over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH EOD

svenrpb

Registered
Newbies
Hi Guys,

I am one of the lucky ones that has all the sides(even on 2iu ED.) Lots and lots of joint pain and fluid retention. Even though I don´t believe GH builds muscle directly I do believe it gives you a fuller look and is synergystic with AAS. I´m now thinking of trying 4iu EOD(starting with 3iu EOD) or so to see if I get less sides this way.

Thoughts? Pro´s and cons?

Thx.

How old are you, and how slowly do you titrate up the dose when going above 2iu?

If you’re late 40’s and you, you will likely still appreciate benefit from 2iu if you simply can’t go higher due to sides.

If you titrate up above 2iu very slowly (.5/week increase) and accept that you’ll experience enhanced sides for a while, your body may well settle after a month or two and sides may alleviate.

Anecdotally I had horrible sides (well, not horrible, just numb claw hands and water) for weeks raising my dose, but then my body settled into it.

.5 every 2-3 weeks minimizes the sides. So does splitting up the dose.

And where would you start then? 1.5iu ED and then ramp up 0.5 every 2-3 weeks?

I´m 30 btw.

And where would you start then? 1.5iu ED and then ramp up 0.5 every 2-3 weeks?

I´m 30 btw.
Sure. Yeah. 1.5 won’t do much in terms of noticeable benefit at your age, but it won’t put you below endogenous levels via suppression, and you shouldn’t experience many sides. A .5 increase every couple weeks coupled with dandelion root should allow for toleration

Yeah try 1.5 split AM/PM if you're not getting sides or when they lessen. Go up .5, dandelion root caps ( 6caps 2x a day) helps. Each time you go up .5 it should get easier. Since is a lesser total % of the dose.

Every one is different and you have to find what works for yourself. I just finished a run at 6 iu/day and didnt have any adverse side, just a little fluid retention. I upped my coffee in take and that solved my problem.

How old are you, and how slowly do you titrate up the dose when going above 2iu?

If you’re late 40’s and you, you will likely still appreciate benefit from 2iu if you simply can’t go higher due to sides.

If you titrate up above 2iu very slowly (.5/week increase) and accept that you’ll experience enhanced sides for a while, your body may well settle after a month or two and sides may alleviate.

Anecdotally I had horrible sides (well, not horrible, just numb claw hands and water) for weeks raising my dose, but then my body settled into it.
Yes it's true. It's happened to me recently. Jumping from 2 to 4 ius of genotropin made me a lethargic watery balloon, with joints (elbows and knees) hurting so bad that were waking me multiple times at night. I've dropped back to 2 and now slowly titrating up, splitting the dose in two injection and everything is fine again.

I've been doing 4 times a week for a number of years. Whatever dose I'm doing for the week I split over 4 days, higher dose better than lower dose 7 days a week. Also don't have to worry about having potentially higher blood glucose on off days. I also take slin on those days which are the days I workout. Only time I did everyday was probably last 4-6 weeks precontest, don't remember exactly.

That eod method is done with high doses i believe
I had success doing higher dosages only on MON/WED/FRI several years back.

I had success doing higher dosages only on MON/WED/FRI several years back.
Multiple injects through the day or one big one? What do you consider higher dosages? Really interested in this method instead of ED

I think I remember reading years ago that doing less frequent higher dose shots gave higher IGF-1 peaks but also valleys.

I believe that aids patients who are prescribed HGH take a full dose once a week

I had good look with eod protocal.. now I will say for fat loss a every day protocol is probably better..

I was running a bit low so I went to eod w 3iu. I notice no difference in its effect as opposed to every day w 3 iu. Going on 6 weeks like this. Why not keep at it it’s still doing it’s thing for me. Staying lean and skin is nice and shiny and knees feel good.

I am on 3 i.u's(md blacktops)per day for a few months now.I am 39 and i tested my igf1 levels.It scored 308.7 ng/ml with reference range 84-283.Is that a good number or should i up my gh dose?(I am trying to build muscle at the moment)Btw i tried higher blast days with off days in the past.All i got was extreme lethargy and water retention,i don't think it worked any better for muscle hypertrophy

gh every other day is a protocol invented by the poor lol
So Luki, if I can afford let's say 15 ius per day, would I be better for fat loss to take them every day than for example dividing the same dose into 3 - 4 times a week?

I do agree GH daily is best for fat loss. But I've seen incredible results with people for muscle gain/recovery and keeping tolerance to drug low with EOD dosing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131