over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH effects, and what is the optimal length of usage http://sciroxxonline.com/

Scioxx knows his gh.. and knows the manufacturing.. 1st hand knowledge counts for alot

Great read. Can’t wait to start hgh long term. I’ve always said eventually.... It’s time.

We keep offering the best GH products with an in town delivery for unbelievable deals -

Scioxx knows his gh.. and knows the manufacturing.. 1st hand knowledge counts for alot

Thank you for the feedback boss, means allot when comes for an experienced vet like you.

Same proven quality, same best deals for the members

Buy Growth Hormone online

Special 2+1 only for this coming weekend

On Buy Growth Hormone Online including the Genotropin -

I know growth hormone declines with age obviously

Is using gh like test where when you come off gh is suppressed, and sometimes if usge is too long it causes it to go lower than would have if never used gh?

Hey guys, first time posting hopefully I’m not doing anything wrong
To those who used GH alone, did your face/body structure change?
And does it retain water?
Does it bloat the face?
I’m in a position where I can’t make any mistake so I’m looking for feedbacks before trying myself

Hey guys, first time posting hopefully I’m not doing anything wrong
To those who used GH alone, did your face/body structure change?
And does it retain water?
Does it bloat the face?
I’m in a position where I can’t make any mistake so I’m looking for feedbacks before trying myself
Using mild dosage of GH won't cause changes in bone/structure of the face, you need gigantic dosages to develop side effects of gigantism (acromegaly).
GH does retain water though its anabolic routes (mineral accumulation), how ever you wont get the typical "puffed" face look you would get with Testosterone, Anadrol Deca or Dball, the fluids retention is build across other tissues, mainly muslce and connective tissues, and is most felt in and around ligaments (for instance what is known as carpel syndrome)

My usage has varied for different reasons over the years. I ran 6 it’s at one point directed by my coach; that accompanied with insulin really changed the overall appearance of my muscles. I’ve said it before. I feel like GH and insulin combined is a game changer. It is the freak factor. My genetics are not superior I’m sure the look I obtained using that dose could be obtained with someone who had better genetics. But it allowed me to push way more food with out the bloat and fat gain I got in the past.
I now take 2ius before bed and I’m happy with it. My skin is nicer and I’m round still and I have two dislocated discs in my back L5 and S1 I notice the pain greatly subsided with this protocol. I don’t take insulin with this dose my blood sugars are in range. I actually consulted with my doctor because I felt my blood sugar was to low. They say it’s fine and I have a fast metabolism and utilize what I eat which I don’t agree with. But they are in “range”. Skin health is the biggest benefit I notice.

My usage has varied for different reasons over the years. I ran 6 it’s at one point directed by my coach; that accompanied with insulin really changed the overall appearance of my muscles. I’ve said it before. I feel like GH and insulin combined is a game changer. It is the freak factor. My genetics are not superior I’m sure the look I obtained using that dose could be obtained with someone who had better genetics. But it allowed me to push way more food with out the bloat and fat gain I got in the past.
I now take 2ius before bed and I’m happy with it. My skin is nicer and I’m round still and I have two dislocated discs in my back L5 and S1 I notice the pain greatly subsided with this protocol. I don’t take insulin with this dose my blood sugars are in range. I actually consulted with my doctor because I felt my blood sugar was to low. They say it’s fine and I have a fast metabolism and utilize what I eat which I don’t agree with. But they are in “range”. Skin health is the biggest benefit I notice.
Interesting, you mentioned 2 important factors regarding GH -

1. GH has a great impact on the metabolism, first time users will be amazed from the amount of calories they may ingest and still get leaner (whilegetting bigger)

2. The serum glucose levels should be always in check to optimize the GH effect while keeping proper health for the long run

Interesting, you mentioned 2 important factors regarding GH -

1. GH has a great impact on the metabolism, first time users will be amazed from the amount of calories they may ingest and still get leaner (whilegetting bigger)

2. The serum glucose levels should be always in check to optimize the GH effect while keeping proper health for the long run
1. Some would disagree. You still have to eat clean most of the time and keep bodyfat in check by reducing calories, carbs, when abs start losing definition

2. Agreed blood sugar monitor is important. If serum glucose are high even slightly , that's a sign you're muscles are missing out on being their optimum

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws