over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH & Extreme Knee Pain

5Noles

Registered
Newbies
Does anyone experience extreme knee aches from GH?
Does anyone know the mechanism for the joint pain caused by gh?

At the time was blasting and cruising with testosterone and decca.
When I added gh knees gradually got worse. When I stopped gh knee pain got better. GH was tested.
Second attempt purchased humatrope from a trusted source. Same experience.
Just purchased 3 months supply from a highly recommended source on forum. My coach currently has me on low dose testosterone.

Increase in synovial fluid (synovitus, synovial edema) puts pressure on nerves. Similar to the way fluid spillover into the carpal tunnel can cause tingling or numbness in hands due to GH's overall sodium retention abilities.

It should subside in time. If it doesn't, GH may not be a good fit for you. Low-impact continuous joint flexion (e.g. light walking or pedalling) will ease the stiffness but it will return if you're not persistent. But again, it usually subsides altogether in time..

Increase in synovial fluid (synovial edema) puts pressure on nerves. Similar to the way fluid spillover into the carpal tunnel can cause tingling or numbness in hands due to GH's overall sodium retention abilities.

It should subside in time. If it doesn't, GH may not be a good fit for you. Low-impact continuous joint flexion (e.g. light walking or pedalling) will ease the stiffness but it will return if you're not persistent. But again, it usually subsides altogether in time..
Thx for information.

Increase in synovial fluid (synovial edema) puts pressure on nerves. Similar to the way fluid spillover into the carpal tunnel can cause tingling or numbness in hands due to GH's overall sodium retention abilities.

I bet this is what is happening with my elbows and hands after going from 6iu split to 8iu split.

i always wonder how pros can take so much hgh without these side effects. maybe its all pharmacy, maybe they tri-trate up ?

I think there are a few things at play. Higher doses of course mean more severe side effects. Diet makes a difference. Maybe some competitors can chime in but when I am lean and eating very clean the GH sides are less. Pretty much all side effects are less. It might have to do with overall inflammation and toxic load from drugs, food etc.

Main reason I don't use GH!!
All my joints ache and I can't sleep or workout! I feel like a 90 year old on it!!
Are you sure it's GH you're taking because you should be feeling like the opposite of a 90 year old?😉

They call it the fountain of youth for a reason.

You had better take bpc157 and tb500 for knee aches. My right knee killed me for a long time. So bad it shut me down 3/4 into the program. It hurted just above and below my kneecap. I did an extensive warm up and slowly built weight. When I got eight plates on the sled I could finish my set of 15 but IM DONE after that. Lights out. I took 800mcg BPC157 and TB500 from somabiotech company twice a day. The pain are gone now after for 3 months

I just started GH for the first time and am also having this issue with my bad knee. I'm 3 weeks in on 2 ius and I was beginning to think it was fake or something so this is good information.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear