over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH fat loss cycle review

Bionic) do u thk i should dose only 2 a day? maybe stick with grf/ghrp at night before bed and morning before gh?

I was sure if the gh would clear by then for natty gh to pulse, dats threads say maybe or maybe not up to the indiv.

for fat loss purposes i was trying to go more frequent small doses. it would be great if i could get away wit 2.5 three x a day, but i dont knw if that would be wasting it, instead of doing 2 three x a day might have same results.

so far gh is pretty amazing, i knw u say wait awhile to see results, but i already notice it big time, maybe it has something to do with my perfect diet and all the grf/ghrp i have taken 6 months before all this. On GH days i can tell a vascularity pump all over, then when i take 2 days off, the following day of gh is more profound by far, letting receptors get back to normal
Add T4 at 150mcg/d. This will let your hgh work its magic.

Bionic) do u thk i should dose only 2 a day? maybe stick with grf/ghrp at night before bed and morning before gh?

I was sure if the gh would clear by then for natty gh to pulse, dats threads say maybe or maybe not up to the indiv.

for fat loss purposes i was trying to go more frequent small doses. it would be great if i could get away wit 2.5 three x a day, but i dont knw if that would be wasting it, instead of doing 2 three x a day might have same results.

so far gh is pretty amazing, i knw u say wait awhile to see results, but i already notice it big time, maybe it has something to do with my perfect diet and all the grf/ghrp i have taken 6 months before all this. On GH days i can tell a vascularity pump all over, then when i take 2 days off, the following day of gh is more profound by far, letting receptors get back to normal

I wish I could be more helpful but honestly, I don't know if changing the frequency would affect your results one way or other. I would think that the total amount per day would be more of a factor than the frequency but I have nothing to base that on other than my own assumptions.

I've never gone more than 3 times a day, but twice a day is fine for me. And it's easier to stay on schedule. 3-4iu twice a day is my norm.

Add T4 at 150mcg/d. This will let your hgh work its magic.

would you run 150mcg/d every day? would you taper up or down, and how long would you say would be safe before messing up yor thyroid, would you cycle it 3 weeks on 3 off

would you run 150mcg/d every day? would you taper up or down, and how long would you say would be safe before messing up yor thyroid, would you cycle it 3 weeks on 3 off

yeah 140 is a lot t3, t4 no need to pass 100 mcgs imo....

Cardio does the real cutting !

Intresting thread! I used 50mcg T4 ed and it boosted my fatloss when i was 6 months in Rips. This time around i might higher the dose.

does any one have any idea how long antibodies build up can take? my first kit(100iu) was from ganabol blues tops, i got redness and soreness day later, so i tht it could be 192 instead of 191, he said it is 191. now i have better gh with no soreness or redness, and was woundering if 100ius of bad gh would be enough to build up antibodes against gh and prevent my good gh from working correctly . is there a way to tell? like if i still get numbness that would be a good sign that gh is working??? right

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws