I don't.

You're doing something that doesn't make sense for you then getting upset that people are pointing it out.....come on dude.

I just said i jumped to 4.8iu fairly quickly, that was too much, and that even 1.2iu in the morning makes me tired.

Im fine at 2.4-3.6iu a day.

I dont know why people draw specific conclusions off loose, off hand statements. Nowhere did i ever say "1.2iu period makes me wanna sleep all day".

Same with the hand cramping.

I obviously jumped too high in dosage too fast. I didnt think 4-5iu was a high dose

Sorry, but some people in here are more worried about being the word police and criticizing discussions on a discussion board than helping.

I dont get it, if people have a problem with others discussing a topic... dont join the discussion. Or better yet, dont join a message board.

I sure as shit dont go out of my to attack and mock people trying to have a conversation about something they want more insight on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity