over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH for fat loss

1bigmofo

Registered
My understanding for GH and fat loss would be 5iu's in the am, train and then cardio, taking sat and sun off of G. Anyone have any other thoughts or plans or feedback. Thanks brothers.

Wake up, take hgh, do cardio...all this on an empty stomach.

My understanding for GH and fat loss would be 5iu's in the am, train and then cardio, taking sat and sun off of G. Anyone have any other thoughts or plans or feedback. Thanks brothers.

I would split it into 2 doses myself, seems to work best for me, but as many experienced guys will tell you, with gh get it in you and it will work it's magic. Good advice from john above about the fasted cardio

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I've seen suggestions of mod 29/ipam with 2IU GH for a better result than large dose GH.

Seems to be much more cost effective too.

Wake up, take hgh, do cardio...all this on an empty stomach.

This is how I do it for fat loss and it works like a freakin' charm!

hgh is active 12 hours so to get most out of it - 2 times a day - morning before cardio 1 hour before food and before bed 2 hours after eating (no carbs). Also - ED instead 5on/2off to get maximum effect. But me personally take weekend off HGH and peptides, but only because I don't like the feel when HGH is higher in my system (very sleepy and lethargic) and don't like the bloat I get.

Got my personal fat loss on 4-6 iu split
Pre bed and wake up. Quickly. Skin veins and muscle. Took 6 months on Eli. Ed never miss.

In my research, 2-3 iu is plenty for fat loss.

Anything more than 2-3iu makes u retain water (on some HGH brand) thus making u look FAT.

Same goes with peps.
But if u're doing low dose HGH.
U my as well do peps.
Osta-gain has very good peps.

Agree with the lower end...1.5 to 2iu twice a day works well I think. If I do total of 6iu a day or more I hold water and look softer/fatter than I really am.
Additionally when on an ever tighter budget, I did 2iu in the morn and 200 ipam at night...and did VERY well.

if you get bloated on GH you can always take a safer mild diuretic such as aldactone/dyazide just start with the dose low to cut out the water, thats what my buddy does isntead of working his way up or when he has a cheat meal and the sodium/sugar/carbs whatever with the GH makes him add about 5lbs water before the next day.

he wanted the effects when he could afford 8-10 iu per day and didnt wanna half to take half of it just due to water retention and get less results.

as far as fat burning dose i always did best with no less than 4iu ive done 4-6iu or 4iu plus igf lr3 cycled at 100mcg PWO 4x weekly for 6 weeks before going off for awhile... tho im only 33 and that dose was working for me til 30 , older guys 40+ may do well at 3iu, really depends on age... but i always did 4-6 iu half in the am with my thyroid and cardio when idid it, and half PWO.

i've done as low as 2-3iu but that is more of a HRT maintenance dose or if you come into some financial troubles and its better taking 2-3iu than none at all, as well as a good dose for when you go down to your HRT dose. i mean if i was using a higher dose and hit a snag where my source wasnt coming through i would cut my dose in half instead of just go off to extend it since i think its better to stay on longer even if u have to cut the dose then when shits straight bump up back to your regular dose.... but unless you how below normal IGF levels or you are older and want to use it for anti aging than i wouldnt invest in the $$$ to use anything less than 4iu for a min 4-6 month run.

I'm going to go against what others are saying. If you have good huh, you don't need to do fasted cardio. I know for a fact, that if I added any other peptides prior to cardio....I would be so tired.

I'm going to go against what others are saying. If you have good huh, you don't need to do fasted cardio. I know for a fact, that if I added any other peptides prior to cardio....I would be so tired.

I am sure fasting helps like JJ says and suggests, but I don't fast at all either. I am getting lean as hell just from the hgh alone. But again, my diet is to the T anyway.

mick

I actually haven't done cardio in 2 years. My body fat is going down fast from ghrp's, ghrh, and hgh just by eating clean. I used to do fasted cardio after taking 4ius hgh and 10 units insulin, which is very dangerous, but it got me shredded. One day I'll do cardio again for health benefits, but it isn't needed for fat loss if you take the above supplements, and eat clean.

I actually haven't done cardio in 2 years. My body fat is going down fast from ghrp's, ghrh, and hgh just by eating clean. I used to do fasted cardio after taking 4ius hgh and 10 units insulin, which is very dangerous, but it got me shredded. One day I'll do cardio again for health benefits, but it isn't needed for fat loss if you take the above supplements, and eat clean.

I agree cardio not needed for fat loss and i fucking hate it, so boring. I try and do some for Hart health though and it helps with bloat

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I agree cardio not needed for fat loss and i fucking hate it, so boring. I try and do some for Hart health though and it helps with bloat

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I do 30min every day. I feel better:)

its not needed but if you take your gh pre cardio subq , you release ffa's. its like free fat loss imo

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Metabolic side effects have included mild transient hyperglycemia and lipolysis in adults which resulted in a statistically significant decrease in total body fat (14% to 20%) and a significant reductions in total cholesterol and/or LDL levels. No changes in HDL have been observed. Elderly patients have exhibited triglyceride elevations. The long-term effect of recombinant human growth hormone on lipid metabolism is unknown.

My belief is if your getting fat off-season your eating to much or not taking enough AAS to support ya....cardio is a must IMO healthwise, definetely makes me feel a tonne better, saying that this past off-season i done no cardio at all...didnt really get to fat, but fuck me i was unfit mofo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131