over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh for 30 year old male...

shue2181

Registered
I'm looking for some answers from some of the more experiance guy on here. I want to know how long should a 30 year old male take gh for muscle growth? I'm on my sixth kit and I notice I'm more ripped than before but the pounds are still the same. Mon-Fri 5 iu per day is how I take it. So that's about 1 kit a month. Will it take six more to become a beast? Do I need to take breaks after on it for six months? I'm 6' 4" 225lbs 30 yr old male. Any suggestion? Thanks

I'm looking for some answers from some of the more experiance guy on here. I want to know how long should a 30 year old male take gh for muscle growth? I'm on my sixth kit and I notice I'm more ripped than before but the pounds are still the same. Mon-Fri 5 iu per day is how I take it. So that's about 1 kit a month. Will it take six more to become a beast? Do I need to take breaks after on it for six months? I'm 6' 4" 225lbs 30 yr old male. Any suggestion? Thanks

So you weigh the same but are leaner? Well that sounds like a good thing to me. If you want to grow you have to eat more.

well GH by itself wont make you a beast. but you will continue to get ripped.

So you weigh the same but are leaner? Well that sounds like a good thing to me. If you want to grow you have to eat more.

Yeah but I've always look cut my whole life. Guess it in my genes. This is my first time running gh and I'm wanting to know if I'm doing this correctly. Or if I should change it up any. I eat 6 meals a day and try to take in 400 grams of protIen a day. I've taken gear (test, deca etc.) in the past but I alway lose my gain so this is why I've turned to gh.

Yeah but I've always look cut my whole life. Guess it in my genes. This is my first time running gh and I'm wanting to know if I'm doing this correctly. Or if I should change it up any. I eat 6 meals a day and try to take in 400 grams of protIen a day. I've taken gear (test, deca etc.) in the past but I alway lose my gain so this is why I've turned to gh.

Eating 400g protein doesn't mean a thing if the rest of your diet sucks. How many calories a day do you eat and has this increased since starting the HGH?

test is a very good combo with gh but to add mass u need a insulin spike.
gh +slin converts to igh-1= beast.
go to peptides forum look at the top at dats sticky you can read for days. very good read.

Eating 400g protein doesn't mean a thing if the rest of your diet sucks. How many calories a day do you eat and has this increased since starting the HGH?

about 3500 - 4000 calories. I just started this diet and I try n keep my micro's 40%-40%-20%
it is tough to stick to but I maintain this about 50% of the time.

go to peptides forum look at the top at dats sticky you can read for days. very good read.

Slin? Wt do u mean? Is that another type gear?

If so can u pm me some info on slin?
Idk but I use a insulin pin to take gh. Not sure if u talkin about the same thing.

Last edited:
about 3500 - 4000 calories. I just started this diet and I try n keep my micro's 40%-40%-20%
it is tough to stick to but I maintain this about 50% of the time.

Houston we have found the problem.

You need to do some more research and you also need to learn to read.

see below:

RV63T said:

Understand what "slin" is now?

If so can u pm me some info on slin?
Idk but I use a inslin pin to take gh. Not sure if u talkin about the same thing.

Or you could go to the peptides forum like RV63T recommended and do some reading.

it is insulin but this is something that needs alot of research before u jump on that wagon. u can naturally cause a insulin spike. but there are certain protocals
for this. check out datbetrue sticky in the peptides section.

if you have to ask what slin is i would run your gh with test cycles in the next 6 months while you research insulin usage.

it is insulin but this is something that needs alot of research before u jump on that wagon. u can naturally cause a insulin spike. but there are certain protocals
for this. check out datbetrue sticky in the peptides section.

if you have to ask what slin is i would run your gh with test cycles in the next 6 months while you research insulin usage.

Thanks bro... I'll go ahead and do that. I've looked thru that thread b4 I know it has a ton of info but I was just looking for some quick answers.

Thanks bro... I'll go ahead and do that. I've looked thru that thread b4 I know it has a ton of info but I was just looking for some quick answers.

If you're looking for a quick fix and unwilling to educate yourself you shouldn't be messing with your body's hormones.

If you're looking for a quick fix and unwilling to educate yourself you shouldn't be messing with your body's hormones.

I do research but I'm just a lil confused on somethings. Things can be worded differently. Btw not looking for a quick fix just simple answers to some questions I have.

I do research but I'm just a lil confused on somethings. Things can be worded differently. Btw not looking for a quick fix just simple answers to some questions I have.

Well if you post in the peptides forum and say "I have read *thread/article* but section xyz confuses me, can anyone clarify it for me?" You would probably get a good response.

Asking why GH isn't making you huge just makes you look dumb. Most lifters and juicers are generally willing to help others but they aren't going to spoon feed you information.

Asking why GH isn't making you huge just makes you look dumb.

I disagree there is nothing wrong with wanting to know how to maximize ur growth. But thanks for ur info.

Please do not suggest Slin to this guy, he simply does not know enough. Slin can be very dangerous, unless you are very educated.

I disagree there is nothing wrong with wanting to know how to maximize ur growth. But thanks for ur info.

Start with your DIET and go from there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510