over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH EOD

I am on 3 i.u's(md blacktops)per day for a few months now.I am 39 and i tested my igf1 levels.It scored 308.7 ng/ml with reference range 84-283.Is that a good number or should i up my gh dose?(I am trying to build muscle at the moment)Btw i tried higher blast days with off days in the past.All i got was extreme lethargy and water retention,i don't think it worked any better for muscle hypertrophy
IMO that is a very good result for 3iu. Everybody responds differently but I would not expect any better than that.

I do agree GH daily is best for fat loss. But I've seen incredible results with people for muscle gain/recovery and keeping tolerance to drug low with EOD dosing.
The thing is, how are you sure it's due to the EOD GH protocol? Who's to say results wouldn't have been better when dosing ED?

I’m still rolling with 2-3 iu EOD and it seems to be working the same as Ed use. At least I can’t tell the difference. Decrease in bodyfat, incredible looking skin and better recovery. I actually feel I may be getting leaner with this Ed protocol as Iv considerably lowered my aas doses and my appetite has also seems to continue increasing. It’s kinda weird but hey if it’s not broke don’t fix it right!

A question for those who have tried EOD, do you not notice a significant decrease in sleep quality on your off days?

I’m still rolling with 2-3 iu EOD and it seems to be working the same as Ed use. At least I can’t tell the difference. Decrease in bodyfat, incredible looking skin and better recovery. I actually feel I may be getting leaner with this Ed protocol as Iv considerably lowered my aas doses and my appetite has also seems to continue increasing. It’s kinda weird but hey if it’s not broke don’t fix it right!
That must be a miracle right! Use less, get more results. Come on man, don't know how old you are but 2iu EOD is basically like natural levels.

I do agree GH daily is best for fat loss. But I've seen incredible results with people for muscle gain/recovery and keeping tolerance to drug low with EOD dosing.
Agree with your reply 100%

I am using HGH EOD now. Don't overcomplicate things. Rotate between ED and EOD dosing and see which you prefer.

Regarding the OP I am the same and get bad fatigue and when I dose a bit higher I can sometimes experience terrible joint pain. When I dose EOD I find I am most tired the day after dosing (pre bed) and it drops off. I am actually enjoying it this time round because the dreams I get from higher doses pre bed are incredible :D I only have the crazy dreams the days I dose it pre bed. This time round the joint pain started the day after my 1st dose but the fatigue is ok as my body has adapted after using it on/off over the last few years. I have tried it most ways because of the bad side effects I have experienced over the years with HGH and it will never be perfect but I do prefer EOD larger dosing. As posted for fatloss frequent dosing is superior but I prefer higher EOD dosing for muscle gain and for the reasons I mentioned above.

Any one doing EOD have the carpel tunnel issues go away? Over 4iu it's crippling for me.

That must be a miracle right! Use less, get more results. Come on man, don't know how old you are but 2iu EOD is basically like natural levels.
I’m 52. Iv been using hgh long enough to know if and when it’s working. 2/3 iu has always worked great for me. Even a decade ago it worked great. As close to natural levels is all I’m after. Naturally I was always super lean and vascular. I’d like to stay that way as long as I can. Iv always responded well to anything Iv used . Iv experimented with higher doses up to 10 iu and the only difference I noticed was my grip was shit and my hands felt fat and got carpel tunnel pretty bad. So there was no point for me using that.

And I never said using less produced more results I said i noticed no difference between Ed and eod.

stupidest theory I've ever heard and I don't know where it came from
Sorry I meant 2 ius at a time, so if you are doing 10 x day, you will have to split it into 5 shots during the day instead of one 10 iu shot in the am before cardio

Sorry I meant 2 ius at a time, so if you are doing 10 x day, you will have to split it into 5 shots during the day instead of one 10 iu shot in the am before cardio
I am no expert by any means. All I know is what I read. Look up info on growth deficiency in children treated with hgh. It's been a long time since iv read about it but the dosages are very large and it's one time a day. I realize bodybuilding is a different situation but it's pretty interesting stuff to read about.

I am no expert by any means. All I know is what I read. Look up info on growth deficiency in children treated with hgh. It's been a long time since iv read about it but the dosages are very large and it's one time a day. I realize bodybuilding is a different situation but it's pretty interesting stuff to read about.
Interesting thanks will do

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner