over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh for 30 year old male...

Please do not suggest Slin to this guy, he simply does not know enough. Slin can be very dangerous, unless you are very educated.

Thanks for your concern. I did some research and I kno what slin is. I'm deff not ready to jump into that. Might just take my gh with test and a-bombs. And hope I don't lose alot of my gains.

I disagree there is nothing wrong with wanting to know how to maximize ur growth. But thanks for ur info.

If you can't grow naturally you aren't going to grow just by sticking a needle in your ass.

You already stated you only eat properly 50% of the time and you still wonder why your progress sucks? Yea it makes you sound dumb.

Please do not suggest Slin to this guy, he simply does not know enough. Slin can be very dangerous, unless you are very educated.

I hoped one of two things would happen. He'd either educate himself and start growing or prove Darwins theory and remove himself from the gene pool. I'm really hoping he educates himself.

Start with your DIET and go from there.

This.

Thanks for your concern. I did some research and I kno what slin is. I'm deff not ready to jump into that. Might just take my gh with test and a-bombs. And hope I don't lose alot of my gains.

Anadrol? HAHAHAHA!!! I love anadrol but it's not my first choice for solid mass gains. Dbol is a better choice. Once again if you had done some research you would know that.

I suggest you stop posting anywhere for about 3 months and start reading every spare minute you have.

Last edited:
Anadrol? HAHAHAHA!!! I love anadrol but it's not my first choice for solid mass gains. Dbol is a better choice. Once again if you had done some research you would know that.

I suggest you stop posting anywhere for about 3 months and start reading every spare minute you have.

Bro I'm no stranger to roids! Nor a rookie to it. I first started bk in 2002. Just new to gh. I've taken both dbol and anadrol on diff cycles. Anadrol is way better for me. I got better results than dbol. So for u to say it's better choice is an opinion.

Dude btw if u feel u need to talk down to me to make urself feel better get off my thread! Thanks.

some comment from someone who only been here for less than a month. Lol.. Later dude!

SHUE2181 i do want to say pesty is 100%correct. it is a dangerous endeavor to mess with slin. i didnt really mean to sound like i was suggesting the use of it. but just commenting on how hgh is used for mass.

SHUE2181 i do want to say pesty is 100%correct. it is a dangerous endeavor to mess with slin. i didnt really mean to sound like i was suggesting the use of it. but just commenting on how hgh is used for mass.

It cool bro. Thanks for ur input. I know wt slin is. My grandfather has to take that. Just didn't know if u was talking about the same thing. I'm also looking into it and reading up on it. But since I'm new to gh I may wait awhile n learn more about it.
Thanks bro.

Bro I'm no stranger to roids! Nor a rookie to it. I first started bk in 2002. Just new to gh. I've taken both dbol and anadrol on diff cycles. Anadrol is way better for me. I got better results than dbol. So for u to say it's better choice is an opinion.

Dude btw if u feel u need to talk down to me to make urself feel better get off my thread! Thanks.

So you've been juicing since 2002 but still don't know how to eat properly and are running GH by itself? Yea bro, you're an expert.

some comment from someone who only been here for less than a month. Lol.. Later dude!

LOL the infamous post count response. I was attempting to help you but have fun staying small.

I think you guys have roid rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I agree with both of you. Need more research. But there isn't a dumb question if you ask me all of us asked someone or had someone point us in the right direction. Or show us how to do something we didn't have the brains to figure out on our own... I wish I new anything about slin usage cause sounds great but I ain't play around with the reeper (or death just to save you guys from asking) .. Hell nothing you put in your body should be a guess and futher more you shouldn't go off just anything you read or you are told off some board or roid site anyway.......

post is getting a little out of control. my advice dude is run some test with the gh and you should see good results. stay away from the slin. IMO the only people who should mess with slin are serious competitors. good luck and make sure to do a ton of research on anything you are thinking about putting in your body.

post is getting a little out of control. my advice dude is run some test with the gh and you should see good results. stay away from the slin. IMO the only people who should mess with slin are serious competitors. good luck and make sure to do a ton of research on anything you are thinking about putting in your body.

thanks bro. That's all I wanted was a simple answer.. Slin is deff not for me. I'm not looking to compete. I just wanna gain and keep. Go from 225lbs to about 250 ish.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws